we will meet again..

we will meet again

[At Art School]

"hey guys i hear have a new student will come"ask Yoseob that come from back."who that?boy or girl?"ask Gikwang can not wait."i thing it girl"ask Yoseib again."wow i thing the girl will have a 'nice' dream here.."say hyunsung."ehhh!! gyosa-teacher-gyosa!!"shout one boy.all the class melee besause all the student want to set at they all place.went the teacher come in the class quiet.

"good morning class.."say the teacher too all the student in the class.the student answer but not a six boys at the back."okey today we have a new student from L.A here Janny..come here Janny.."tell the teacher while asking Janny to come in the class.
Janny walk to the class she still wear her mp3 on her ear."OMG!!that the boy that i crash!!!.Janny shock and put her face to the ground"what should i do..ohhh god help me.."ask Janny in the hazy time.she grow her hair down to make the boy that she crash will not identify her."Janny introduce ur self"ask the teacher behind her.her hair still down and she start talk."hello my name is Janny im from L.A i come here because my father turn work here..."she introduce her self."okey Janny u can set at the back awhile the school will take a new table for u ok.."ask the teacher while point to the table beside the window and infron of the one boy that still sleeping."okey teacher thank you"ask Janny be a good girl and bow while walk to the place that she must go."What The Hell what wrong with this table?"ask Janny in her heart looking at the table that be stain while all the people just watching her until she set at the place.she turn tu the left she saw a boy that she crash yesterday. what wrong with that guy teacher is teach they all play with the phone.the boy that she crash looking at her.suddenly she turn her face to the window.he smiling like a bad thing can happend.