time with the twins

Orphans Under the Mistletoe

That night you managed to get Yoseob into his own bed, without you, but all the effort was in vain. He woke up in the middle of the night when you were asleep, crawled into bed beside you and hugged you like you really were his teddy bear. You were gradually getting used to waking up being inside the tangled arms of an extremely handsome teenage boy, but you still flinched with shock each time you realised you were in contact with a guy. Though when you saw his face, each time that small amount of fear would diminish completely and eventually the fear that accumulated over that week seven years ago was almost non-existent. You could never be afraid of Yoseob; he made you feel safe.

You lay awake beside the angel like boy and smiled, you knew what you wanted to get him for Christmas and it was a lot more special than a normal date would ever be. You were ecstatic with your idea but you couldn’t your hopes up in case it wouldn’t happen, no it would happen and you would make sure it did! You slipped out of bed and tip toed out of your room down to the kitchen to make breakfast. You made bacon and eggs with sausages (hoping that Yoseob would like it) and then crept back upstairs to put it on your bedside table for him, you left a note on the alarm clock (that would go off in a matter of minutes) and quickly got changed before leaving the orphanage. You stuck your head in Mrs Lee’s bedroom asked if you could be excused for a few hours to get a very special present, Mrs Lee looked at you with a knowing look and nodded with a kind smile. You thanked her and literally skipped out of the building.

Yoseob woke and was confused (and a bit disappointed) when he realised you weren’t asleep beside him, he looked around the room for an explanation and his eyes fell on the sticky note placed on the face of the alarm clock “Morning Seobie, sorry I’ve gone out but it’s to get something for someone very special who has helped me a lot. I’ll be back in a few hours but I hope your breakfast (that should still be warm) makes up for it J  I’ll see you later <3” Yoseob pouted, what was he supposed to do alone for a few hours? He re-read the note and his gaze stopped on the little drawing of a heart you had out on the end, his heart sped up and he reached out and touched it lightly with the tip of his finger, as if making sure it was real. His amazement was unceremoniously interrupted by a growl that came from his stomach, he looked over to the plate filled with an awesome looking breakfast and (you had been right) he really liked it. He savoured every mouthful and decided to forgive you for ‘deserting’ him.

You arrived back at the orphanage at eleven o’clock in the morning with the most brilliant smile that Yoseob had ever seen! He could’ve stated at your gorgeous smile forever but there was a little problem with that…the fact that you would turn to see him staring and that is exactly what you did. Yoseob was in such a daze that he didn’t even blush went you caught him looking, you giggled and apologised once more for leaving without telling him before slipping upstairs with the hidden present. Once you were satisfied that the present was hidden in a safe place (in a bag beneath a floor board under your bed, sure it was a little over the top but oh well) you came back downstairs and you and Yoseob set about preparing lunch and later dinner.

You offered to finish the dishes by yourself and Yoseob went to talk to Mrs Lee about something, everyone had finished dinner by 7:30 and within minutes of speaking with Mrs Lee, he was running out the door. *Where’s he going?* you thought while wiping your hands dry, you shrugged it off and walked up to your room by yourself. “Noona?” you heard two voices say in sync, you turned and beamed at the boys; it was the Jo Twins. “Kwangmin, Youngmin what’s up guys?” you walked across the hall to them, again they spoke at the same time “Noona we miss you!” *How do they do that??* You thought and you bent your knees a little to be at their height, “You guys see me every day how come you miss me?” you asked, ruffling each boy’s hair. “Well we don’t share a room with you anymore and so we miss you” Kwangmin said sadly, Youngmin nodded “Noona can you stay with us till were asleep like you used to, please?” You looked down at the sweet boys in front of you, how could you say no to your first friends at the orphanage? Simple, you couldn’t.

You discovered that despite being fourteen the twins still shared a bed (actually you thought it was cute) and they talked about the most random things, but that’s part of why you liked them. They were sweet, caring and they were different. They had accepted you the day they met you and you could never be thankful enough for that, when they had finally tired themselves out you gently covered them with the blanket and placed a light kiss on their temple; Kwangmin and then Youngmin. You wished them goodnight and sweet dreams and quietly made you way out of their room and back across the hall to yours and you were almost surprised to see your light from under the door. Yoseob was back.

Hey guys thankyou so so much for reading I love you all <3 <3 Im so sorry about the slow updating but I am currently moving house so I can't get internet till the 20th....D': I shall try and update before then but until I do please continue the awesome support you guys always give me and comments and subbies are always wonderful :D You guys never fail to make me smile and I hope this story continues to make you smile haha sorry for making you read all of my ramblings hehe sarnaghaeyo~ xox