My First Love Story

Foreword Generator

 

Foreword:

Young Miyeon had been dreaming about wedding all her life - a perfect wedding, to be exact. Few days before they finally move out, she saw the man of her dreams. But the problem is, he's eight years older than she is. The first time his gaze met hers, there was a tingling sensation sent to her spine. An absurd love story that will make you laugh your hearts out.

Plot:             

Miyeon's parents are strict. They don't allow her to have crush and other stuff. They don't allow her to watch love stories and they don't give her any fairytale book to read related to love or relationships. They're afraid that someday, if their princess will fall in love, they might lose him but they take things a bit exaggerately. Even though they keep all these away from her, she secretly collect books about romance and read them before she sleeps at night. When she turned 8 years old, her parents decided to move out and bring her to America. 

When a guy suddenly stepped out of the car in front of their house, he completely hook her heart, she heard them pound faster more than she had expected. Well, it was an undisputed fact that the guy is extremely gorgeous.

After that of course some fluff parts (chapters) and then the guy should only treat her as his dongsaeng.So, to make things a little bit faster. Her parents will take her  to America and there she will mature. When she finally came back to Korea they met and the guy was still handsome even if he's a little bit older than she is. The guy just smiled at her and once again he completely captured her heart.

[You can decide for a happy/sad ending^^]

 

Status:  A V A I L A B L E


NOTE: Never forget the subscription, upvote and comment of you're gonna use this. Please give credits to me "gotreal" for the foreword and plot.