Be my Fake Boyfriend~ Chapter Ten:

Be my Fake Boyfriend!

" I am her boyfriend...Lee Kikwang"

"BWOH?!"

Everyone in the corridor stopped whatever they were doing and looked in our way. Some were shocked, some were about to faint. Their Kikwang is TAKEN!

Kikwang on the other hand pinched Hyosung cheeks and leaned closer which made her blush real hard "Aww~ Jagiya~ I know that oyu wanted it to be secret but I want to tell everyone that we are going out."

He wished that all those words some their 'secret' that they were going out. But...Why?! WTF?!

While Hyosung looked away while biting her lower lips as she blush. Why is Kikwang helping her? She doesnt know but she needed it right now.

"But...the others might-" Kikwang put his forefinger to her lips and shushed her up.

"i dont care what they will say... Because we are together!"

Hyosung's heart thumped in a million times as if it will break free from the veins and fly to the air. Not knowing how to answer, she just lower her head down and she felt Kikwang's warm arms are wrapped around her curvy waist and pulled her closely and protectively.

"Yah! Leave my girlfriend alone! Ara?!" Kikwang barked while Sung Je's face was unreadable.

Sungje came closer to Hyosung and yanked her out of Kikwang's hold and looked at her eyes "I will not give up!" then he left her.

Some cheered some booed.

 

~*~

 

"YAH! what was that for?!" Hyosung hissed as soon as they reached an empty classroom and closed the door.

"Helping?" Kikwang raised his eyebrow.

She sighed heavily "Well...I-I dont need your help!"

Kikwang gave her an amused look "Okay then... I would just tell everyone then..."

But before he could take a step, a grip has stopped him to do so and he grinned before turned back to her.

"Uhm..." she sighed "FINE! I need your...uhm...Help? " she then muttered "I guess?"

"Magic word?"

Hyosung frowned not understanding the guy infront of her "Eh? Magic wor- OH! " then Kikwang looked at her as if he is still waiting...

She then sighed once again "willyouhelpmePLEASE?!"

"Bwo? i didnt understand" he smirked

"Will you help me please?" she tried to calm but Kikwang is not helping AT ALL.

Straighting himself up, which made Hyosung make a disgusting face - as if she is that SMALL! , he then took a paper and a pen that came out of nowhere.

Both of them were confused but decided to ignore it.

"Okay, the contract..."

"RULE 1: No intereferring each other's business" Hyosung quickly said.

Kikwang wrote it down then he quickly said "RULE 2:Lots of skinship infront of other people!"

"But-"

"No buts, hm... OH! Rule 3:No one should know this!"

"How about my friends?" Hyosung asked

"Nuh uh! "

Hyosung pouted which made Kikwang gulped a gallon of his saliva. Snapping out of his thoughts, he quickly wrote everything down and signed the paper.

After he signed it, he gave the paper and pen to hyosung, she carefully scaned the paper before signing it. She then shoved it to Kikwang's hard chest which made her blush and run away.

While kikwang... "Cute" he thought.

Then he frowned. "Cute?! cute my ... wait! It is cute!"

 

~+~

Update guys :DD

Thank you so much!

I've update two stories tonight! keke~!

 

Comment Replies:

sackjt- Yep! Same here! <33 so much inlove with them :DD and thanks for subscribing :)

ichiru- I am so sorry for making you wait sweeiteee~ but here's the update :)

imwatchon_ew- haha :) its fine hun ^^ there's not a day that i didnt cuss :))

jokyung501- its okay sweetie :DD its probably my writing too xD sorry bout that ^^

iitadakimassu- phaha :DD Ikr? that is the thought came i my head when I was young but i guess its them not me ^^ and yeah, the scribbles are phaha... she is random as me i guess? xD