That Cool Guy

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look! He’s back in his class!” I whispered to Min, not wanting the teacher to hear. Although our class is in different building, we can still see him from a far. Well his class is just at the next block, just beside ours.

“Yeah! Hehehe!” Min quickly turned her head to right, looking at his class direction, so did I. We both giggled.

“I wonder where did he go just now..” I whispered again.

“Molla, maybe he went to PE lesson?” Min shrugged. The teacher suddenly looked at our direction. I quickly looked at the white board as if I were concentrating all the time. While Min, she just did a fake cough. I silently laugh in my head because every time we almost caught up by the teacher, we always calmly (but panic inside) cover up our mistakes.

“Please focus on this important topic.” The teacher said to our class but we both knew she was saying to us. And so we continue her boring algebra lesson until recess time.

 

#############

 

After recess, our history teacher hasn’t arrived at the class yet. So we decided to chill out at the corridor. Hell no, actually our main intention was to see him from the corridor. It may seemed like we looked at the ground down there but actually our eyes was looking at him. His class also hasn’t started yet but he already sat at his seat waiting for the teacher to come in.

And so we watched him from afar while eatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter