Truth

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning. Nara nervously walked into the school. A part of her was excited to meet him but another part of her was shy and wished to avoid him at all cost. She was not exactly prepared to meet Yoseob, although by now she already knew what to answer him, because she never really did fall in love with someone. What more to a person whom she had known for as long as she has lived, and the thought of it still made her a little awkward and embarrassed to face him. But she knew best that she has to accept the fact that her best friend fell for her and so did she.

Nara successfully made her way into her classroom without being seen by Yoseob. She heaved out a sigh and plopped down onto her seat. Almost immediately, Min approached her and sat at the vacant seat next to Nara. “Hey, what’s with the sigh? I thought you would be all smiley today.” She said.

“If I don’t smile today, that doesn’t mean I’m distressed. Besides, people would think I’m weird if I smile all the time.” Nara replied, to which her friend rolled her eyes.

“So? You are weird. Anyway, when are you going to see him?” Min asked.

The girl just shrugged. “I don’t know. I’m not even ready yet. I’m not like you who are so straightforward and bold.” She said.

Just then, the school bell rang indicating the school session has started. Any seconds soon, the teacher would enter the classroom. Min looked at her friend and sighed. “Yeah, whatever you say. You know sooner or later you have to face him, right? Good luck with that.” She tapped the girl’s back and left to her own seat.

Yoseob came in, but Nara did not notice him as she was busy taking out her book and reviewed the previous lesson. He began to think that Nara intended to avoid him. He sighed heavily. Seconds later, the teacher came in and started his lesson.

Hours passed and another ring of school bell echoed through the hallway, indicating that it was lunch break. Yoseob decided to approach Nara. It’s now or never, he thought.

“Nara,” he called out. The girl was startled but responded him nevertheless.

“Hmm”

Yoseob was slightly uneasy hearing her wordless reply, moreover seeing her trying to avoid his gaze. “Let’s have lunch at the school field together, shall we?” he continued.

“Sure. Let me pack up my things first.” Nara stuttered.

“I’ll go buy something first. I’ll wait for you there.” Yoseob smiled to her and walked away to the canteen.

The second he left, Nara immediately turned to Min. “What do I do now?” she said with worry.

“It’s going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter