Group Performance

Would You Believe?

We stepped into the building, when up an elevator to the 6th floor. There were three different practice dance rooms. You could see other trainees already working hard so early in the morning. We continued on, straight through the hall and found another practice room.

"Mr.Lee Soo-man will be here shortly" a Korean woman said to us, bowed and stepped out. We were left in the practice room alone.

"Did you see all the trainees?" Sunshine said amazed. The trainees we had seen were quite intimitating. They were already so good.

"Did you see them dance?" Manny said dumbfounded.

"Aren't we glad we didn't hear them sing?" Brandon said and side hugged me.

"I'm scared" Krystal said and I on the other hand just stood there. All of a sudden, someone stepped in and startled us.

"Hello! I am Mr. Lee Soo-man" an old man said and bowed to us, we immediatly bowed back.

"Let's see how well I know you" he said and walked over to jake.

"Judging by your hands, I'm guessing you are the musician I asked for..." he said and looked at Jake's long hands. They were perfect for the piano. He then walked over to Manny who was moving slightly from side to side.

"I'm guessing you are the dancer, you can't even stand still for a few minutes" he said and laughed. None of us laughed with him, we just stood in silence.

"You know, I have never seen a picture of any of you, I had my workers look for people and you were chosen" he said and smiled and walked over to Krystal.

"Hmmm" he said and went over to the piano.

"Write me a song in the F major key" he said and pointed at Krystal. She walked over to the piano and began composing. Mr. Lee Soo-man just smiled.

"Very good, I'm guessing you are the composer" he said and Krystal nodded in agreement. It was just Brandon, Sunshine and I left to be guessed.

"Well I asked for 3 foreign main vocalist, so I am guessing you are the three I asked for" he said and walked over to Brandon.

"You are in charge of choosing a song, all of your group will be performing" he adressed Brandon,then looked over to Krystal. "You will be composing a different version of it"

"You will be in charge of the choreography" he said to Manny.

"You will help play the song" he said to Jake and lastly he looked at Sunshine and I.

"Although you two are fit to be main vocalist, today you will be the lead vocalist" he said to Sunshine. My heart broke, I was put second of Sunshine again. We all nodded to Mr. Lee Soo-man and got ready to work.

"Let's do an old song, how about Because Of You by Ne-yo?" Brandon said to Krystal. She nodded and began to play it at a different key.