Be my Fake Boyfriend ~ Chapter Three

Be my Fake Boyfriend!

Sitting at the bench, Hyosung played her foot as she swing it waiting for someone patiently. She looked at the clock again then sighed. She touched at her nervous heart.

" Today... I am going to confess " she said.

She looked up the sky as the sun shine through her face, she smiled. The breeze of spring made her shiver. Then all of a sudden, someone covered her eyes which made her jump.

" Who is this? " she said as she touched the hands.

She kept touching it and kept asking until she started guessing people's name. " Sunhwa? "

No response...

" Zinger? "

No response...

" Ji Eun? "

No response...

" Su...Sungje? "

Then the hands were now out of her eyes and she shaked her head to focus her eyes. The guy sat next to her as she admire his milky face.

" Are you expecting someone else? " Sungje asked

" No..Of course not! " she said and looekd down.

Sungje patted her head " Just joking~ "

" Oppa~ " she started and took a long deep breath.

" Hmm? " he answered.

" Wo..Would ... you... Would you... Go out.. Would you go out... with me? " she said while fidgeting on her fingers.

" Sure " he quickly answered while looking up the sky.

"Really? Are you not joking? " Hyosung said as she looked at him in disbelief yet happy. She is actually jumping around and running inside her head.

He nodded " Yes " he then stood up and leaned closer to her, and kissed her left cheeks " See you later " then he left.

Hyosung touched her left cheeks then she felt like she is going to explode.

--

SungJe's Side

" oppa~ What are you doing with that crazy girl? " the girl said as she met up with him and clung on his arm.

" Oh that, she just wants me to kiss her " Sung Je answered.

" what a " the girl said " I am going to kill her for doing that "

" Its okay... I only have you " he said as he carressed her cheeks while the girl giggled.