25 December

Perfect Landing: Christmas Special

I glanced at the clock, the minute hand slowly moved towards 45 minutes. 11.45pm, just 15 minutes to the end of Christmas and my birthday.

Definitely I knew it be impossible for Woohyun to fly back to Korea in time before Christmas ends. I walked up to my room and snuggled into my bed, tossing to face my back at the door. The window was frosted; I could see blurry lights in the distance.

11.49pm. 11 minutes more.

I shut my eyes, all ready to pass through today. The day that I thought would be special.

“Eunji…” A voice, I can hear it behind me. Great, I must be dreaming. Yes, a hallucination. “I’m hearing things and I thought I heard you Woohyun-”

“And you did…” I jumped at the mention of the word ‘did’

My shocked self jumps and sits upright on the bed, I strained my head towards the door. Never would I imagine that the one person standing at the door would be…

Woohyun.

11.51pm. 9 minutes more.

“But… but how did you? You said that you had to stay longer, then how can you?” My mouth gapped wide open at a loss of words.

“Well I lied, kind of… I came back right after the concert was finished. I’m not that late yet aren’t I? my dearest princesses’ birthday hasn’t passed yet right?”

11.54pm. 6 minutes more.

He takes a step closer, wrapping his arms around me and enveloping me in a hug. He pulls my body close to him and presses me against him. His finger tracing along my cheeks, he slowly caresses it.

11.56pm. 4 minutes more.

A moment of sweetness pulls me into the whirlpool of daydreams. And instantly, I am lost in my thoughts.

“Eunji,” Woohyun’s voice startles me, I look up at him shyly. “Marry me?”

11.57. 3 minutes more.

His words catches me off-guard, my mouth left open. “I… I-” My sentence gets cut off by an immediate kiss. Those soft lips, I missed them.

After 3 seconds he pulls apart.

11.58pm. 2 minutes more.

“Yes.”

“What?”

“Yes.”

“Wait, you agreed? You-“

11.59pm. 1 minute more.

He swoops me up and flings me around as he grasped my waist and I screamed wildly.

Soon, he comes to a stop. Our foreheads were touching each other, both of us were gasping for air.

10.

“Eunji,”

9.

“Merry”

8.

“Christmas.”

7.

“Happy”

6.

“Birthday”

5.

“I”

4.

“Love”

3.

“You”

2.

“Park”

1.

“Eunji”

12.00am. 26th December 2012.

He entwines his hands with my and laces his fingers in between my fingers. I can hear his heavy and excited panting.

He cups my face with his warm hands, his warm smile making me melt bit by bit. “Mrs Nam,”

My cheeks flushed red as he mentioned my new name, it felt so different. Suddenly he swoops down and lifts me up bridal style and drops me onto the bed.

I laid upright, facing the ceiling while Woohyun strides over and climbs on top of me. Are we?

“Go to sleep, my wife.”  He collapses by the side of me, his arms snake around my waist. Snuggling closer to me, he pulls up the covers and tucks himself in.

With his right hand, he twirls my stray hair and pushes it behind my ear. His other hand stretching over my head. He closes in and gives a smooch on my forehead.

“Goodnight, Mrs Nam.”

“Goodnight, Mr Nam.”

 


7 years later. 
24th December.

 

 

“PAAAAAAA! Help me!” A little kid runs into the kitchen and hides behind Woohyun’s leg.

Woohyun looks down quizzically him, “What’s wrong?”

“Mama’s coming, eeeeeeek! She’s coming!”

“Hyunwoo! Where are you?” Eunji steps into the kitchen with a toddler in her arms, her brows knitted.

“Help me papa!” Hyunwoo cowers behind his father, desperate for some help.

Woohyun picks up his son and carries him up, “What did he do this time, Mrs Nam.”

“He took Suilli’s candy cane. And he had his fair share of it.” The kid in her arms begins to cry. In Hyunwoo’s little hand was a candy cane, Woohyun fishes it out and passes it over to his wife. “Papa! You’re suppose to help me!”

He gives Hyunwoo a little tickle and teases him. “Come on, let you sister have one, you had enough for today.”

“But I want more,” Little Hyunwoo whines.

“Hey, hey! Who wants more candy canes?”

“Uncle Hoya! Uncle Myungsoo! Infinite papas!” Hyunwoo cries out and rushes towards the 6 ‘Santa Clauses’. “How’s our godson doing? Hey greaseball, and Eunji.”

“You’ll spoil his teeth, sugar is bad.”

Woohyun hugs Eunji closer to him, “Let him have it, it’s Christmas Eve.”

“Paaaapaaaa, I want candy cane.” Suilli coos to her dad. “Yes dearie,” Slowly he unwraps the foil around the sweet. He quickly breaks a small bit and pops it into his daughter’s mouth.

“Where’s mine? You care only for your kids now, don’t you?” Woohyun plants a kiss onto the side of Eunji’s lips. “Well you were the one who gave birth to these kids. I love you.” He squeezes Eunji’s nose and rubs his against her, giving an Eskimo kiss.

“I love you too.”


heeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
hoooooo hoooooo hooooo hoooooooo~~ :D

i hope this last chapter is satisfactory. and the gif at the top, just imagine Woohyun-daddy wearing that and help two little kids
note here though, i just randomly borrowed names so yah, it's not really baby Suili of f(x) nor  yah, its just randomly borrowed names ^^

had a great time writing this! :)
and i hope you had a great time reading this too :3

till later
~travellator~