Be my Fake Boyfriend~

Be my Fake Boyfriend!

SungJe's POV:

 

My heart was going crazy when I saw her painful face. But why? When she slapped me, my heart collapsed. Why? When she walked away, I want to hug her and stop her...

 

Why Am i ing feeling this way?

 

Dont tell me....

 

No...

 

Me? Kim SungJe Inlove? the school's playboy?! No way?

also to Jeon Hyosung?

.

.

.

.

But why Am i feeling sadness inside me?

 

Aish!! I am going crazy and ... blame her....

Jeon Hyosung!

 

No One's POV:

 

After that day, Hyosung started not to talk to her friends as they grew more worried and scared that in a second she will scream and kill her self.

And , they dont want that.

 

" Hyosungie~ lets go somewhere else! Sunhwa said as she nudge her.

" To where? " she asked

"Uhm...How about shopping? " JiEun asked

Then Hana clapped her hands together happily " YEY! SHOPPING! "

" Yah! Thats my place " Sunhwa said referring the reaction of Hana did.

" Whatever Sunhwa " Hana said then rolled her eyes.

 

In a few minutes of walking, they soon reached the mall and tried to have fun, but it seems like the girls are only having fun except Hyosung who is lifeless.

 

" What should we do? " Sunhwa asked in worry.

" Let her be for awhile " JiEun said.

 

They were walking to go to the foodcourt when suddenly they realized that Hyosung is nowhere!

"OMG!!! WHERE IS HYOSUNGIE?! " Hana cried out.

 

Hyosung's POV...

 

I kept walking and walking, and yes, i dont know where I am. My head is low to the core of the earth - well not really but I wish i was. Then I looked up and saw my friends were gone.

DAMN!

How can I lost in this mall?

 

I looked around to see my friends but they were nowhere.

I am such an idiot.

 

IDIOT JEON HYO-

 

OOFF!

My landed on the floor real hard and I realized I got bump. Well yea? what else? I looked up to see who it was. A guy.

Well the guy is annoying.

 

" Can you watch where you're going?!" the guy shouted then scoffed.

My head is going to burst because of this guy. I stood up glaring at him "YAH!!! YOURE THE ONE WHO BUMPED ME YOU RUDE GUY! "

" BWOH?! ME? RUDE! " he said then glared at me "Yah! You're the one who is not looking at all! "

I raised a brow "So you knew that I wasnt looking but you still bumped into me? "

" A-aniyo! of course not! And who are you to say that? " the guy said and put his hands on his way.

" Aish! you are so rud- "

" Woa!! What is this? " suddenly voices came out of nowhere.

 

There are 5 boys and they look all -damn- handsome. They were looking at us confusedly then patted the rude guy's shoulder.

" Dude, calm down! its a girl! " a blonde guy said.

" This?! a girl?! she shouts like a lion! Is lion a female?" the rude guy said.

" You- "

" I am very sorry miss to my friend " one of them said and bowed.

" A..A-aniyo " I said " Its fine... " I said then looked at the rude guy with a unbelieveable expression " Just dont let that guy bumped into a girl next time "

" Thank you " they said.

Soon, they left leaving me there alone.

I started walking again but I was looking up, dont want to bumped into someone AGAIN! and also not to someone like HIM!

 

" HYOSUNG! " familiar voices said.

 

I turned around and found my friends running towards me.

" Are you okay? " Sunhwa asked

" Did you got hurt? " Ji Eun asked

" Did anyone messed with you? " Hana said

 

I want to say, yes at everything! I am not okay because that rude guy ruined my mood completely! I did got hurt because of that rude guy, now my is sore! and someone did messed with me!

THAT RUDE GUY!

 

" No... I am fine " I said