I'm Sorry..hyung.

Love=Mir+Joon

 

A/N: i dedicate this chapter to my lovely friend KashiyukaKiseki 
 
 

 

(No One's POV)

Thunder woke up lying half on top of Mir. He was grinning even though it's usual for him to wake up next to Mir. But this time, he had finally confessed! But..why did he feel only brotherly love now? He tried to wake up properly by having a cold-ish shower, getting ready for school and actually spending more time on his hair. Then he went to check on Mir, the feeling of brotherly love was there again. 
-But i love Mir, he's mine.- Thunder thought to himself. But then the realisation came to him. That's just it, Mir isn't his anymore, he's Joon's. Thunder caved into himself letting his emotions fly out leaving him dazed and very confused as to why he wasn't confused. See, he didn't hate Joon anymore, he envied him slightly but mainly, he was happy if Mir was happy. Thunder walked slowly over to Mir's bed and set his alarm clock. He studied Mir sleeping a little longer. With a smile and teary eyes, he thought about how he's making the right decision.
"I'm sorry Mir that i loved you more than just a brother." whispered Thunder as he stood next to Mir's bed.
"I'm sorry that I was blind to your happiness with Joon-ssi. I'm sorry.." he paused thinking about how to phrase his sentence correctly, "I'm sorry I've always been so clingy and overprotective. I love you..hyung." The teary eyes cleared slowly on their own as Thunder left the room with a lighter heart, repairing and preparing to love someone new; someone who loved him equally as he would love them. 
 
Thunder ate his Terry's chocolate orange happily on the way to school and gave a piece to the speechless guard at the school gate. He smiled at the girls and boys around him if they were looking at them and they would blush and whisper to each other. 
-Damn this feels great!- Thunder smiled to the ground.
"Someone's happy~" someone said. Thunder looked up to see Seungho grinning at him. He beamed back.
Seungho walked around Thunder and questioned, "and why is that?"
"I'm happy because i have a quest." Thunder grinned making Seungho laugh.
"ahh i see~ you've been gone one night and now your a knight. What task must you accomplish sire?" Seungho asked innocently. Thunder laughed at Seungho's attempt at a posh accent. 
"I MUST FIND MY MAIDEN!" boomed Thunder making everyone in a 5 metres radius whip around and stare at him. Half the girls fangirled thinking he was someone straight out from a manga, the other half just checked him out or just gawped. The boys, well, a few were laughing, a lot of them were getting jealous since the girls were fangirling over Thunder, some guys were fangirling (weird..;) but the best was guy's checking him out. Thunder laughed it off since he was quite embarrassed now. Girls came up to him and gave him their number and ran off before he could say anything. 
"That's quite a show you put on there Thunder~" laughed Seungho. 
"Yepp it was." Thunder said with a smug look. He leaned closer to Seungho and whispered in his ear, "But I've already found my maiden."
"Really~? And who's that? ...Oh! That girl there right?" Seungho pointed secretly at a girl with lots of make-up, long hair and a miniskirt. Thunder pulled a face making Seungho giggle.
"No, just no...Do you even know what maiden means?" Thunder asked and sighed when Seungho shook him head.
"Maiden can mean a young, single girl but it can also just mean a ." Thunder stated making Seungho blush. 
"What's the difference? Does it really matter if the girl you date is a ?" Seungho frowned. Thunder smirked and placed his hand on top of Seungho's.
"In this case yes, because my maiden is you." Thunder replied. Seungho looked down at the floor with flushed cheeks and a big smile. He looked up quickly, still blushing,
"Wait, what? So you like me just because i'm a ?" Thunder stared into Seungho's eyes.
"No, that and because your single." Thunder laughed his off and ran away from an angry and embarrassed Seungho. Thunder pulled him into an empty classroom and pushed Seungho against the wall. He leaned close and murmered,
"I also like you because your adorable."
Seungho's face couldn't get anymore red as he leaned closer and kissed Thunder lovingly. Thunder smiled into the kiss and asked Seungho to be his boyfriend which he replied yes with another, (longer) kiss.
They walked to class together and Thunder walked past Mir and Joon and smiled, He was glad he had figured out who was the right one for him: Seungho. Thunder carefully slipped his hand into Seungho's making him blush and whack him on his arm only making Thunder raise his eyebrows seductively. 
"I didn't know you liked whacking me so much...sadist." Teased Thunder making Seungho flick him on the forehead.
"Owww~! you really are a sadist." 
"Y-YAH!!"Seungho screeched as he ran after Thunder with a laugh.

--------------------

[Lee Joon's House]
 
Joon was reading a manga on his bed as he waited for Mir to come upstairs. Honestly, Joon couldn't count the amount of times he begged his mum NOT to make her 'special cakes and bakes' but she refused to listen, as always. Mir skipped into Joon's room as Joon put down the manga and jumped into Joon's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck. Joon was surprised but laughed and placed his arms around Mir to hold him steady.
"Someone's happy!" Joon laughed. Mir grinned with pink cheeks in return. Joon pinched one of Mir's cheeks.
"Is it because..of my mum's 'delicious' baking?" Joon said sarcastically earning a look of humour and disapprovement from Mir.
"Ahaha Okay, Why are you happy then?" Joon smiled but pouted when Mir shook his head.  
"ehh? Tell me~~" Whined Joon. 
Mir shook his head as he cuddled closer with Joon. Joon realised Mir can't tell him anything right now since he doesn't have his sketchbook with him to write things down. Joon sighed and started reading a manga again with Mir still in his arms. Mir read along but got bored and pushed it away.
"What? You won't tell me why your happy but your telling me you want my attention?" Joon sighed as he ruffled Mir's hair. "And how could you not like 'Honto Yajuu'? It's the best out there~!" Joon exclaimed as he flapped his arms around making Mir wobble in his lap but he caught him before he could fall. Mir laughed continuously and Joon stared admiringly as he listened to Mir's wonderful voice.
"Why don't-um, What did you want to tell me..you wanted my attention right? Or do you really not like Honto Yajuu..." Joon growled making Mir's eyes widen as he pull away slightly from Joon. They laughed together and Mir removed his arms from Joon's neck. Joon held onto him protectively as Mir held 3 fingers up then 1 finger up.
"oh! Charades~ okae...3 words..1st word?" Joon guessed with deep furrow lines of concentration. Mir nodded happily and pointed at himself.
"..You" Joon said with eagerness and mir smiled and raised 2 fingers for the 2nd word. He made a heart with his hands and placed it over his heart with a warm smile.
"Love~" Joon giggled since that was an easy one. Mir giggled and placed 3 fingers on Joon's chest and looked him in the eyes with a loving smile.
"...me?" Whispered Joon who was blushing as well. Mir nodded and waited anxiously for Joon's reply as Joon summarised what Mir had just told him. Joon blushed a deep red when he figured out what Mir had meant and Mir nuzzled into Joon's neck. Joon smiled sheepishly and gently lifted Mir's chin and kissed him softly and not out of lust, or infatuation, he kissed Mir out of Love. 
"Mir, I love you too~ I know it's sudden but..w-Will you be my boyfriend? Joon asked carefully and Mir nodded until he was dizzy and would have feel off Joon's lap if it wasn't for the strong arms wrapped around him. They messed about for a while longer, enjoying their time together and the way they could communicate so well, even without words. 
______________________
 
A/N: hope you enjoyed it ^^ 
Sorry for any spelling mistakes & whatnots. 
I'm thinking about doing some chapters but idk, upvote/subscribe for chappies! *Evil laugh* ;)
Thank you for reading~