Fifth Chapter

High School Love Story~

I'm sorry for not updating TT~TT
Here let woohyun give you a heart!

 




'~~~~~, is that you?' She heard her mother ask from the kitchen. She pushed some hair out of her eyes and paddled to the kitchen table. Her mother turned around and smiled at her, 'There you are, honey. I was just about to set the table. Go put your stuff in your room and come back down.' ~~~~ walked over to her and planted a kiss on her cheek. 'Sure, mom. I'll be right back.' Then she ran upstairs and closed the door once she got to her room. She her laptop and threw her backpack in the corner by her bed. She still couldn't believe everything that happened today and she was thinking about it as she came back to the kitchen.

'So, how was school?' ~~~~~ grinned and answered her, 'It was very interesting actually.' ~~~ mum turned away from the stove and narrowed her eyes at her. 'Okay, spit it out. What happened?' ~~~~ laughed and told her about Woohyun and how cute and nice he is and also about all that had happened. Mum smiled when her daughter told her that he walked her home. 'So, you do like him?' ~~~~ blushed slightly and nodded. Mum finished setting the table with the help of her daughter just as ~~~ Dad came home. He got to the kitchen and kissed his wife, then hugged his daughter. He asked her how school was and ~~~~'s mom answered him instead of ~~~~, 'She met a boy, her new schoolmate. Apparently he's really cute and very nice.' Dad laughed and said, 'Well, I was like that, too. That's why your mum fell in love with me.' Dad threw a towel in his chest and they all sat down at the table. After the meal, ~~~~ went to change and then she and her mom went shopping.

When Woohyun got home, his mom was just practicing for her role in some Broadway show.

'So do not fear, my love, for I would give the brightest star your name, if that was possible!' Woohyun’s mum swirled around the living room, completely caught up in her character and at first, didn't even notice Woohyun coming home. She turned her head around when he dropped his keys on the kitchen counter, though. 'Woohyun, darling, how was school?' He rolled his eyes at her antics and hugged her. 'It was certainly interesting, that much I'm sure of.' Woohyun’s mum pulled back and led him to the couch. She made him sit down and poured herself a glass of red wine, urging him to talk. He smiled and told her the whole story, from the beginning to the end and with everything in between.

He didn't miss a thing and when he finished, his mum's eyes were practically glowing, giving an impression that she's drunk more than she cares to admit. Woohyun knew why her eyes looked like that, though. She's always enjoyed him telling her stories about anything and everything. It kind of became their ritual; he'd had to make up a good goodnight story and she would listen to him imagining the craziest ideas in his brain and transforming them into words. He was only 10 then, but already a wordsmith.

This ritual of theirs stopped about the same time Woohyun reached the age of 13 and his mum wasn't allowed to hear his stories anymore, which included a lot more teenage drama and puberty than pure, unbridled love, princesses and heroes and magic among other such things.

'Well, seems to me like you've fallen quite hard for this girl, my dear.' Woohyun smiled, his eyes being a prove for woohyun's mum statement. 'Yeah, she's not like everyone else, you know, she just…stands out.' His mum patted his chest and said proudly, 'That's exactly why you fell for her. Because you stand out, too.' She smiled and kissed his cheek, then told him she has practice for the drama play and that she'll be home by 7 PM with food for dinner. When the door closed after her, he went to his room and changed to running shorts and a red t-shirt, then went for a run at the seaside.

 

 


Please comment on what you think also please subscribe ^o^

Here is a picture spam!
MERGAWD SUNGKYU PLEASE LET ME MARRY YOU!


LIKE A BOSS!