22 December

Perfect Landing: Christmas Special

 

“Yah! Woohyun, lift me a bit more, I can’t reach the top!” I looked down towards Woohyun, his hands gripping tightly onto my waist. “Yes, my princess,” He shifts his hands slightly above my waist and lifts me nearer to the top of the tree.

“Can you reach it now?” My lips parted slightly and I muttered a soft ‘mmh’. Carefully, I placed the metal star on the top of the Christmas tree. “You can put me down now,”

He gently sets me down onto the ground and pulls my body towards him so much so that our bodies were stuck and hugging each other. I could feel his blood rushing and pumping, he felt so warm, I rested my hands onto his chest and snuggled into it. A thumping sound resounded against my ear.

Woohyun nuzzles against my neck and gives a little peck on the rim of my ear. I shuddered a little at his touch. His breath was slowly being exhaled at the side of my ear.

Then he holds my shoulders and pulls me apart for a moment, “I’ll be back soon to spend Christmas with you, okay?” I gave an annoyed sigh, “Why do you have to go at this period? It’s so abrupt!”

It had to during this festive period and on my birthday. What could be worse?

My lips pursed slightly. I knitted my brows and furrowed slightly. In my mind I cursed whoever is making them go away for a mini concert on the other side of the world.

Woohyun cups my cheeks and lifts it up slightly, his eyes finding its way in my lifeless, hollow pupils, it made me soften for a moment. “I promise, I’ll be back really soon.”

He plants his pale pink lips onto mine, his arm sliding down from my shoulders to my back. It slipped downwards.

My eyes fluttered and closed, and I savoured this moment of sweet bliss. His lips were possessive yet it had a tinge of playfulness.

His arm searched round the arcs and bumps of my slender back, it soon found its way to my waist. He encircled his strong, muscular arms and s it around my body, pulling me even closer to his hips.

The kiss continued; it did not part for a moment.

Gradually, my hands moved up from his chest to his flushing, red hot cheeks. I laid my hands on his cheeks and caressed it. Then he pulls back from his kiss, our foreheads against each other while our lips just a finger spacing away.

“I have to go now, manager’s car is coming soon.” I cringed at the mention of ‘go’, I dreaded hearing these words especially now. “I don’t want you to go…” My breathing hastens, I held in my tears and gritted my teeth.

“I’m sorry Eunji,” Forcefully, he crashes his lips against mine, it grips me hard. This time his kiss was possessive, I could sense regret and greed in it.

My shoulders were being squeezed tightly by his hands; he tilted his head and covered his mouth fully over mine. A little moan escaped from his mouth: an ‘uh’ sound.

Tension. I could feel my shoulders rising as the kiss intensified.

Time stopped at that moment for me, everything else seemed like nothing. All I saw was Woohyun and me, which was all.

Unfortunately, a disturbing car honk interrupts our kiss and distracts Woohyun.

BEEP BEEP

With our lips slightly apart, we both gasped for air. He glanced up and out of the window. “I love you Eunji. I have to go now.”

Outside the window, I spied a black mini van parked outside; it honked a few more times. My horror intensified as the Infinite members stepped out, my nightmare has come: to be parted from my boyfriend until the end of Christmas.

Not that it is a big thing, but this was supposed to be our first Christmas together. I anticipated it so much that I begged my parents to go on a holiday so that Woohyun could stay at my house for the festive season.

Unfortunately, plans do not work all the time. He got a last minute notification from the manager that they were going over to America for a mini concert. And they would only be able to come back after Christmas.

BEEP BEEP

Woohyun gives me a final cuddle before running off to my room. Moments later, he emerges from the room with his backpack and brisk walks towards the door.

I took hesitant steps towards the window; it creaked as I opened it. The winter wind took the opportunity to enter my house, it filled the hall with little snow speckles.

Even in the darkness, I spotted Woohyun’s silhouette walking through the thick snow. He looks back up towards me and blows a gentle kiss to me which I return with a forced emotion.

I whispered softly to myself, “I love you too, dear Woohyun. Be safe.”


i hope this first chapter got you hooked :)
i managed to write this within today, actually 2 hours.
the next chap i'll try to prepare it today and update it tomorrow!

toodles~
travellator