I love them both..

Love=Mir+Joon

 

Mir woke up with a half dead smile and a lot of wet material.....he had a cold, refreshing shower and shoved the stained bedsheets into the washing machine. 
He studied his options of clothes for a good half an hour and picked the more casual outfit. Today, he was going to take his new mini notebook that Thunder hyung bought for him since he didn't want to be carrying a big sketchbook on their date.
He put on his sleeveless bomer jacket and gave a small nod approvingly at himself in his mirror. He set off at 1:30 PM without saying goodbye to Thunder or his umma. 
He arrived outside the Cinema at 1:50PM to see Lee Joon already there looking y as ever. He had his earphones in and he seemed to be enjoying the song. Mir snuck around next to Joon and pulled out a headphone and put it in his own ear. Joon was startled but relaxed straight away when he saw that it was Mir.
"Hey~ Your early." smiled Lee Joon. Mir held up his notebook which read 'hii~ so are you ;P' which made Joon giggle and blush a little, realising he didn't have a comeback in his defense. He held Mir's smaller hand in his larger one and led him inside the cinema.
Mir jumped up and down with a huge grin on his face and pointed to the advertisement of 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'.
"aah, Capsicle. Yeah he's awsome and the first movie was cool. We're watching that one then!" 
Joon decided by the look of over-happiness on Miru's face. The got the tickets, and obviously they also got sweet popcorn and a pix-'n-mix each and sat down together inside in the middle row. When the first appearance of Captain America came on Mir squealed a little and fangirled, making Joon jealous and reconsidering if watching this movie was a good idea. Half way through the film Mir began to laugh making Joon jealous, again. Joon reached over for his drink and drank a little, realising it was Mir's drink. Mir was engrossed in the film and was searching for his drink without taking his eyes off the screen. Joon side-smiled at Mir's cuteness and put the straw in his mouth. Mir stiffened for a second then happily the straw. Joon was holding the drink and Mir thanked Joon by popping a sweet in Joon's Mouth. Mir's finger kinda went in with the sweet and Joon Mir's finger sending a frenzy through both of them. Mir pulled his finger back slowly and blushed, cursing and thanking that it was dark in his mind. Joon was still in shock that he actually Mir's finger! He looked to Mir but he couldn't see him properly since it was really dark. He looked at the screen and saw Bucky and Steve Rogers fighting. He watched the film until it finished in a haze. What happened? He didn't know. He was still thinking about stuff he shouldn't be about Mir....
"....Mir.." sighed Joon half dazed.
Mir tugged at Joon's shirt, to say he's right next to him. Joon snapped out of the daze and smiled at Mir.
"Sorry, i, i... Was wondering where my young master thinks we shall dine. Ne?" Mir laughed at his (failed) attempt of Captain America and nodded, making Joon happy that he could hear his beautiful laugh.
They went and ate out at some good chicken fried rice restaurant and Joon waffled for a while about the Avengers making Mir happy beyond belief.
"-And then when Ironman and Captain America kissed-" Joon said with a convincing fan-guy face making Mir's jaw drop open and his eyes pop out. Joon laughed his socks off and Mir whacked him on the head and folding his hands over his chest tightly and stubbornly.
"Mianhae~~ Miruu~? They did kiss though.." Joon began but stopped when Mir gave him the shut-up-liar look. "..in my dreams..~~" Mir giggled and scribbled in his notebook.
'baka! You havn't had time to sleep yet. Shall we go? :3' Mir held it up infront of his face only revealing his eyes. He studied Joon's handsome face until he noticed him staring.
"kkkk~ ye lets go!" Joon had payed before Mir had even pulled out his wallet. Joon walked Mir back to his house and pulled him into an affectionate hug which Mir snuggled into with a cheesy smile perched on his lips. 
"Thunder where are you? Come down!" yelled Thunder's Umma from somewhere downstairs.
"..Okay! I'm coming!..." Thunder yelled back as he continued to glare at Joon from his bedroom window as Joon hugged HIS Mir!! 
"You'll regret ever touching Mir again you in' player." murmured  Thunder as he stood and went to search for his umma. Mir walked in and waved at Thunder with blushing cheeks and a wide grin. 
"Are you happy to see me?" Thunder questioned in a dry tone, making Mir drop his smile, "or is it just because you found someone else who loves you..but, i've always been here Mir, i'll always be here for you. i love you the most Mir! ...Or do you not love me at all now.." Thunder trailed off feeling a lump stuck in the middle of his throat promising tears if he spoke again. He felt unwanted, unloved..like a nobody. He felt like if he was to die now, no one, not one person, would give a . Mir reached out for Thunder but he shood him off. Mir looked hurt beyond belief so Thunder softened.
"mian, my arm hurts." he mumbled. The tears dripped down continuously making Thunder give up trying to stop them. Mir pulled Thunder into his room and huggled with him, placing Thunder in a respectful distance to show he loved him as a brother only. Thunder didn't want Mir to let him go but he felt so childish to say so. Mir heard Thunder's sobs stop and began to move but Thunder held his leg in place.
"Stay with me?" Thunder begged with red, swollen eyes. Only now did Mir realise the bruises on Thunder's face. Mir stayed with him and lightly ghosted around the darker patches, careful not to put pressure on. They fell asleep in a uncomfortable position as G.O took a picture of the two with Thunder's phone.
 
———————————————
 
A/N: Mianhaeyo readers ><
i'm not gonna lie, i was being the laziest for the past weeks. Hoping to update more often and the storyline has come together better in the next chappie *finally happy* THUNDER WILL BE HAPPY AND NOT ALONE IN NEXT CHAPTER!! *Thunder, i really do love youuu~~~*
 
comment and Subcribe if you think it's going well ^~^
if not, please comment any improvements! (except spelling mistakes -_- sorry, that's un-improvable xS i only proof read my story once)
Junhyung: Your lazier than me.
Me: .... T^T