The Saga of Seohyun: Photographs of Love

SoShi Tales

*PICTURE SOON!PHOTOBUCKET HAS THIS STUPID MAINTENANCE ^_______________^

 

[FIRST PART]

 

          I’m Cho Kyuhyun and because of my hobby I met my only love.

 

“Kyuhyun, where are you going?”

“Just flexing my camera.”

“What?”

“I need to work a bit more with my camera. I need to look for great subject not just flowers and those stuffs. I need to find more, more than that.”

Kyuhyun went out and started exploring the big city. He went to restaurants, zoos, mall, gardens and everywhere. But it seems that the shots he got weren’t enough. So he ends up going to park. He took several shots before going home.

 

[At Home]

“Hey Kyuhyun,”

“Hey..”

“So how was it?”

“I can’t still find any subjects.”

“Let’s look at your photos.”

Kyuhyun hands it to his cousin.

“Hmmm…your photos are really nice.”

Kyuhyun’s cousin just continue clicking and looking at his shots.

 

“Hey hey, can I borrow for a while.” Kyuhyun said.

“Aish, I’m still looking at them.”

Kyuhyun grabbed the camera and he started to notice something at the background. He starts to zoom it.

“Hey,look at this.”

“Where?”

“There, that girl.”

“Wow, she looks amazing.”

“She looks perfect, she looks so gorgeous.”

“Hey, you are blushing Kyuhyun.”

“What?”

“You are blushing.”

“Really? Then she must be special.”

“Do you know her, Kyuhyun?”

“No not all, it was just some coincidence.”

“Sigh, you don’t know her. But who knows, she just lives near here since you just captured that picture from the park.”

“I guess so, I wish I can still find her.”

 “Of course you will, no maybe, of course you can.”

 

[FIRST AND HALF PART]

 

“Kyuhyun!”

“Yes, yes what is it?”

“I checked the mailbox and you got this letter. It’s from photographer’s association.”

“What? From them?”

Kyuhyun suddenly got excited and quickly grab the letter.

“What does it says?”

“Woah!! I was invited to their seminar together with other photographers.”

“Really!! That’s great!! It’s a very good opportunity”

“Of course!! I need to come at this!”

 

 

[SECOND PART]

As the 1.5 part says, Kyuhyun received a letter offering him to join a photography seminar. He met a lot of young and aspiring photographer. But he didn’t expect this one.

 

“Good morning class, so we are……”

Suddenly someone came in.

“Who are you Miss?” The teacher asked.

“I’m Seo Joo Hyun, Seohyun for short.”

“Oh, Miss Seo,go and take a seat.”

“What was that? Is she the girl I saw in one of my shots? Is she really that girl? She looks so amazing and flawless. And she is a photographer like me. Wow, she is really an ideal girl.”

“Hello, can I sit here?” A sweet voice asked the confused gentleman.

 

Kyuhyun immediately said okay. It was Seohyun who was asking for the seat. Kyuhyun remained mesmerized as he saw the dream girl that remained mystery for the past days for her. He never expects that they will meet again.

 

“Hello,  I’m Seohyun.” She introduced herself happily.

“Uh..eh..hello I’m Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun said with a bit shaky voice.

“Ah..ah no. I’m fine.” Kyuhyun replied.

[AFTER THE SEMINAR]

“Our five day seminar class will continue next week. Don’t forget to attend next seminar because I will announce an important matter.” The teacher announced.

“Uhmm..hey wait.” Seohyun said to Kyuhyun.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Uhmm,you just live by here right?”

“Yes,why?”

“Can you help me tour here a little? Since I’m a bit new here. I just moved here a month ago because of this photography and everything.”

“Oh sure.”

“Uhmm…how about tomorrow morning at the park?”

“Sure, I’m free tomorrow.”

 

This is the best day ever. I finally met her. She is like the most prettiest girl in my life.

[NEXT DAY]

“Am I late?” Seohyun said while hurriedly coming to Kyuhyun.

“No, you’re not. I just also arrived.” Kyuhyun replied.

“So shall we start exploring this little city?” Seohyun merrily said.

“Of course!” Kyuhyun agreed.

 

The two of them sail off into an adventure together with their little companions, the camera.

 

“Can I ask you something Seohyun?”

“Yes, anything?”

“Why did you become a photographer?”

“Uhhmm, it has really been a long story. Well, when I was young, I was always fascinated by cameras. I love them so much. Since my father was also a photographer, I get a chance to learn a lot from this exciting hobby. My father taught me a lot of stuff. Uhmm..well, after a tragic incident my father died and I’m here to continue his dreams and pursue what he thinks about photography. It become a will and a goal for me to achieve,”

“Wow, you really have a deep passion for photography.”

“I guess so.”

 

[SECOND POINT FIVE PART]

“Hello to everyone, I would finally want to say my important announcement. By the end of our seminar, the most improved and the best photographer would be given a reward. You are given a chance to go to Paris, France and attend the grand meet up of different photographers around the world plus a scholarship from a famous photography school and probably a stable job as a photographer.” The teacher announced while every student was amazed.

“Hey, did you hear that Kyuhyun? That was very amazing.” Seohyun said to Kyuhyun while bragging him.

“Yes, I did.” Kyuhyun replied.

I guess, I won’t be selfish. I want to help this girl. I will help her to win. Among all of us, she is the most deserving winner.

 

[AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT /SORRY IF I NEED TO SPEED UP THE STORY AND MISS SOME UNNECESSARY DETAILS,I WAS VERY SLEEPY WHILE MAKING THIS]

“I bet you want to win?” Kyuhyun asked Seohyun.

“Who won’t want to? Haha.” Seohyun replied.

“I can help you practice if you want.” Kyuhyun suggested.”

“That would be great! But how about you?”

“I can learn and practice while teaching someone my techniques at the same time.”

“Well, thank you so much.”

Kyuhyun blushed while Seohyun was happily smiling at him.

 

Both of them practiced together and help each other together to improve both of themselves. At time passes by, it was actually the time to determine who will win the reward.

 

 

(okay lol just to cut the story short and im really sleepy, I will move forward the story to the ending since I need to exert a bit more to the next chapter which is minyul,sorry for being biased. Im shipping them hard. But ill just re-edit it to adjust the parts that wasn’t really relevant.)

So Seohyun was the one who one the contest since they really saw her potential, skills, passion and determination. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are really happy for what Seohyun achieved, but are they really?

 

“Gloomy huh, cousin?”

“Ahh..ahh no.”

“Don’t deny it, you will miss Seohyun right?”

“But I have no right to miss her.”

“Why can’t you have? Everyone deserves to miss someone.”

“But..”

“Tell her what you feel. Tell her what your heart says.”

“But i…”

“Or you’ll regret everything.”

 

Kyuhyun stopped for a second and suddenly he went down and realized everything. He needs tell it.

[AIRPORT TERMINAL]

“Seohyuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!”

“Oh Kyuhyun, I thought you will not come.”

“I wanna tell you something.”

He looked straight at Seohyun’s eye and said.

“Seo Joo Hyun, I first saw you when I felt hopeless to find another good subject for photograpy and out of now where an angel went down and let me took a photo of her. Starting from that day, I felt like I need to find her, but where? I need to know her,but how? Since that day, I know that….i know that…that.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SEO JOO HYUN. I’ve been keeping what I feel to you all the time and at last I finally said it, you can now go follow your dreams.”

Once Kyuhyun said all the things he wants to say to her, he walked away. But suddenly, Seohyun hold his hand.

“What are you doing? You might be late at your flight.”

“You said I must follow my dreams, then I’m following him right now. He was the one who taught me everything, to dream again, to pursue something again. Without him my life would be useless. It’s like a camera without a film, no matter what click you will make to it, it will never work. The first day I met you,you were at the park and seems to be blank and lost inspiration. You caught my attention right away and since then, you got my eye, you got my heart.”

“But..this is your dream, your father’s dream.”

“My father taught me to value the real meaning of photography, to capture what your heart sees, capture the truth within every shots and provide message with every photo. And thanks to you, I already fin the meaning of it. Just be true and loved what you like the most because it shows the truth, the message the love. And it was you Cho Kyuhyun.”

Seohyun was just crying and Kyuhyun gave her his warmest hug.

 

I would never let go my dreams, and it was you.”