Rewind

Foreword Generator

 

Foreword:

Do you know that feeling when people are belittling you?

It’s not certainly like that but you feel like ... that’s how they treat you. It’s hard, right?

They say that if you’re being belittled prove them your worth. For a moment, I asked myself... What? Is that even possible? Then they said, “show them that you can and that you’re strong enough than what they think.”

I didn’t answer because I think it’s senseless answering those kind of conversations because in the first place, I don’t know what to tell them.

But if I was in a different position, different person. Isn’t that hard... right? It’s like you’re putting down yourself because of the circumstances in life.

Yes, everyone should love themselves but sometimes it’s so hard. Especially when you see people who are “better” than you are, more intelligent – kinder – prettier.

It’s hard because even your own personality, you have to prove it to yourself and the worst part is, people are belittling you and you’re also doing it to yourself because you think and you know that they’re right, that you don’t have hope anymore, that that’s the only thing you can have and there’s nothing more that you can do.

I know, I know how you feel.

But one day, there’s this guy... who changed me. He thought me the important things that I need to know. He thought me how to love myself and he thought me how to love.

But one day, he left me behind and I don’t know what happened.Well, wherever he is, I’ll always be here, waiting for him.

My name’s Choi Soo jin and this is the story of my life.

Plot:                                                                                                           Choi Soojin is the younger sister of SNSD's Choi Sooyoung. Just imagine how terrible life is for her, being compared to her sister everytime, right? Now, she met this guy (kai) and he thought her how to love and how to smile again. But like the wind, he just passed by and left. It had been three years since he left but Soojin is still waiting for him. And one day, he'll comeback. But now, he has a fiance and they're about to get married in two months.

[You can decide for a happy/sad ending^^]

Status:  A V A I L A B L E


NOTE: Never forget the subscription, upvote and comment of you're gonna use this. Please give credits to me "gotreal" for the foreword and plot and for "nirvana024" for the poster.