24 December

Perfect Landing: Christmas Special

 

 

“I’m walking on these streets without you”
B1A4- Tried To Walk

 


 


 

 

I looked up at the green pine tree decked with shiny decorations and heaved a sigh of exhaustion. It is less than two days to Christmas. Yet, I was all alone at home; I could not feel even a tinge of the festive mood.

How would you expect me to feel the Christmas mood? All my plans have been ruined, my wish to spend time with my boyfriend for the first time: gone.

My fingers traced along the satin ribbon that was tied to a box. The turquoise box was meant for only one person. My heart ached at the thought; I paced about the house and sighed continuously.

RING RING. RING RING.

“Hello?”

PSH… Eunji-yah… PSH… it’s Woohyunnie here, how are you? PSH…WOOHYUN!

“I’m alright, when are you coming back? Did your manager say you can come back earlier? I’ve been waiting for your call and you know-”

“Eunji-ya, I’m sorry but I might be coming back later than expected… You see Sungjongie kind of got a bit sick so we will be staying for another 2 more days until he’s at least half recovered.”

My heart drops and skips a beat, I could not believe what I heard. As if coming back on the 26th is bad enough, now he is only coming back on the 28th.

“Eunji? You there? Look I’ve to hang up now…Sorry! I’ll call you soon- TOOT TOOT TOOT…

I slumped onto the couch and looked blankly at the phone screen, “Woohyun? Sheesh… He hung up…”

Well guess it’s just me and myself for Christmas eve and for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 


hey guys, it took so long for me to update it.
and i apologize because it's such a short chapter.

well but the best is always saved for the last ^^

i'll do my best to  end this story well!
so its a hint, we're coming to the last two chapters already :)

till later when i update again
~travellator~

do check out my other stories!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/337611/mission-code-exo-mystery-shinee-sment-supernatural-exo

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322603/chasing-you-hoya-infinite-romance-supernatural-yongguk-bap-youngjae