Be my Fake Boyfriend~ Chapter Eight:

Be my Fake Boyfriend!

Hyosung's POV:

 

Honestly, that guy! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! Because of him my is aching from the mall! and he is the rudest and worsest guy EVER!

 

I hope not to see him again or he might bump me again and its a NO I am going to let my ache like this again.

 

When I got home, I was limping luckily my parents wasnt there, or else they will blow me up many question, and i dont want to talk abot that guy in the mall.

 

MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE BECAUSE OF HIM!

 

I cant even sit properly without my aching!

I hope tomorrow its okay...

 

Next day...

 

Okay, like honestly, that guy -that fudging rude guy - ruined my morning. Is he that fugdging rude to ruin my MORNING?! You know why? because my is hurting like fudge because of that fudging peach! no its should be custard!

ARGHH!

Whatever but he is sooooo getting in my nerves!

I couldnt even sit up or sit properly. That guy is such a bother!


Not wanting to completly ruin my mood, I stood up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I then got changed and dried my hair. And heck, everytime I sit, my hurts!

I ate my food with my poker face and i dont know if it worked! and brushed my teeth then walked to school.

 

Darn, today would be the annoying school day EVER!

 

~+~

 

JiEun was sitting on her chair next to Sunhwa talking when they saw Hyosung walked inside with her face crunched up together and the aura around her is...DARK.

Hyosung sat on her chair hard which made her wince and touch hair painful but.

" Sungie~ are you okay? " Sunhwa asked, while JiEun nodded.

" NO! " she roared and rubbed her .

" OMO! Dont tell me you lost your- " Sunhwa got cutted with Hyosung's glare

" Of course i didnt! Its because of annoying person! " Hyosung said and sighed. " SO ANNOYING! "

 

Sunhwa and JiEun backed away from the near at exploding, Hyosung and at the same time Hana came. She eyed them then back at Hyosung, then they shrugged their shouders but warned her, giving her a 'dont-talk-to-her-or-she-will-explode'. Hana nodded in agreement and sat on her seat which is on the left side of Hyosung.

 

Hyosung was frowning badly and the steam were now coming out of her ears.

 

Then in a few minutes, the teacher came with a happy -or you can say flirtly-smile on her face. Everyone stood up lazily then bowed " Good Morning Ms. Heon "

She nodded and gestured them to sit down. The lady -Ms.Bang- sighed softly then smiled " Okay class, before we begin I would like you to introduce a new student! "

 

Everyone murmured while the girls were giggling their mouths out of their skins while Hyosung,JiEun,Hana and Sunhwa were acting normal. Then the happy teacher took the boy inside which made the girls squeal saying 'oppa is so handsome','so cute!','i want to be his girlfriend'

 

The teacher shushed them and everyone quietened. " Please introduce yourself."

 

"My name is Lee Kikwang! I hope that we'll all be friends! " he said while getting a louder squeal from the girls.

 

" Thank Mr. Lee, you can sit next to hmm... " she looked around and pointed at the sit " You can sit next to Mr. Jeon. Hyosung, please raise your hand "

 

Hyosung head was on the table while her left arm were supporting her head. Her right hand raised not even looking up. The new student went to his sit then shifted to Hyosung.

 

" Hi... My name is Lee Kikwang~ whats yours? " He said in a little bit of flirty way.

 

Hyosung head shot up with a smile but her smiled quickly faded and soon, Kikwang realize who it was and they both pointed to each other.

 

~*~

 

 

Hi guys!

 

I am so gush dam sorry for not updating for quite along time?

 

I was busy with some fudging work!

 

and heck dude I have art homework! but its fudging SUMMER HOLIDAY!

And thanks to my teacher!!

But thanks to banana for giving me energy!

 

I will be back next time -and it will be GOD DAMN KNOWS HOW LONG! -

 

P.S

and all the people who doesnt like my story.

 

WOOOPPS!!

BUH BYE~!

 

 

PPS! or PSS? ! i forgot!

anyone wants to do the poster??? ;)))

i would love you guys to do it!! :DD