we will meet again..

we will meet again

[At Cafe]
"Wah!!"say Janny loudly while open the food tht her pack for for her.Suddenly.someone take the food before she want to take it.OMG."YOU!?~"ask Janny little shock when she saw the boy that she crash yesterday infront of him."why?u think i can't saw u at the calss?".ask Hyunsung with ugly face.he look at that food, in the min he look sad but he cover with the bad face."OI!where this food u buy?"ask Hyunsung with ugly face."my mom make it why?"ask Janny.they all lugh.it imposibble to a girl that stay at L.A can make this food,this food is too long ago."she lie men.."ask Yoseob that come form back with the other friends.Junhyung some from back also he take the food from Hyunsung hand and trow the food to the ground.Janny look she so panic."no..NO!! u can't do this"ask Janny try to stop the evil.the food is on the ground,Janny want to take but Junhyung pedal the food.Janny cry.Dongwoon,Toseob,Dujun and Hyunsung is shock.It the first time  Junhyung do this to food.Janny cry alot but all the student just see,beacause they all know if they help the girl they will can be bullid by them."stop do like this..please..please.."Janny crying,she still remember tis food is the food that her friend like very much.and she really want to be like past when they all eat this food togather.she put her hand under the food but Junhyung still pedal tefood and Jannhy hand until been red.Janny hand is fill pain alot.Yoseob and Dongwoon try to stop him .Wait.That look like..water in Junhyung eyes.He cry?.his like a Joker no one know his heart.Junhyung stop pedal the food while walk throw they all.Dongwoon,Hyunsung,Gikwang follow from back.
 

[At the toilet]
Junhyung go in the toilet and close the door.her friend is very shock."i think he need a free time.."ask Dongwoon.they all nod and walk to the class.Dongwoon stay a while."Jun..if u can hear me.. i miss Jeyon too..a lot..be strong..i go now..~"ask Dongwoon while walk follow his friends.Junhyung hear what Dongwoon say but he cant..he fill really pain if see a thing that his friend do with Jiyeon..it pain really pain.he tears came out alot his heart is really pain really pain it cant stop pain."Jiyeon let met me let met togather like a past come to us back..please.."ask Junhyung while cry at the toilet alone no one know how his pain.

[At the school clinic]
after Janny done check her hand she take a walk,she fill really pain when Junhyung do that to her like this.she dont know what this fill but it really pain it fill like when she lives her friends.she walk to the class she saw someone  set at table.he sleep?."hey~why always sleep?wake up..~"ask Janny slow to the boy ear.Junhyung fill something,but he still want to sleep.Janny dont no what to do teacher will come,she saw a teble at back and she sit the table,she dont mine what will happend she still sit for a while.