First Chaper

High School Love Story~

 

Eun Mi stepped out of the car, said goodbye to her mother and walked over to the steps in front of the school. There was chaos around her. Everybody was laughing and people were running around. Eun Mi turned around and saw something that made her smile. Her best friend ~~~~ was walking towards her and all the guys were checking her out. Even though ~~~ wasn't a cheerleader, she was sometimes more popular than them. She had gorgeous brown locks and a perfect body. But what mattered the most to Eun Mi was that she wasn't just physically beautiful, but she had an amazing personality, too. She was way better than those barbie girls from the cheer squad and that was exactly the reason why the head cheerleader hated her so much. Mi Sun was a typical cheerleader. She had brown hair and wore skirts and close-fitting shirts with such cleavage that it made boys go crazy. She was attractive, yes, Eun Mi had to admit that, but she could never compare to her best friend.

Just then, ~~~ hugged her tight and said 'I've missed you.'
Eun Mi smiled and hugged her back. 'I missed you too, girl. How was it in Paris?' ~~~~ let go and smiled widely. 'It was awesome. Cute guys, but no one that I'd be interested in too much.' Eun Mi slapped her arm playfuly and asked, 'Oh come one ~~~, you were in the most romantic city in the world. How come you weren't interested in anyone?' ~~~ shrugged and watched the cheerleading squad and their new choreography she said to Eun Mi, maybe because they didn’t look like any Infinite members. She laughed and pulled Eun Mi in the school hallway. They got to their lockers in no time and ~~~~ snorted, 'They're even more horrible than last year.' Eun Mi grinned and nodded. They put some stuff in their lockers while chatting about ~~~~’s trip and turned around, trying to go to their class, only to see Mi Sun standing there, arms crossed over her chest with the two of her cheer-dolls, Mina and Eunji. Mi Sun’s eyes looked literally evil when she spoke up, 'I heard ~~~~~ and L.joe were dating and I just couldn't believe it.' ~~~ rolled her eyes and shot back, 'We're not dating, Mi Sun. We went to the movies once over the summer and nothing happened, so you may as well get your mind out of the gutter. He's all yours if you want him.' She slammed her locker shut and grabbed Eun Mi by the wrist, 'Come on, Eun Mi. We have a class to go to.' They stepped around them and went to the end of the hall in class 1B. Most of their schoolmates were already there, sitting on the tables laughing about the things that happened this summer. Eun Mi and ~~~~ were at the back of the class talking. The Sung brothers entered the class, they walked towards Eun Mi and ~~~~~, they stopped talking when they saw them, though one of them, the boy with the gummy smile, hugged Eun Mi first and whispered in her ear, 'Looking lovely as always, Miss Eun Mi.' She stepped back and grinned. 'It's good to see you too, Sungyeol .' ~~~~~, who just finished hugging Sungjong and Sungkyu, turned to Eun Mi and hissed, 'Why aren't you two together already?' Eun Mi just laughed and sat down in her seat behind Sungyeol with a smile on her face. ~~~~ shook her head and sat down next to Eun Mi. The bell rang just as ~~~~~ was telling Eun Mi about a guy who was hitting on her on the plane and a tall man in a gray suit entered the class.

Mr Lee(teacher), dropped some papers on his desk and clasped his hands behind his back. 'Well, good morning to all of you. As you know, today is the first day of school. I expect nothing but good grades and and excellent behavior.' Someone next to Kevin snorted and Mr Lee narrowed his eyes at him. 'Kevin, if you think that you'll continue this year with the same attitude as the previous one, I sincerely recommend that you find another school where they tolerate that.' The guy mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like 'Yeah, right, ' and looked out of the window. If Mr Lee heard him say it, he chose to ignore it, because he unclasped his hands and wrote '4.14' on the board with the chalk he pulled out of the drawer. 'This,' he explained when the chorus of 'What's that mean' echoed through the classroom, 'is the average of your grades from last year. I was quite impressed myself when I found out about it.' he added when some of the students actually gasped. Obviously no one expected their class to be so good after everything that happened last semester. Their celebration was interrupted with a knock on the door. Mr Lee smiled and said, 'Come in!' The door opened and a guy with a backpack hanging on his right shoulder came in. He immediately got ~~~~'s attention. He was quite tall and slim, dressed casually in black shorts and a blue shirt and he had short, but stylish black hair. He smiled nervously and shook Mr Lee's hand while apoligizing, 'I'm really sorry I'm late, I got kind of lost.' Mr Lee waved him off as if saying 'don't worry' and said, 'Not a problem, young man. Go ahead and take a seat next to Sungyeol in the back, please. We will discuss about your schedule later.' The guy turned to walk to his seat and while doing just that, noticed ~~~~ looking at him. She immediately looked away and he saw a blush rising up her cheeks. He smirked and sat down next to Sungyeol. Mr Lee raised his voice to calm down the students who were whispering to each other and everyone became quiet again. 'This is your new schoolmate. His name is Nam Woohyun and he came here from Gwangju. He's a very good student, based on his records.' The new kid kept his smile on his face, but then grinned when he shook hands with Sungyeol. 'Hey man, I'm Lee Sungyeol, and this is Sungjong.' He shook hands with Sungkyu too and then with Eun Mi. He looked at ~~~ while Mr Lee was reading the school rules and extended his hand to her. She smiled back and shook his hand. 'Hi. I'm Nam Woohyun.' She laughed and said, 'So I've heard. I'm ~~~~ ~~~~~' Woohyun grinned and squeezed her hand. 'Nice to meet you, ~~~~ .' When they didn't let go of their hands, just stared at each other, they heard Kevin say, 'Get a room already.' ~~~~~  blushed again and dropped her hand. Eun Mi,smirked and leaned in to sing-song into ~~~~’s ear, 'Girl, you like him.' ~~~~~ huffed and leaned back in her chair. 'I do not.' she denied and looked at Woohyun again. 'Liar.' she heard Eun Mi say, which caused her to roll her eyes.


First Chapter done. Took me ages :c
I'm sorry if it isn't good ><
comment and subsribe ;)