final

i'm not me

lets finish this in 1 chapter :)

-----

In the next day I was going to my school. I found her ( I mean him in that clothes ) . I patted her shoulder.

"hey Sica."

She turns around and hissed to me. " Yah! Did I told you to call me mmmphh.." I close with my hand and wink to her. Not more than a minute, she faint. I carried her body to my car. Glad I told my man to close this side of school so no one can see me.

I bring her to my penthouse far from Seoul.

I choose this place, because my father doesn't know I have this.

I lay her body on my bed . I open her disguise and uniform. Just let her on her undergarments . Its more comfortable like that.

I sit beside her, and look in to her Goddess-like beauty.

I caress her cheek. But I stop it immediately when she stirred and open her eyes.

She sat and look around in worried, and she widen her eyes when she saw me.

"Yuri?! What are-? Where? How- ? Why y-? "

"Shh, Sica.. Relax.." I told her with a sweet smile.

"What are you doing to me?! Where is my uniform?!" She said as she pulled the blanket tightly to cover her bare body.

"Jessica Jung, will you listen to me? For everything that I'll said, I PROMISE YOU, I'm not going to hurt you but I'll HELP YOU and your family too. So will you please listen to me?" I ask her when I see right to her beautiful eyes.

I can see her face change in confuse, scared, sad , tired , anger, and hope..

" I'll listen.." She said finally.

I grab her hand and hold it tight.

"Firstly,  Jessica I Love You.." I say .

She widen her eyes its make me worried.

"I'm not mean that way, Sica.. I do love you.. But I know it’s weird .. Since we just met once.. I'm sorry... But please we still can be friends right?" I ask her but she not answered it.

 " I care for you, Sica.. That's why I try to-" she cover my mouth with her other hand.  That makes the blanket fall a little bit and expose her cleavage. I gulp.

" I think .. I Love you too , Yuri.. " She said.

I smile when I see her red blushing face.

I push her hand gently.

" Will you be my girl friend?" I saw her with my puppy face .

"I would love to ." She smiled sweetly.

"Really?!"

"Hmmm... Now tell me where we are now, Yuri.."

"I'll explain now , baby. But please listen carefully and TRUST me , I Love You . And I Care for you a LOT!"

I saw she nodded.

"Sica .. I know where your mom." I start.

"WHAT?! WHERE ? Tell me NOW Kwon Yuri!" She crying and shake my body.

I have a perfect sight in front of me, the almost Jessica.

'Aigoo..'

I grab her hands . " Sicababy.. I told you to calm right. " I hug her shaking body but she trying to push me away.

I tighten the hug and wait till she calm.

"Who are you , Kwon Yuri ? How did you know about this?" She said and I can feel her warm breath on my neck.

" Your father's business partner ... Is my Dad"

She push me and beat my chest but I just let her be .

"Let go of me.." Her words make me hurt.

"Sica.. It’s my Father not me. And he ask his man to find you and kill you. " She stop right away and cry harder. She sobbed. Her body shivered in my arms. It pain me.

"What should I do now, Yurii...I'm scared.."

"I'm here.. That's why I told you before, I'll help you.."

She pushed me gently and look in to my eyes.

"But he's your father "

" I know, but I hate that fact either. So please don't say it again."

Jessica nodded and buried her head in the crook of my neck that's when I receive a text from Leeteuk Oppa.

Yuri-ah, Mrs.Jung with me now. I'll bring her to your penthouse okay. Kekeke.

I know how devil he is . So I text her back.

Oppa..

How you can do that?

I wait the answer with one hand , my other hand still hug my new girlfriend.

Hahaha

I use the old trick. Its old but still as great as ever.

I 'unconsciously' tell our enemy about that place, so they attack it like I was predict before

I already move Mrs.Jung since this morning

When they come, I use a 'small' Bomb to that place

All die, including 'her'.

No proof, yes but she with me

And I told your father that Jessica jung was in that accident too.

So, your Father thinked that Jessica and Mrs. Jung was death right now.

Am I clever?

I widen my eyes as I smile happily.

You are clever as always, Oppa. I love you. Bring her here okay.

I send it and wait the answer again.

Okay, I'll arrive there 30 more minute. Annyeong...

 

I smile and put my phone on the bed.

"Sica.. Let's eat first please, Baby."

" I don't want to.."

"Why...? Its lunch time.."

" I don't have any appetite right now, Seobang.."

"Please eat first Sicababy.. After that, I have a surprise for you.."I smile when she call me Seobang. It’s so cute.

She pouted but nodded.

So I grab her hand and pull her to the dining table and eat.

When we finish, I wash the dishes and let her sit in my living room.

I heard the bell ring. I walk and open the door .

Leeteuk Oppa wait there with a mid-age woman that I assume as Mrs. Jung . So I bow to the elder.

"Yuri, your father needed me. I'll back now , okay. " He patted my head and leave.

"Thanks a lot Oppa!! " I yelled so he can hear me.

"Annyeonhaseyo... I'm Kwon Yuri. Please get inside.."

"Seobang, who's ther- MOM? " I see her confuse face. "MOM!" She ran an hug Mrs. Jung tight.

I leave them alone and sit beside the swimming pool.

I sit for about one hour when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Seobang.. Mom wanted to talk to you." She tell me with a very beautiful smile.

I smile to her and stand up. When I about to walk, she pull my shirt and kiss my lips. I widen my eyes and register what happen, I kiss her back very passionately. To tell her how much I adore her. I begging for an entrance and gladly she open . I sneak my tongue inside her. I tease and explore all over her . Want to taste everything. My hands that firmly place on her waist now get higher and now inside her shirt. She moans in my mouth.

"Kids, I'm waiting for you both inside you know."

We open our eyes and pull away with a very red face. We bow our head to hide the shyness.

Mrs. Jung chuckle and said.

"Come on, I need to ask something from you."

I walk and follow Mrs. Jung but I see Jessica still in the same position, I grab her hand and pull her beside me.

" I love you, Baby." I said and kiss her cheek.

She blushed again and answer with her sweet smile. " I love you too, Seobang."

 

----

"So, your father think that we, me and my daughter died ?" Mrs. Jung ask me after I explain everything.

" Yes, Mrs. Jung."

Jessica sit beside me and lean her head on my shoulder. I can feel her hand wrap tightly around my waist.

" Why you doing this?"

"Because , I love your daughter. And my father is really too much right now." I shook my head sadly and I can feel Jessica tightening her hug. So I kiss her forehead and smile to her.

"I'm happy with both of you, but Sooyeon.. We should back to the state .."

" We can't mom, we don't have passport and all documents. We die remember?"

Mrs. Jung sighed and frowned.

" Mrs. Jung, I'll help you guys trough this. I promise. But now, I know you need rest."

I can see Mrs. Jung look so tired . She nodded .

" Please follow me, Mrs.Jung." I lead her to the guess room.

She smile and patted my head and hug me.

" Please take care of my Princess. I give you my bless." A tear fall from my eyes but I smile widely.

" Thanks Mrs.Jung."

"Call me mom." I smile and nodded.

---

I back to the living room and found my Princess sleep on the couch.

I smile and carried her to my room , put her gently on my bed.

I lay beside her and hug her small body.

뾰로롱~ 전화왔어요~ 5,6,7,8 받아라! 받아라! 받아라! 받아라! 안 받으면 너를 용서하지 않겠다! 쭉쭉쭉쭉! 쭉쭉쭉쭉! 뾰로롱~ 뾰로롱~ 왜 안 받는 거삼? (Yoona' ringtone in Love rain)

I pick the phone and leave Jessica to talk to my father.

K: " Yuri-ah.."

Y: " Yes, Dad?"

K: " where are you now? "

Y: " I'm with my friends, Dad. School stuff. Why?"

K : " No, its nothing. I proud of you to put that girl with her Mother, and now they are dead in that Bomb.. "

Y : " yes, Dad."

K : " good night, Yuri."

Y : " good night, father."

Yuri hung up and turn off her phone.

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 year latter

"Kwon Seobang-ah... Say aaah.." Jessica feed me.

"Aaah..." I obey and eat happily.

" Yah! You two, stop being so lovey dovey will you. We still here you know." Mr. Jung scold playfuly.

"That's my daughter. She's so Byun just like me." My father laugh out loud.

" Daaad..." I face palm myself and drag Sica with me.

Flashback

Mr . Jung back to Korea and meet directly with my father. They 'talk' about everything.

I'm the one who pick Mr. Jung from the airport and I've told him about Jessica and Mrs. Jung condition. It made the tiredness and sadness in Mr. Jung's face gone. He smile and thanked me with teary eyes.

I give my phone and let him talk to her daughter and wife. Lucky to me , Jessica told about our relation to Mr. Jung.

I locked Mr.Jung and my father in one room . I wait outside so they can set their thing.

I wait almost 2 hours till I heard they knock the door from the inside.

The first thing that my father asked me surprise me the most.

"Yuri dear.. When will you bring Jessica to meet me? I know you love her right? "

"Eh?"

It’s really confusing! I really don't know how to answer it either.

Mr. Jung chuckle when he saw my expression.

They won't tell me what they have talking about inside. But they trying to be nice to each other

I drag Sica to my room and lead her to the balcony.

" Close your eyes,baby."

She looked at me with that cute curious face but she obey it.

Now, open it.

 

marryme.jpg

 

She hug me and sobbed on my shoulder.

"Yes Kwon Yuri.. yes.."

I spin her around before kiss her passionately.

" Love you,baby."

" Love you more, Seobang."