Chapter 24

They're Funny; They're Dramatic; They're My UKISS Oppas

Ella POV:

“You know, I don’t think I’ve ever been in your room before,” I commented as I followed Eli into his room.

“Well then, welcome to my room.”

“I remember that poster.  I didn’t know you kept it.  I thought that we threw it away last Christmas.”

“No one can get in between me and Justin over there.”

I scoffed and turned toward the poster with disgust.  “You can’t help but hate on his voice, Eli.”

“Well, I find it refreshing.”

“Right.  And please explain the giant T.O.P. poster.”

“That was bought with my own money in my own time.  I’m a big fan of his, you know.”

“Right.  And I’m a big fan of the guys in Boyfriend.  Yet I don’t have a gigantic poster of them in my room.”

“Oh, be quiet.”

“Wow!  Girls Generation?  Brown Eyed Girls?  KARA?  Where’d you get all these?” I ran over to his collection of CDs near his desk.

“Well—“

“Never mind.  I’ve always wanted this album.” I held up T-ara’s Yayaya album.

“Aish!  Stop going through my stuff.”

“And what’s with the girl shirts in your closet?”

“They aren’t girl shirts!  I bought them in the men’s section!”

“No, Eli.  The sleeves are too short to be guy shirts.  Even the design is a bit feminine.”

“Stop insulting my clothes.”

“Ew.  Is that what I think it is?”

“E-Ella, you’re s-still underage.  Don’t look at that—“

“Ah, whatever.  It’s probably some of that stuff you download off the internet and hide from me.”

“How’d you—“

“Or your birthday present from Soohyun.  I’m not stupid, Eli.  I know that it starts with ‘p’ and ends with—“

“That’s enough.”

“Hey, this is cute.” I glanced at Eli’s bed sheets.  They were Doraemon themed, and they were blue.  Adorable, if you ask me.

“Thanks!  It was a present from the fans.”

“But what’s with your choice of books?” I walked over to the bookshelf.

“Huh?”

“These are fashion magazines.  And they aren’t even male fashion magazines.”

“Well—“

“Oh!  Look at this!”

“Ella, I like how you go through my stuff without my—“

“Eli, what does this mean?”
“Put that book away.”

“Eli, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Well, Soohyun oppa told me to ask you what ‘BJ’ meant.”

“Did he laugh while telling you that?” I swear that Eli’s facial expression changed.

“Yeah.”

“Ella…I can’t tell you.”

“Is it bad?”

“Yes.”

“Oh.”

--

Alyssa POV:

I stared at the picture of Ella with Yang Yoseob and pondered.  What could this possibly mean?  I knew that Ella Kim was dating someone famous, but it couldn’t be this guy, could it?  I tapped the screen of my phone as if begging it for an answer.

If she really were dating this guy, Kikwang would’ve told me, right?  I mean, he may hate my guts, but we’re still siblings.

Scratch that.  Kikwang hates my guts, so there would be no reason for him to tell me anything.

“Ella Kim, what are you hiding?” I muttered.

I continued my examination of the picture while sitting in the coffee shop.  There’s nothing that can distinguish them as a couple, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t one.

“I guess the only person who can confirm this is Ella Kim herself.” I dialed the number and waited a few seconds.

“Hello?” a voice answered.

“May I speak to Ella Kim?” I replied.

“Speaking.”

“Hello, Baby Ella.”

“Aish.  It’s you?  What do you want?”

“Who is Yang Yoseob to you?”

“No one you should know about.”

“If I said I had a picture of you two together and that I would release it to the press, what would you do?”

“Where are you?”

“Ella, Ella, Ella.  You may be smart, but I’ve caught you.  He’s your boyfriend.  Am I right?”

“No.”

“Then why should you care if I release the picture to the press?”

“.  Alyssa Lee, where are you?”

“At a coffee shop in the middle of Seoul.  I’ll text you the address; of course, if you want to meet up with me.”

“I’ll be there.”  The phone call ended.

Interesting.

--

Ella POV:

“Eli, I’ll be back later.  I have important matters to take care of.”  I ran out of his room and down the stairs.  On the way out, I grabbed my skateboard, helmet, and bag.  I slipped on my shoes quickly and started down the street.

“Directions…” I muttered.  Alyssa had sent the text.  Now I have to meet her.

Jumping off the skateboard ten minutes later, I walked calmly through the doors of the coffee shop.  I scanned the tables for a crazy-looking girl and found her in the corner booth.

“I see your hair grew.” I smirked as I took a seat across from her.

“I see that your cuts healed,” she replied with a grin.

“Cut the nice talk.  Where is the picture?”

“Baby Ella, I couldn’t just hand it over; could I?”

“Yeah, you could.”

“But I won’t.  You see, even if you tell someone about this, no one will believe you.  The Ukiss guys like me now, so they won’t believe anything you’ll tell them.”

“Lies.  Eli would believe me.”

“What about last time?  With the broken glass?  Remember who’s side he took?”

“Shut up.  My brother’s a pigeon.  There isn’t much he can do besides eat, sleep, and find his way home.”

“Look, Ella Kim.  I’ve come far on my revenge plan, and I’m not about to give up now.  Do as I say, and your boyfriend’s future will stay bright.”

“What?”

“If fans find out that he’s actually dating, they won’t like him anymore.  Remember the uproar Yang Yoseob went through for pretending to have a girlfriend?  Didn’t the fans sign a petition?  Do you want his future to fall?”

“I…”

“See Ella Kim?  I found your weakness.  Your weakness is love.”

“No matter what happens, Yang Yoseob will have a good future.”

“I’m glad we see things the same way.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fuuuuuuuuu! no one's updating so i dragged my lazy to microsoft word to finish a chapter.

happy, ella's facebook friends?

hehe ^o^

watch out for an update in the next few days.

~kpopluvr18