Confession

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob broke the kiss. Nara wasn't responding to the kiss, she was completely shock and just sat there frozen and wide-eyes. He sighed.

"I have been liking you ever since we entered high school. I don't know how, I just do. I get upset everytime I get to know you're crushing on someone. I've thought about confessing to you but I'm scared..I'm scared that you don't feel the same. Things will get awkward then you will start to avoid me and our friendship will get complicated or even worse, we're breaking off.." he explained whilst staring at her intensely.

He tilted her face, making eye contact with her. "Hearing your story just now, plus the guys' constant nagging, I guess..I just had enough of it today. So that's why I'm braving myself and taking the risk to confess to you right now." he added. No words were spoken afterwards, just a tension atmosphere around and a staring session between the both of them which seems like forever.

Getting zero response from the girl, Yoseob broke the contact and looked away. "Look...nevermind, I'm not forcing you to give me an answer. I know your mind is a mess right now and I'm sorry for messing it up more." he pause, before continuing, "Come on, it's late and dark, let me send you home alright?"

The girl remained silent. She does not know what to do, what to say, or even what to think. Heck, she cannot even faces him right now, honestly.

Taking her hand into his, he slowly led the girl to her house, with awkward atmosphere rising every second they walked.

They finally reached at the girl's house, after God knows how long they have been walking. Yoseob reluctantly release her hand, and immediately feeling the emptiness afterwards.

"Listen.." he started, "please think about this wisely, I don't want you to accept me just because you feel pity towards me, because I certainly do not want you to get hurt. Just give me your answer whenever you are ready okay? As much as I hope you will say yes, I don't mind if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter