should i ?

i'm not me

"I'm Jessica, Jessica Jung." I heard her voice tremble when she said that. " But please, don't tell this to anyone else."

"But why are you doing that? It’s lie. You lie to everyone!"

I can see her sad and angry face.

"You don't know me! Don't you dare to judge me like that!" She yelled at me.

I stop the car and see her.

"Then why are you doing this?!" I raised my voice to her.

I realize what I've done and said sorry immediately.

"Jessica, I'm sorry."

She takes a deep breath and nodded.

"I understand ."

"Please tell me what happened with you? And what make you doing that?"

She looked at me with her sad face.

'Oh my god! Why I have a feeling like this?'

"My father is a leader of a big company in the State. As you know in business.. People can use a bad way to achieve their goals.." I saw her take a deep breath again. " My father not a man like that. He never did such a thing. But that's make some of her friends angry and trying to do something bad for him and his family, which is me, my little sist and my mom. That's why 'I' should move here and use that disguise. " She bow her head .

 Yuri frowned 'why just her that move in here?'

" I don't want to hiding my identity like this.. But if I don't ...they'll kill me... Like what they've done ... To my baby sister..." Jessica said as she sobbed.

My eyes widen when I heard her last words.

"What?! They kill your sister?!" Yuri asked in disbelief. " Why your father not telling the police? And where's your mom?"

Jessica cry harder. " They kidnapped my mom and keep her somewhere, that's why we can't do anything or they will hurt my mom.."

"Oh my god.. I'm sorry to hear that, Jessica."

I saw her force a weak smile and she trying to wipe her tears away with her tremble hand.

'She hide her feelings a lot '

I don't know where's this come from, but I hug her tight . She hugged me back and crying her heart out. I wait patiently till she calm.

"Don't cry again, Sica.. It will ruin your beautiful face." I said before covering my mouth with my hands. I mentally facepalm myself for said that she's beautiful and make a pet name for her.

Jessica smile when she saw Yuri's cute face.

"Thanks Yul."

She told me where are her home. It’s a big mansion that I recognize as Nicole's.

"Are you sure you live here, Sica? "

"Yes, Nicole is my cousin. "

She saw my confuse face.

" Yes, Kwon Yuri . She knew that I use that disguise yet she can't do anything about it. And I tell her to ignoring me in our school."

"Okay.. That's explain everything." I smile when I see her sweet smile.

" Bye, Yuri. See u tomorrow. "

"Bye , Jacob."

"Yah!!"

I laugh and said. " Sica, get inside first. I'll wait here till you get in. "

She look at me with a confuse face.

"Thank you , Yuri-ah. " She bowed and walked slowly.   when I see her walk limping like that, I can't stand it. I get out from my car and lift her make her yelp.

"Kyaaaaa!"

That voice is really high pitch! I almost drop her.

"What was that?" I muttered.

"What are you doing, Yuri?" She asked me and hug me tight, scared that I'll drop her.

"I'll help you to get inside. It still hurt right? "

She nodded cutely.

Nicole's mom saw me carried Jessica with a confuse face.

"Yuri?"

"Aunty, Yuri help me. She knew this already."

"I see, Yuri-ah. Please don't tell this to anyone."

I nodded and smile.

"I should back home now, Sica. Bye.."

"Thanks Yuri.."

----

"Welcome home, Ms. Yuri."

" Butler Ahn, where's my father?" I ask the old man politely .

"He's in study room . He ask me to told you to meet him when you arrive. "

"Okay, thanks Butler Ahn."

I enter our study room and greet my father.

"Yuri sit down , dear."

I obey and wait till He talked.

"Yuri, this whole year I've been busy with our company in USA ." He stopped to wait my reaction, so I nodded. " I tell you before about my business partner who's betray our company and choose to open his own."

I remember all that information so I nodded again.

" He have daughter's in here, in Seoul. Maybe live with his relative I don't know. "

He gave me an envelope.

"That's her biography. I want you to find her, then kill her."

I nodded again. The things like this ever happen once or twice . You don't know my father, right? He's a big Mafia. As his own child, He treat me to be a strong person .

He hid my identity too just like Jessica. I smile when I remember my new friend.. Or crush?

I sighed and take the map. I excuse myself and enter my room . I sit on my bed then open it.

"Jessica Jung?! I should kill her?" I widen my eyes as my hands shaking.

I can't believe this. It can't be her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigooooo............