Chapter 28

They're Funny; They're Dramatic; They're My UKISS Oppas

Warning: Fight scenes aren't my thing.  So if you don't think this chapter makes sense, then that's probably the reason why.

----------------------------------------

“Lee Kikwang.  Why aren’t you picking up your phone?” I yelled at his voicemail.  “You know what?  Just call back when you get the message.”

Next.  “Fuuuuuu.  Mr. ert, why is it that when I need you, you don’t answer your phone?”

Crap.  Now I’m starting to panic.  “Yoon Doojoon!”  Finally. 

“Yes?”

“I need you to tell Kikwang—“

“Oh .  Gotta go, Ella.”

“No, wait—“

He hung up on me.  No one hangs up on me.  Ugh, I guess I’m calling Eli.

“ELI!!!” I yelled.

“What?  You know that it’s eight in the morning?”

“She has Yoseob.”

“What?  Who are you talking about?”

“Alyssa.”
“That again?  Ella, how many times do I have to tell—“

“If you’re not going to believe me, then fine.”

I hung up on him this time.  Eli Kim, that’s what you get for not believing me.

--

Yoseob POV:

“Don’t hurt Ella.”

“You shouldn’t boss me around, Yang Yoseob.”

“Why not?”

“I could harm that pretty face of yours.”

“This is crazy.  You’re crazy.”

“You were the one stupid enough to meet with me in the first place.”

“I didn’t think that you would hire guys to keep me here against my will.”

“Right.  Moving on.”

--

Ella POV:

The doors of the supermarket flung open as I stepped in.  It was dark, so I reached out for a light switch.  Someone turned the light on before I could, though.

“You guys again?” I exclaimed in frustration.
“Boss pays us good money.  And she promised that you wouldn’t hurt us this time.”

“Oh?  And why not?”

“Because, Baby Ella, I have your most treasured person behind these doors.”

“Are you kidding me?  Just leave me alone!” I screamed.

“After this, Ella Kim, my revenge will be complete, and I’ll leave you alone forever.”

“Gee…”

“Show her the video, boys.”

One of the scary guys handed me a camera, and I started to watch the scene in front of me.  Yoseob?

“Ella.  Leave.  Oppa will be all right.  Go!”

“Hey, be quiet.” Someone—probably a guard—spoke up.

“It’s all right, Ella.  Go.”

I gave the camera back to the man before leaning against the wall in thought.

“You’re not actually going to leave, are you?” Alyssa asked, worried.

“None of your business.”

“If you leave, then I’ll have no choice but to hurt him.”

“I said that it’s none of your business.”

“And you were dumb enough to come alone?”
“Shut up!”

But she kept on taunting me, driving me slowly insane.

“Now!”

The six guys walked up and surrounded me.  One of them had a worried look in his eyes.  One even slightly bowed, as if he was apologizing.  I guess that they were only human.

“Boss…we can’t.”

“Why not?”

“She’s not going to fight back.  I have a daughter; I can’t just hurt this girl.”

“It’s not humane, boss!”
“We can’t do it!”

“Aish…so unhelpful.  Just…get out.  Go.  I’ll take care of this.”

The six men ran off, bowing toward me as they went out the door.

“Where is Yang Yoseob.”

“Do you want to see him, sweetie?”

“I-I…”

“Bring him out here.”

Two guys brought Yoseob out, and I was horrified to see that he had a bruise under his left eye.

“What the hell did you do?” I screamed.

“Quiet, Ella Kim.  Or we might have to hurt him again.”

“Leave him alone.”

“Boys.  You know what to do.”

“NO!”

I took off for Yoseob, taking the blow for him.  I held my cheek in pain, but my determination to protect Yoseob didn’t falter.

“Look at how the lovebirds protect each other.  Isn’t it cute?”

“Stop this now,” Yoseob spoke up.

“Your girlfriend just took a punch for you.  Shouldn’t you be a little more…thankful?” Alyssa smirked.

“Does it hurt?” Yoseob asked me.

“A bit,” I admitted.

“I’ve never fought anyone before.  I don’t know how to punch.”

“Well, I do.”

“Ella Kim, don’t you think it’s time for us to fight?” Alyssa asked lazily.

“Any day, any time,” I replied.

“Just remember that I leave your boyfriend in the hands of my men.  You understand, right?”

I glanced at Yoseob, but he motioned for me to go on ahead.  I shook my head, but he insisted.  I gave him a hug and put my head on his chest.  I could hear his heartbeat.  Quickly, I loosened the rope that had Yoseob’s hands tied behind his back.

“You can handle them, right?”

“For you, I will.”

“Time is ticking, Ella.” Alyssa called.

“Fine.”

Alyssa motioned for her guys to take Yoseob back into the room.  He left with them, sending me glances along the way.

“Now Ella Kim, it’s just you and me.”

“Just like high school, huh.”

“I’ve been waiting for this day.”

“I don’t want to fight you, Alyssa.”

“But I do.”

And she threw the first punch.  Damn, for a weak looking girl, she could punch really hard.  The impact from the punch sent me to the ground., but the cold cement against my back brought me back to reality.  I realized that I wouldn’t win if I held back.

“My nose is bleeding.” I frowned, bothered by the fact.  “Does that mean that my nose is broken?”

“Take it like a man.”

“I’m not a dude.”

I threw the second punch, and the third, and the fourth.  I didn’t give her a chance to punch me after that.  My fists flew; I didn’t care where they went as long as they reached the target.

She pushed me with all her strength, sending me flying to the wall.  I winced, feeling cuts on my back from the rock wall.

She walked over to me while I was recovering from the blow.

“Listen, Ella Kim.  It’s been a nice fight with you, but I think I’ll end it here.”  And as she reached for my injured body, something happened which sent her to the floor.

“Knocked her out cold.”

“Eli.  You came.”

My eyesight turned blurry, but that didn’t stop a smile from forming on my face.  He believed me.  Finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guise!

one of my first attempts writing out a fight scene.

and yes, the main pic is blood. not paint. not...vomit. not juice either.

oh, btw, teen top is winning. just thought you'd wanna know.