Second chapter

High School Love Story~

Kim Sungkyu I Need You Music Video came out today!
Check it out below ^^"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pbzwecIT2nw


But ~~~~ obviously wasn't the only one who noticed how attractive Nam Woohyun really was. She was eyeing him and basically stripping him with her eyes while he was listening to Mr Lee pointing out the flaws of the school system. When he leaned towards Sungyeol and said something to him that ~~~~ couldn't hear, Mi Sun threw a piece of paper on his desk. When Woohyun looked down and saw the paper, he furrowed his eyebrows and unfolded it. He smiled at whatever was written there and looked at Mi Sun. She arched her back a little and tried to look as y as she could when she waved at him. He asked Sungyeol for a pen and then wrote something on the paper. When he finished, he threw the folded piece of paper back to Mi Sun and looked back at ~~~~~. He caught her staring and smiled to her, but it was a different kind of smile than the one he gave to Mi Sun. She smiled back and turned to look at her best friend. Eun Mi was giving Sungyeol the look that meant that she was totally in love with him and he was looking back at her with the same expression on his face. ~~~~ just smiled at the two of them and turned back to see Mi Sun grinning at Woohyun. He wasn't paying attention to the cheerleaders, like ~~~ thought he would. He was writing in some sort of notebook, occasionally looking up at Mr Lee. The rest of the class went by pretty quick and everyone stormed out when the bell rang, but not Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sungkyu Eun Mi, ~~~~ and Woohyun. Sungyeol, Sungkyu and Sungjong laughed at something Woohyun said and Eun Mi pulled ~~~~ out of the classroom. 'Oh my God, you're totally hot for the new kid!' Eun Mi said as soon as they were out of Woohyun's earshot. ~~~~ laughed and shook her head, 'No, Eun Mi. I mean, he is cute, but…' She was interrupted by Eun Mi squealing, 'I knew it! I knew it! Girl, you gotta tell him!' ~~~ shushed her with a hand over and hissed, 'Shut up, Eun Mi. I'm not going to tell him anything, OK? I mean, he's probably like every other guy. Did you see Mi Sun and the way she was looking at him? They've probably already planned a date.' Eun Mi slapped her hand off . 'You jealous?' ~~~ huffed. 'Me? Jealous? No way, Eun Mi.' Eun Mi raised an eyebrow and opened to say something, when the guys came out of the classroom. They were all laughing and Sungkyu was talking on the phone. 'Yeah, sure Mi Sun, don't worry. We'll get him there.' He hang up and the three started laughing again, but they stopped when they saw ~~~~ and Eun Mi. Woohyun ran a hand through his hair and looked at ~~~~~. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. He was confused because he didn't know why she was acting the way she was, but he got his answer when Eun Mi spoke up, 'Great job, boys. A guy comes into the class and it's the first one ~~~~~ likes after Jongup, but you have to go and set him up with Mi Sun. Really, I'm proud of you.' Her voice was dripping with sarcasm and her hands were on her hips. Woohyun thought she looked kind of scary, but then he focused on something he heard her say. 'Wait, what? She said she likes me?' Eun Mi threw her arms into the air and said matter-of-factly, 'Of course, are you blind? Didn't you see the way she was looking at you?' When he just stood there shell-shocked, she rolled her eyes and gave up, 'Oh, forget it, you blew it already anyways.' She tried to go after ~~~~, but Sungyeol grabbed her arm and spinned her back in front of them. 'What did you say? How come he blew it? Why? Because of Mi Sun?' Eun Mi tried not to stare at Sungyeol's lips and nodded. He laughed suddenly and explained it to her, 'We were just joking around about bringing Woohyun to the park tonight. We wanted to make her wait on him, but he'd never show up. He said he heard rumors in his old school about the head cheerleader here and what she's like. He's not interested in her, so ~~~~~'s got nothing to worry about.' Eun Mi gaped at him and ran towards ~~~~ who was by the lockers texting someone. When she heard someone scream her name, she looked up and saw Eun Mi rushing over to her. She closed her locker and crossed her arms. 'What's up, Eun Mi?'

'~~~~~, he's not into her.'

'Who's not into who?'

'It's whom, actually,' came the voice from behind Eun Mi. Eun Mi turned around and saw Woohyun leaning against the lockers and grinning. ~~~~ rolled her eyes again and stepped a bit closer to him.

'Eun Mi, could you leave us alone for a minute, please?' Eun Mi sighed and mumbled to herself, 'So adorable,' and then walked back to Sungyeol and Sungkyu. When ~~~~ looked back to Woohyun, she found him grinning at her like an idiot. He put his hands in his pockets and explained the whole situation to her himself. 'I'm not interested in Mi Sun. I've heard rumors about her at the old school. I don't like her. Not at all. She wanted to meet me at the park, yeah, but I won't go. We just wanted to make her wait and see how it feels.' When ~~~~ didn't say anything, just stared at him with one eyebrow raised, he let out a long breath and moved a bit closer. 'I know it's not really great. The thing we're doing. But I don't want to go out with her either. And if I said no, she'd start spreading rumors about me immediately. Probably lots of bad stuff and all. I figured this way, I'll at least have the opportunity to let people see me for who I am without those rumors. Even if it's just for a day. I want at least that much. I'm sorry.' When she looked at the floor, he tried again, 'Can you forgive me for being an and talk to me, please?' She looked up at him and saw him making a puppy dog face. She smiled at first and then laughed. He grinned at her when she put him out of his misery, 'Apology accepted.' They went back to their friends and they started walking towards their next class, when Woohyun remembered, ', I was supposed to meet Mr Lee for my schedule.' Kev directed him to Mr Lee's office and Woohyun said goodbye to everyone then, with one final look at ~~~~, ran towards the office.

They were having a biology class; Eun Mi's favorite subject. Mi Sun was talking to Bomi about shoes, Kevin was picking his nose, Sungkyu had earbuds in his ears and was listening to something on his iPod, Sungyeol and Sungjong were talking about World Of Warcraft, Dongwoo and Hoya aka the most popular two guy at the school was chewing and checking ~~~~~ out, while Eun Mi was eagerly listening and taking notes about everything Miss Chorong was saying and ~~~~~ was waiting for Woohyun to come. When the doors finally opened and Woohyun walked in, he excused himself and Miss Chorong let him off. He scanned the classroom for ~~~~~ and the gang, but all the seats around them were already taken. The only seat left was the one by the window in front of Mi Sun. He sighed, smiled apologetically to ~~~~ and then shuffled towards the empty chair. When he sat down, he didn't waste any time, but looked towards ~~~~ instantly. He saw she had a small frown on her face and he wondered if it was because of him. He was pulled out of his thoughts when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and saw that Mi Sun was leaning forward in her chair, her lips and she whispered to him, 'I can't wait until 7 PM. Meet me in the hallway after the class.' She winked at him and he tried to smile as much as he could, while everything in him was desperately wishing that he could sit next to ~~~~~ and just forget about Mi Sun. He turned around in his seat, so that he was facing Miss Chorong again. He ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook and wrote 'HELP' on it. He folded it and threw it at ~~~~ when Mi Sun was too busy looking at her s and Miss Chorong wasn't looking. The paper hit ~~~~ in the leg and she looked up from her book to look at him. He smiled and looked down to the paper lying next to her leg and then back up to her. She furrowed her brows and looked down. She picked it up and unfolded it. He knew when she read it because she stiffled a laugh and put her hand over . Then she looked at him and grinned. He grinned back at her as she mouthed 'You wish'. He nodded and noticed her biting her lower lip, which was incredibly hot. He looked away when he saw Eun Mi smirking at him and tried to focus on biology and not on the way ~~~~~'s eyes shone when she smiled. He smiled to himself and started writing in his notebook. When the bell rang and all of the students stood up, he felt someone grab his and whisper in his ear, 'Come quick.' Then he felt that same someone his ear and bite his earlobe and then he saw Mi Sun smiling wickedly at him and walking out of the class. He wiped his ear with his sleeve and then ran to ~~~~~, when she tried to go out of the door. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back in the class. She tried to protest, but he put a hand over , while keeping the other one on her upper arm. He looked in the hallway through the closed door and then back at her. She had one eyebrow raised and she was standing really close to him. When he realized what he was doing he let her go and stepped back just a bit. She smiled teasingly and recomended, 'You better have a good excuse for that.' He smiled sheepishly at her and then explained himself, 'She wants to jump me in the hallway, she almost bit my ear off.' He shuddered at the memory, but not because it would be a good one. ~~~~ just laughed, took his hand in hers and opened the door. 'Come on,' she said and tugged him after her when he didn't move. They ran out of the classroom and down the hallway, passed Mi Sun, Mina and Eunji at the lockers and they didn't stop until they got to the gym. ~~~~ laughed with him for a while and then let go of his hand. They both instantly missed the warmth of each other's hands, but decided not to comment on it. ~~~~~ led him to the man's changing room and then told him, 'I suppose we have the same schedule if you're in our class, so you have PE now.' Then she grinned at him and walked away to another door which led to the women's changing room.
 


Holy crap I just realised how long this chapter is :x
Hope you enjoyed reading this~
please comment and subscribe!