Beginning Of JooMir :)

Love=Mir+Joon

 

It's a Love triangle readers!! (secretly fangirling~) hehe n.n
Please comment what you think of it :)
I dedicate this chapter to the most amazing, understanding, unique, real and caring person i know & Love: Anisah neechan :) <3
 

 

 
*No One's POV*
Thunder felt someone tugging lightly at the cuff of his sleeve. Grunting, he propped himself up with his elbow and waited for his vision to become clear.
"...ah, is that you Miru?"
Mir nodded. Thunder studied his face and commented;
"Didn't you get any sleep last night?...Mir! You should wake me up when you can't sleep. i don't mind, seriously, but I do mind you being awake all night on your own!"
Thunder stressed, ruffling his already messy hair. Mir giggled at Thunder's concern for him, and his funny hair. Thunder smiled and ruffled Mir's hair from which he received a slap on his hand. 
"Yah! You wanna fight?"
Thunder jumped out of bed standing with just his boxers on. Mir shook his head and ran out the room giggling. Thunder chucked and checked the time. 
"MIR!!! we're too early! I'm going back to sleep."
Mir ran back into the room and pulled the blanket off of Thunder. 
"what? It's only 6 am. Go away.."
Mir held his sketchbook up and Thunder read the bold writing written on the page and ran to the bathroom. 
See, because Mir can't talk, he communicates with his sketchbook by writing and drawing what he wants to say or what he's feeling. Everyone thinks it's the cutest thing ever. Mir loves to draw emoticons a lot. G.O's favourite emoticon is the angry fat man, Thunder's favourite is the embarrassed emoticon and Their mum's is the grinning face. Mir laid Thunder's brand new clothes down on his bed and waited for him downstairs. 
-----------
They reached school half an hour too early so Thunder said he'd go to the bathroom and meet Mir in the library. Mir walked around the Library and sat down at the long table which was fairly empty apart from a few girls studying their brains out.
Mir pulled out his Sketchbook and started to draw Pikachu and other pokemons. He had just finished drawing Pikachu when someone sat next to him. He presumed it was Thunder so he rested his head on his shoulder only to hear a unfamiliar cute giggle. Mir looked up and saw Joon for the first time. Mir blushed and stood up, bowing his head slightly while placing his hands in between his knees, a way of apologising. 
"It's okay, it was cute to be honest." Joon did his trademark side smile and Mir smiled back.
"My names Lee Joon. What's you name? Your the new transfer student, right?" Mir nodded. Neatly and quickly he wrote in his sketchbook.
"..So your names Mir. That's  a nice name. You could have just told me that aha. Cat got your tongue?" Mir looked down and knocked his shoes together several times.
"h-hey...what did i say wrong? I'm sorry.."
"YAH! What have you said to my Miru?!?" Thunder gripped as much of Joon's collar as he could. He raised his fist and was about to punch Joon in the face when Mir stepped in and looked at Thunder with pleading eyes. 
"M-Mir, wasn't this guy being bastard towards you?" Thunder asked, still angry. Mir shook his head and Thunder let go of Joon. Joon straightened his collar and Mir looked at Joon and Thunder and rushed off, grateful he couldn't talk. Joon was about to walk out when Thunder stopped him and whispered harshly in his ear;
"listen you, i don't know who the hell you think you are or what the you said to Mir, but know this, Mir is mine. Upset him again and your dead. Stay away from my Mir. Arraso?" Joon nodded and glared at Thunder as he moved out the way of the exit and glared back.
Thunder smiled to himself and searched for Mir. He found him browsing in the Manga section. Mir looked up from the Manga he was reading and beamed at Thunder. Mir dropped the Manga and hugged Thunder. Thunder hugged him back tighter and lifted Mir's chin so he was looking into his eyes.
"Mir, if that guy, or any one, ever does anything to you, no matter how small, you come and tell me. Because i will always protect you Mir. I love you, always." Mir looked a bit shocked at first, but nodded and felt his cheeks grow hot.
Thunder giggled and picked up Mir while hugging him and spun him around making Mir squeal in happiness. 
"...i hate to ruin your little moment there, but class is going to start and i'm guessing you don't know where your homeroom is since your the new transfer students." Thunder placed Mir down and studied the person talking. 
"H-hi, sorry, urm, this is Mir and i'm Thunder." Mir looked at Thunder's embarrassed face and smirked. "yeah, we don't know where our homeroom is. Y-you wouldn't perhaps know where.. I mean, we can always search.. Or.." Thunder stopped as the boy laughed.
"your pretty cute." The boy stated. Mir giggled as Thunder turned red. "Your file records tell a different story though. My names Seungho. I hope we can become friends. I'm in your Homeroom. Let's go." Thunder and Seungho started talking and Mir walked next to Thunder. Thunder squeezed Mir's hand who happily held onto his hand.
"okay, this is our Homeroom. You two can sit next to each other at the back." Seungho smiled at Mir and Thunder. The three walked in. Mir and Thunder weren't holding hands anymore, but Thunder wished they still were. Joon was sitting at the back next to the window. Joon sighed as Thunder approached him but looked shocked when Mir sat at the single desk next to him. Thunder looked like his eyes were about to pop out.
"Mir! This guy, seriously?" Mir nodded. Thunder glared at Joon and sat at the single desk next to Mir. Joon pulled out a note from his desk and placed it on Mir's table hoping Thunder didn't see. Mir looked at the note then at Joon's apologetic face and read the note: 
'Hey Mir, 
   I'm sorry for saying something as mean as i did. I should have known better. You can't talk... My far cousin is also like that, he's called Jiyong. I wasn't very careful about what i said to him at first either. i'm sorry for not being more careful, i always make a bad impression...Please forgive me? I really want us to be friends..i promise to be much more considerate. I really am sorry.
Joon'
Mir looked up at Joon and smiled. Joon smiled back and mir nodded. Joon lightly placed his hands on his face to hide the huge smile of gratefulness and his pink cheeks. Mir giggled and secretly slid the note into his blazer pocket. Thunder looked at him and Mir beamed at him making Thunder look back down at his work and start fidgeting. The school day quickly went on...
 
[home time]
"Mir, it's great you started school on a friday" Joon laughed and Mir agreed.
"would you like to, maybe, i dunno, i was just wondering.." Mir nodded, signalling for Joon to continue. "..Do you wanna go watch a Movie with me?" Mir nodded and wrote in his sketchbook, ' I'd really like to. When and where? :3'
"keke, i love that emoticon, that's the cute face, right?...i thought so~! i'll give you my phone number." Joon wrote his number in Mir's sketchbook and Mir wrote his number on the back of Joon's hand. Mir had finished writing his number but he and Joon held hands for a bit longer until it was getting too obvious.
"Thunder should be coming out of detention soon..." Mir pouted and Joon hugged him lightly. Mir held his breath and hugged Joon back. Joon reluctantly let go. He patted Mir's head and started to run down the corridor, "I'll text you!" he shouted and dashed around the corner leaving Mir in a daze. 
"...yeah, yeah sure . me and you, one on one. Tomorrow in the park on the bridge. 3 PM. Be there..if your in' man enough. Prick." Thunder slammed the door with glittering eyes and a dark smile. Mir snapped out of his daze and sighed at Thunder. Mir started to walk off. Thunder slapped himself and ran after Mir.
"..Mir!~ stay with me!!~ i can explain!" Mir turned around and Thunder hurridly explained,"The guy said that i wasn't man enough to fight him so i said i was and i'm gunna show him i am...We won't get kicked out, i promise. This time, i'm sure of it." Mir rolled his eyes. He didn't believe him but he gave in anyway and Thunder smiled and lightly draped his arms around Mir's neck.
"THANK YOU MIRU!!! Saranghae~" Thunder and Mir raced home not noticing Seungho watching them from the next classroom with a smile on his face.
 
----------------
 
Thunder walked in to Mir's room and Mir passed him a note. 'If you get us kicked out of this school, you, Cheondung, are DEAD.' Thunder shivered. 
"i never knew writing could be so scary." Mir gave Thunder an evil grin.
"Okay! Okay. I won't get us kicked out. The fight's not gonna last long anyway." Mir nodded in approval. Mir's phone started to play 'SHINee - Amigo' and he shot up and ushered Thunder out of his room. 
"hey! Who's that from?! MIR!!" Mir locked his door and grinned at his phone.
He opened the text message,
 
From: PokemonJoonie :3
To: Bang Mir
'Hey Mir~ How's tomorrow at 2PM? It's up to you, but i can't do before 12PM ;P'
 
Joon checked his phone when his ringtone 'B1A4 - This Time Is Over' came on.
 
From: KawaiiMiru :)
To: Lee Joon
'kehe~ same. 2PM is great =^^= meet you outside the cinema? :3 <3' 
 
Joon thought about how such a simple text could make him grin like a fool.
"oppa...your scaring me.." said Joon's little sister, Bom.
"oh, mianhae Bommie. You okay?" Joon smiled at his 5 year old sister.
"ne, when's my Jiyong oppa coming over?" Bom loves her cousin Jiyong and although Jiyong thinks it's cute, Joon knows that Bom really does want to marry Jiyong. Theres like a 13 year so it's never gonna happen.
"Sunday.." Joon said reluctantly.
"'kay! Thanks~" Bom skipped off singing (a failing attempt) of 'Kara - Mister'.
 
Mir was waiting for Joon's text and lit up straight away when 'Shinee - Amigo' started to play but he could just about hear it since Thunder was blasting 'FT Island - I Wish' (A/N: it goes with how Thunders feeling ;) lol)
 
From: PokemonJoonie :3
To: Bang Mir
'okay cool~ :D btw i'm paying. I think i owe you since i failed at making a good impression. Sleep well Mir <3'
 

Mir sighed a happy sigh. Crushes can make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, but they can also make you feel like killing yourself, and them, thinking about whether they like you, even a little. Do they think about you? Is there any hope for you and them?.. Mir fell asleep with thousands of unanswered questions rushing through his mind about Joon...

 


 

A/N: Comment please? :3

hope you liked it & SUBSCRIBE LOVELY PEOPLE!!! ❤❤❤❤

Next chapter coming in a week or less =^^=❤