Chapter 1

How to Make a Straight Girl Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Introduction

 

I realised that I am a lesbian quite early. It's the start of middle school when I was first attracted to a girl. By first well, I mean my first time that I actually got attracted by anyone.

She was my best friend ever since primary and I don't know how I started having feelings for her. I thought I was just really attached to her because we're always together. But in the end I eventually admitted that I loved her more than just a friend.

Of course I didn't tell her. I didn't have a lot of friends and she's my only best friend, so I didn't want to freak her out by blatantly admitting that I'm different from the others.

I kept her as my best friend, and although I loved her, I learned to move on and just accepted the fact that she'd never be mine.

By the end of middle school, she introduced her boyfriend to me.

That was the time I found out that I was just making a fool of myself.

No, Kim Taeyeon, you had never moved on. You never learned at all.

She was my first love, and my first heartbreak.

I'm quite proud of myself actually. I managed to keep these all by myself for a very long time. Sunny is still my best friend, the difference now is that she already knows my preference. She knows my uality but what I felt for her is still sealed in my heart. There's no way I'd tell her about that. Not when she's getting married in three months time.

What I'm glad about though was that Sunny accepted me for who I am. She never judged me, unlike her filth of a boyfriend. Ever since she knew, and he knew about what I really am, her boyfriend didn't like Sunny getting near me – like I am some kind of fatal disease. Like I am a monster that would drag Sunny away from him.

Yes I loved her, yes I am a lesbian but no, I have no plans on ruining their relationship.

I am her best friend and that's all I will be in Sunny's eyes.

“Taeng, you're drifting off again. Problems?”

I wake up from my reverie when I heard Sunny's voice. I blink and I saw her in front of me, worried. “Just thinking about your boyfriend.”

“Oi!” She reaches out her short arm and knocked my head. “What crazy things are you thinking about, huh?!”

I chuckled at her expression and take a sip from my coffee. “As if I'd dream about his inch-long sausage.” Sunny squinted at me and that's when I know not to release my incoming laughter anymore. I just hope I won't fart by doing so. “No, seriously. You know how your boyfriend is allergic of gays? Well, I think I just found his female counterpart last night.”

“Did she do anything to you?” She asked, concerned.

I smiled as I shook my head, no. “Do you think I'd let her? But she's such as waste. She's pretty and she looks smart. Her only downfall is that's she's the same filth as your boyfriend.”

The sound of the entrance door ringing made Sunny turn her head in a millisecond. As expected as a business maniac. “Taeng, two minutes.”

I nod as I watch Sunny run to the counter. I was about to turn my head away when I saw who the person that just came in.

Jessica Jung. I'd forever remember that name.

I stand up from my seat and walk towards her. I didn't know that the game between us will start this soon. If I know then I could've prepared something.

But it doesn't matter now. I have to trust myself this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter