we will meet again..

we will meet again

[20 years become] at L.A..
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYEON!!"shout Jiyeon mom and dad when she come from school in late.Jiyeon shock.'"mom..dad..im 16 now i dont need this birthday.."say Jiyeon with tared voice while walk to her room.she stop walk and turn her body to her mom and dad."mom..dad.. please dont call me Jiyeon...just call me Janny..please"say Jiyeon again and go to she's room.(Janny is Jiyeon Jiyeon english name)."we have some thing to tell u.."say  Janny mom when she come into Janny room."what that mom?"ask Janny."we will back to Korean!"say Janny mom and dad happy."are u sure?"say Janny little shock."of coz..pack ur cloth ok..this night and have a sweet dream ok..good night"say Janny mom while walk out at Janny room.when the door close Janny look at window.
"may i meet them again?"say Janny little silent.she look at the cupbourd and walk to the place and take a little big box at the top of cupbord,she open the box that have a many curios thing she take a old picture at the side of the box."may i meet u all..?..may i?"ask Janny sad."i miss u all"say Janny again while look at the 7 kid on the picture.a tear fall to the picture now ther tear no want can remove it...
 

 

at Korean...
"it BEAST! shout one girl that saw a 6 boy coming from the school gate.(BEAST a name that all Art School call them beacause the 6 boy always make a problem in that school like...break school items,stain the school wall,bullying a new girl and boy at that school,bomm the toilet that all the normal thing that the boys do..the boy name is Junhyung,Dujun,Yoseob,Gikwang,Dongwoon and Hyunseung)

"hey guy want do something today??"ask Yoseob to give something 'work' today."bomm the toilet?"say gikwang try to give some idea."we have do it last month.."say Dujun looking at Gikwang."what are u doing Hyunsung?"ask dongwoon looking at hyunseung that just look at the telephone screen."just a 'work'"say hyunsung smile."what that show me!"ask yoseob.he shock."What the hell!! "shout him look at the telephone screen."what that?"ask Gikwang weird." movie..."ask Yoseob silence voice coz dont want hear."Yah Hyunseung u boy!"say dongwoon loudly and all the people watch they all."keep u mouth."say hyunseung while knock Dongwoon head."u always like that.."say Yoseob."it just a training.."answer hyunseung."for what??"ask Dujun."for my wife.."say hyunseung again."yah!now if u have a girlfriend ur girlfriend will run away araso!"say Junhyung while walk to the class while smile.Yoseob,Gikwang,Dujun and Dongwoon looks like a broken belly laugh to hyunsung. at the behind the smile has the pain that no once can know.