{ o n e }

Do Kyungsoo, Jjang!!!

“WE ARE HOOOOME!!” a little boy’s voice rings from behind the closed front door of a decent-sized, ordinary-looking, domestic home somewhere in the less crowded part of Seoul. Series of impatience knockings and giggles with occasional thudding of small shoes on the doormat follows as a ten years old girl lazily walks to open the said door. It creaks and is slammed by the force of someone pushing it too energetically, making the girl groans in annoyance. She is about to catch the Krong’s tail hanging in the underside of his little brother’s backpack when a fragile figure standing calmly on the doorway happily waves and beams a ten hundred watts of baby smile at her.

 
“Nara noona!” he says and bounces slightly to her open arms, as he always does for a good six months or so. His hairs are jet black and smooth, perfectly mushroom-styled by an expert of the most famous kindergarten children barber in the area. His skin is pale, with hints of reddish hue on both cheeks credits to the almost freezing air outside. He has the most beautiful eyes when he smiles. 
 
“Baby Kyungsoo!!!!” the girl replies just as enthusiastic, feeling bubbles of affection fills her chest as she hauls the small boy’s body and swings him back and forth.
 
The little boy named Kyungsoo laughs delightedly, his head looking at the ceiling, enjoying the ‘flight’ number 20122012, or so the girl named Nara says a few seconds ago. They ended up laughing together, Kyungsoo complaints about feeling ticklish when she hugs him too tight and ‘flies’ him too long.
 
Meanwhile from the living room, a pair of sharp eyes courtesy of the girl’s only sibling named Jongin, who has a backpack with Krong’s tail hanging in the underside yes it’s him, are watching the pair intently. His hands rest on his hips, his lips shape an angry bird’s version of South Korea (if there is any, well). He is surely not pleased with the view being exhibited in front of him.
 
But then Kyungsoo catches his eyes and he claps excitedly, eyes shining and cheeks glowing and all and anybody who is sane enough will definitely agree if the definition of adorable is perfectly exampled by this particular human being.
 
“Noona noona! Look! Jonginie looks like black panther! Rawr rawr rawr!”
 
Nara turns to look over her shoulder and cackles, slowly putting Kyungsoo down and keeps cackling.
 
“Gosh, Kim Jongin.” She shakes her head in amusement. “Oooooh Kyungsoo save me! He’s going to eat me up!” she fakes a disgustingly exaggerated horrified expression then sends his brother a wink.
 
Jongin growls and thumps his feet on the furry rug, feeling undeniably mad and urgh can she not lkjahdjfjafk my Kyungsoo kajsdxjj!
 
“Okay, okay. Kyungsoo, now play with Jongin before he gets a hypertension at the age of five.” She ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair and walks past Jongin muttering ‘such a possessive brat!”
 
Kyungsoo is tempted to spend the rest of the day thinking the meaning of hypertension and possessive before Jongin grabs his arm softly and babbles about their new handcrafts this week and Kyungsoo thinks, maybe one or both of those words are good because Nara describes Jongin as that and Kyungsoo absolutely believes if it is associated with his Jongin then it must be good.  
 
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
 
first try. feedbacks are loved :)
 
-rin-