we will meet again..

we will meet again

"what the hell with the girl.."say Hyunsung stil angry with the girl that he crash."yes u right she dont know who we are..what the.."ask Yoseob wide.they all walk to some place.Dong woon speechless,something wrong in his fill when he look at the girl.


Janny walk with angry face but she still cannot find the place that she want.she despairing and walk back to her house.

[at Janny home]
"Janny why u look so angry"ask janny father that look he son make a angry face."i just meet a stupid boys when i was find a place that i want to go"ask Janny still with mad face."oh..one more..we have find school for u sweet"say janny mom that come from kitchen."what school mom?"ask Janny want know."ummm..Art school."ask Janny mom."Art school?..umm..nice name..."ask Janny happy."u will go to school tommorow okey"ask Janny mom."uh?tommorow?how about my book,beg,and my stationery?"ask Janny weird."the school will give u all u need so..u dont worry okey"ask Janny father."JINJA!wow!"ask Janny happy."okey sweet go to sleep"ask Janny mom."okey.."ask Janny while walk to her room.

[tommorow]
"Janny wake up~u will late your first day at school~"say Janny mom with a loud voice."yes mom~im come out now"answer Jiyeon while take her beg at back of the door with a new school dress and go to the table to eat breakfast."wow..mom what are u make the smeel is so nice..."ask Janny smell the delicious thing on the table."make ur favorite food"answer Janny mother."ummm..i will late to school if i eat this all.."ask Janny with sad voice."it okey i will pack it for ur lunch at school"ask Janny mother again."okey mom thank you"ask Janny happy while take the food that her mom pack for him and wear her shoes and walk to the school that call 'Art school'.Janny walk while wear her mp3."na..na..na..na..na"she singing.she look at her necklaces.she smile."i hope we can meet again..i hold ur promise.."say Janny.she look infront.they have many people wear a cloth like him."i think im close with that school.."ask Janny with smlie and walk faster to go to the school.