Tiffany's Tale: The Most Unexpected

SoShi Tales

 

 

“Love really comes on the time where you don’t expect it the most.”

 

*Good morning South Korea, wake up and get your body moving. It’s another great morning with a really good weather as the weather forecast say so. Go talk a walk or spend this very nice morning wisely. Here we are at Kpop F.M providing Kpop hits 24/7 and now we have Gee by So Nyeo Shi dae [Radio DJ]

 

“Hello Sergeant! Good morning, did you have a great sleep huh?” Tiffany happily asked her little puppy named Sergeant.

          Sergeant is Tiffany’s little puppy and friend. Since the day she moved in Seoul, she felt a little bit lonely since all of her family and friends are in America. So Tiffany decided to adopt a puppy. When Tiffany first saw Sergeant, it was a cute little furball and it wasn’t really cheerful and a bit loner. Well the dog has a bitter past. She was saved from an accident. Her original owners died from vehicular accident, starting from that even she started being uncheerful. But when Tiffany decided to take care of her, Sergeant became healthy and playful again. She always plays and starts to act cute around. Because of this Tiffany became happy too.

 

“Hey, hey Sergeant here is your food!! Let’s go outside later, okay?”

 

Sergeant cheerfully comes near her food bowl.

“It is a very nice weather. A little jogging won’t be bad right ?Little furball..hehe?” Tifanny kept talking to her little pet with a great smile.

          After finishing her breakfast consist of milk and cereals and after Sergeant finish hers too, she started to prepare. She chose good shorts to wear, then her favorite shirt. Then she started to wear her well trusted rubber shoes and tied her hair.  She went down from her apartment located at a twenty storey building together with her dog. They walked together until they reached the park. A lot of people were also there at the park enjoying the good weather. Tiffany lurks a little more then suddenly Sergeant started barking.

“Hey Sergeant, are you alright? You did eat a lot this morning. Are you still hungry?” Tiffany asked.

But it seems like the little dog didn’t pay attention to what Tiffany was saying thus she just continued barking.

Tiffany kneels down and started talking again to her furry buddy.

“Hey, what’s the problem? You keep on barking Sergeant.”

Sergeant has never seemed to pay attention to Tiffany. She started on barking and barking until she began to run.

“Hey Sergeant, stop!!! Where are you going? Hey!!”

 

Tiffany started chasing her little buddy all over the park. They started running everywhere. It was such a bother since a lot of people where there.

“Sergeant!! Stop!!Hey stop!!” Tiffany began screaming and running all over.

Suddenly Sergeant stopped.

“There you are don’t ever make me chase you like that again,” Tiffany said.

 

Then suddenly Tiffany saw Sergeant with another dog.

“Hey Sergeant, looks like your chasing a friend huh.”

 

“Oh..huh ..There you are Blix, I’ve been trying to catch you.”

Tiffany takes a look at the man who just said something. He was a tall and buff guy.

“Are you the owner of that dog?” Tiffany asked.

“ Yes I am, are you also the owner of that other dog?” The guy replied.

“Yes, it looks like they  want to be friends with each other.” Tiffany said.

“But I need to go. Hey Blix, no time for girls huh. Let’s go.”

As the guy went away with his dog, Sergeant continued following them.

“Hey Miss, let your dog stay.”

“No, she won’t. She will go wherever she wants. Okay?”

“But..”

“I told you so, they want to be friends with each other. Look at them, they really wants to be an acquaintance. Let them stay just for a minute. Okay?”

“I guess I can’t disagree anymore.”

The two of them sat a nearby bench while looking at their pets.

“Hello I’m Tiffany Hwang!” Tiffany introduced herself happily.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung, nice meeting you.” Wooyoung replied.

“It looks like our dogs are having fun.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, I think so. It’s been a while since my pet haven’t seen a dog again but it seems your dog is different.” Wooyoung said.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany wondered.

“I think my pet likes your pet.” Wooyoung said while smiling.

“Really? Well it looks like. It’s been a while since my dog don’t have any love life.” Tiffany replied.

“Why?”Wooyoung asked.

“Her husband died because of an accident together with her original owner.” Tiffany explained.

“Oh that’s the reason. I think she finally moved on.” Wooyoung said.

“Yah, I think so.” Tiffany said back.

“You know what..I think uhhmmm.” Wooyoung said.

“Think what?”Tiffany questioned.

“I think our pets just didn’t find their own love life but as well as the owners.”

Both of them just gave each other a stare them smiled and laughed.

##############################################################################