Present Days #1 - Getting Informations

Am I Really Gonna Be OK Without You?

Nichkhun is on Bangkok for some commercial photoshoot when his mobile phone rings. He finds Minjun name on the screen and suddenly something's crossing his mind. 

Oh God! Please make everything alright.

 

He knows it. His oldest hyung very seldom giving call to him and when he does, it's almost bad news everytime. Not group's trouble for it's usually being told by Taecyeon. When Minjun calls, something bad must have happened to his favorite dongsaeng, Jang Wooyoung.

Yes hyung? What's up?

 

Nichkhun walks out from the studio for some privacy. He doesn't want anyone hear the conversation especially at this matter.

Khun, do you have any idea where Wooyoung is? He didn't come home last night and up until now, he has been missing for 32 hours. We have been searchinh for him everywhere, including to Busan, but we could find him. Can you contact some of his friends?

 

These days, Wooyoung becomes closer to Minjun, but it is Nichkhun who knows a lot of the chubby cheek boy's friends. Well, it's one of his logical rules, Wooyoung friends are his friend, too. And he knows that by being friends with them, he can easily get information of the young boy when he needs it, like this time.

Don't be panic, hyung! Maybe he just need some space. But, yes, I will contact some of our friends whether they know Woo's current location. I'll inform you as soon as I get the news.

 

With a simple click, Nichkhun ended the call. He's now texting every single person that close to Wooyoung, asking if they knew or saw him yesterday. But, none of them did. 

 

The Thai prince informs Minjun that none of their friends know where Wooyoung is. The Daegu says thanks to Nichkhum for trying and tells him to still focus on the job, the photoshoot. He convinces Nichkhun to trust them, the members, the company to deal with the case.

 

Nichkhun wants to end all his activities in Bangkok as fast as he can. He gives his best and all. The director and the cameraman are happy to him like that. They think that Nichkhun has received call from his someone's special who can boost his mood up to the highest level. They have no idea that the fact is the opposite, but they don't give a sweat to prove anything. As the most important thing for them is that Nichkhun did his job amazingly.

* * *

 

The next day comes and there's still no news about his dongsaeng. Since, he has done all the contracts in Bangkok, Nichkhun decides to come back to Seoul sooner. But, to his surprise, there a breaking news on the TV saying that JANG WOOYOUNG, ONE OF 2PM MEMBER HAS GONE MISSING.

 

Yes, someone inside the company has told to his friend about the missing boy. Unfortunately, there's some paparazzi  who heard the shocking news and it didn't take long for the info to spread, like the dust blowed by wind.

 

Without much thinking, Nichkhun goes to the airport. There're some fans and repoters following him, asking his words for Wooyoung's case. He just keeps silent, but smiling when he hears the fans wishing that hopefully Wooyoung can be found sooner.

* * *

 

The plane just takes off. Seeing to the white cloudy ocean, Nichkhun clenches his fists and mumbles.

Where are you, Wooyoung-ah?

 

---tbc---