Leeteuk oppa

i'm not me

Tomorrow morning

I suppose to go to my school. But I can't do that. I can't face Jessica. I feel so guilty because of my Father, she loose her sister and she can't find her mother too. And I'm sure that her father is in danger too .

I know my father well. He is so mean. The first time when he ask me to kill someone, I refuse to do that. He angrily beat me and killed that little girl in front of my eyes.

At this time, my father gone somewhere. I don't know and I don't care. I call my best buddy and the only one that I trust in my Father's group.

"Hey, Yuri. Why you call me this time?" He ask and yawning after that.

" I need your help, Oppa."

He saw how serious I am, He look around.

"It’s private?" He asked again.

"Yes, Oppa. Very private."

 He knocked my head gently. "Then why you told me to come here, Babo!"

"Oppa.."I whined.

He chuckle and pull me outside . Using his car, He bring me to his home.

Leeteuk Oppa is just like a brother for me. He always care and protect me. He's work with my father since He was a kid. Don't see him by his cute outside, please.  He's a Heartless when it come to his work. Just like my father. But I know I can trust him like He trust me. We know each other weakness.

"Tell me what is wrong Yuri." He asked me when we both sit on his couch.

" Do you know my father's business partner from USA?" I ask him.

"Do you want to talk about your next mission?"

" You know about this?"

"Of course. If you can't kill her , I can help you. Where's her biography?"

"No! No oppa."

"Aah, so you can do that?"

"Oppa Listen!" He keep silent immediately. No matter how close we are, I'm still his Boss's daughter.

" I need your help. But not to kill her, Oppa. I .. I .."

" Do you love her?" He ask me.

I sighed. " I don't know Oppa. But I have a feeling that I never felt before. I can't do that Oppa. "

He smile and patted my head. " You are in love, Yul. Assa! My Dongsaeng fell in love."

" Maybe Oppa. But can we cut this off ! What should I do now Oppa? You know my father! "

He sighed and frowned.

" Gave me a while to think about this."

I let him alone . I going to his kitchen to take some Soju. Leeteuk Oppa is really smart . My father always asks his suggestions in every step that he'll take. So I ask from the right person. Cause he know my father . Better than I know him.

"Yuri! Come here." I heard he call me so I run and sit beside him.

" You should kill her."

"What?!" I stand up and about to leave him.

"Yuri, Listen first!" He grab my wrist.

I listen and sit again.

" You just pretend to do that. You can kidnapped her than tell your father that you already kill her. "

" He is smart oppa"

"I'm his brain, Yuri. Don't you forget that. I know how he will think. And I know what to do. I'll help you."

"Thanks Oppa."

"Anytime, maknae."

"Oppa.."

"Yes?"

" How about her mom? Do you know where she is?"

"I know. Should I kill her?" He asked me.

" What?!" My eyes widen in surprise.

He laughed loudly. " Just Kidding, Yuri."

"Not funny, Oppa." I pout .

" Don't angry, baby sister. I'll help you okay. Trust me I'll solve this less than a week." He said with confident.

"I trust you Oppa"

----

In the next day I going to my school . I found her ( I mean him in that clothes ) . I patted her shoulder.

"hey Sica."

She turn around and hissed to me. " Yah! Did I told you to call me mmmphh.." I close with my hand and wink to her . Not more than a minute, she faint. I carried her body to my car. Glad I told my man to close this side of school so no one can see me.