Fourth Chapter

High School Love Story~

 

When the guys finished with the showers and changed back into their clothes, they went into the school caffetteria. Sungkyu explained the whole system to Woohyun, while they were waiting in the line to get their lunch, 'We have lunch break at 10.25, it lasts one hour. After that, we continue with the boring lessons and try not to get caught doing homework in the middle of the class.' He was being sarcastic. They laughed and grabbed a seat at the nearby table. 'Okay, so here's how it goes.  Gyeongsin high School is just like any other high school. Every group has their table here. We have this one. It's cool, but not too cool. Just the way we are,' he said and Sungyeol added, 'Yeah, and we like it.' Woohyun grinned and said, 'I can imagine.' They dived into the food, but before Woohyun could take a bite of his sandwich, he saw ~~~~ walk into the canteen. She looked at their table and spotted him looking at her, smiling like an idiot. She shook her head and told Eun Mi to finally go for it with Sungyeol. She said, 'Not yet,' and they chatted about everything while waiting on their turn to grab lunch. When they sat themselves at their table, ~~~~ was forced to sit really close to Woohyun, so their thighs and shoulders were brushing, creating a current running through their veins. While they were having small talk and eating, Woohyun and ~~~~ kept sneaking glances toward each other and bumping each other's knees. Halfway through lunch, there was a song on the radio that everyone recognized; Kim SungKyu – 60sec. ~~~~~ started to sing first and Woohyun was intoxicated by the sound of her voice. She sounded truly like an angel. Eun Mi joined her and soon all the table was singing. Woohyun didn't take his eyes off ~~~ and when she looked up at him, she nearly got lost in the deep blue seas of his irises. When the song was over, everyone was grinning and some of the people in the cafeteria were looking their way. They ignored the curious looks and went outside to take a seat on the grass under a big oak tree. They laughed at Woohyun's jokes and made fun of Miss Lee, the English teacher who just happened to have 10 cats at home, no husband and no kids.


They went to their next class together. It was Maths and Woohyun was constantly writing something in that notebook of his. ~~~~, who was sitting next to him, asked him quietly, 'What are you writing all the time?' He stuttered and closed his notebook. 'Um, nothing.' ~~~~ narrowed her eyes at him and whispered. 'Come on, can you at least tell me what's it about if you don't want to show me?' He was just about to tell her that he's writing about her, when Miss Tae called his name. He looked up and saw her staring at him. 'Mr Nam, your first day at this school and you're already not paying attention? What were we talking about?' 'You were just saying why we should have all the knowledge from last year because this year is not going to be easier, only harder, Miss Tae,' he answered, glad that he actually was able to pay attention while ~~~~ was looking at him like that. She sighed and turned back to the board. Woohyun let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and looked at ~~~. She had a guilty expression on her face and she mouthed 'Sorry' to him, which made him smile. When they got out of Maths class they stopped in the hallway and she apologized to him again, 'Oh my God, I'm really sorry, that was my fault.' He waved her off and told her not to worry because he got out of it and she just grinned at him.

Last period was English and it was really funny watching Woohyun answer all of Miss Bomi's questions about literature. When ~~~~ and Eun Mi were by the lockers and the guys were nearby talking with Woohyun, who knew everything about baseball, Mi Sun strode purposefully towards Woohyun and tried to kiss him again, but was stopped by ~~~~ who stepped between them. Mi Sun frowned and tried to push her away. 'Let me get to him, you stupid little .' Woohyun spoke up, 'Hey, you're not gonna talk about her like that, okay?' Mi Sun stopped and her lips. 'Sorry, Woohyun. She's just been trying this whole day to make you hate me and I just want you so much.' She was stopped by ~~~~ clasping a hand over . 'I mean it, Mi Sun. Back off. You've no right to come here and kiss him like you did in the gym.' Mi Sun pushed ~~~~'s hand away from and looked at Woohyun. 'Baby, can you tell her to step aside and let me kiss you, please. She can't possibly tell us what to do.' Woohyun grimaced and tried to pull ~~~~ away from Mi Sun, but she insisted on saying her piece. 'Mi Sun, shut up! He's barely got here and you already want to jump him. Can you not be a for at least one day?' Mi Sun gasped and Woohyun tried to pull ~~~~ away again. '~~~~, stop.' When she didn't want to move, he stepped in front of her and said, '~~~~, I'm going to have to kiss you if you don't stop. Just let it go.' ~~~~ blushed, looked at his lips for a second and groaned. A part of her wanted so much for him to kiss her, but a part of her told her it was too soon for something like that to happen, because they just met a few hours ago. So she stepped back, but not before telling Mi Sun, 'You can't have him.' After that, she left a gaping Woohyun, Mi Sun, Eun Mi, Sungyeol, Sungkyu and Sunjong after her when she took off towards the school entrance. When Mi Sun got herself together, she walked away, too. Woohyun, Eun Mi, Sungyeol, Sungkyu and Sungjong went after ~~~~ and found her outside, talking to someone on the phone. 'Yeah, I'll be home in twenty minutes. Yeah, I know. Okay, see you. Love you too, bye.' Woohyun got slightly jealous at hearing ~~~~ say 'love you' to someone, but he quickly let it go when Eun Mi asked her if it was her mother and ~~~~ said yes. 'I need to go home, mom's having a day off and she wants me all to herself.' She rolled her eyes and smiled. She was having a hard time not looking at Woohyun, but she just couldn't because she was still slightly shocked about everything that had happened with him today. 'Okay girl. See ya tomorrow, then. Have fun and say hello to your mom for me,' Eun Mi said, hugged her and walked away with Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sungkyu after they said goodbye to her and Woohyun.


Now that he was the only one left there with her, ~~~~ didn't have a choice but to look at him. He was grinning at her and she rolled her eyes at him. She started walking down the street and he followed her, just like she thought he would. 'Can I walk you home?' She snorted and said, 'That's just so cliche.' Woohyun laughed and winked at her, 'I know, but still, come on. Let me walk you home?' She stopped in her tracks and looked at him. He actually really was hot. When he smiled, he had a twinkle in his eyes, his whole face was glowing and his hair was rumpled. ~~~~ wanted badly to just run her hands through those hair and she had to physically stop herself from doing it by her hands and pursing her lips. She considered him for a moment, then finally gave up, 'Fine, you can walk me home.' He grinned at her and he had a boyish smile plastered on his face the whole walk to her house. When they got there, she turned towards him and smiled. 'Thanks, Woohyun. For walking me home and…Everything else.' He smiled at her and held out his hand. She looked at it and nodded, then shook his hand. 'It was a pleasure meeting you.' She laughed at him and said, 'Same with you Woohyun.' He let go of her hand and stepped back, letting her stroll towards her door. 'And I really look forward to tomorrow.' He shouted just as she opened the door. She smiled and winked, 'Me too, Woohyun. Have fun.' Then she shut the door and kicked off her shoes.

Outside, Woohyun couldn't get rid of the smile on his face. He ran his hand through his hair and walked home.


 


 

Another update. Hope you liked it~

Please comment and subscribe (: