Prologue

Ghosts of Christmas Eve

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters, they all belong to their rightful owner, which is SM Entertainment.

 

 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. THANK YOU ^.^

 

 

 

 


She just watches him flirt with other girls whenever they go on dates. He even flirts with waitresses and salesladies. What can he do? He's handsome and rich, he's the perfect boyfriend any girl could have. But he's a jerk. He's the one and only Lee Donghae.

Lee Donghae is Jessica's boyfriend. But it actually looks like they're just friends. Who could believe that she's his girlfriend? No one ever would. Whenever they are together in a date, you'd rather see him flirting with another girl as Jessica just sits around and watch him. This has been going on for three years, and no one's even trying to stop it.

Will Jessica ever come to her senses and just break up with him because everyone said that he's a jerk and a heartbreaker.

She couldn't stand it anymore. She can't stay forever like this. She would surely end it now. She saw him in his favorite bar with another , again. She was almost kissing the girl and Jessica's heart broke into pieces. She can't take this anymore. "Oppa," Jessica stated, her face turning hot and fuming.

He pushed away the girl and was surprised to see Jessica standing there and watching him. He quickly pushed the lingering woman away and took Jessica in his arms. His finger drew circles around her neck and kissed her bare skin. "Yes, my pretty Sica?"

His lips were on her skin, and his hot breath made her moan in pleasure. She can't say it, not him being like this. She had to push him away. And so she did. His face changed from into surprisingly. "Donghae-ssi, we can't... I can't do this anymore... It's... It's..." She took the courage to say it. "It's over." She felt tears stung her eyes.

His face was terrified and scorned after what she said. He held her arms softly, like she was a fragile China doll that could break easily. "Sica... We can... I'll do better. Tell me what I should do for you not to let me go."

"I've waited for a long time for you to change. But never did you." Tears were now streaming down her eyes. "I'ts over--whatever's going on between us. You never did care for me."

She slipped her arms easily from his light grip and brushed away the tears on her eyes. "Good bye." She turned and walked away, leaving the dumbstrucken Donghae by the chair.

Donghae quickly grabbed money from his wallet and left it on the table. He ran to find Jessica, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm so stupid," he muttered under his ragged breathing. "I'm such a fool." And tears now stained his perfect high cheekbones. "I'm such a fool to let you go."