Final

Perfect

You

I moved in to Yixing apartment. His apartment is bigger than mine and well-design, he’s an architect after all. But there is only two bedroom, one is Yixing’s and other is empty. He sheepishly asked is okay for us sleep together and I don’t mind after all. Yixing planned the other room for nursery and he’s so excited to have a baby. He is so sweet that I begin to love him. He always rubbed my back when I through my morning sicknes, accompany me to doctor, massage my back when it hurts. He even insist drop and pick me up to my office. He really treated me like queen. When we home, he told me to rest and do the house chores by himself. I even not allowed to do dishes and cooking, he done it all. Then when my mood swings come he will face me patiently and the end I feel bad for yelled at him and cry. He will soothing me with hugs and kisses. We don’t know what the baby gender is, because we wanted it to be surprise. Anything will do if the baby born healthy. Now, I take my maturnity leave and just stay at home. I miss him so much although he just went work an hour ago. I feel I can’t do anything without him, he made me so dependent to him. I want to call him but he’s working right now. I just sighed, my belly and turn on tv.

 

Yixing now rushing on the street after received a call about his girlfriend an hospital right now. He is so panicked even he yelled and cursed to other car, something that he never did. Finally he arrived in hospital and rushing to labour room. Finding you squeezing Tao hand.

“What happened?!” he raised his voice

“We just ate ice cream then she said her belly is hurt. So I called ambulance and doctor said she’s about the time. Now, you hold her hand. I think my hand had fracture because she squeezed it.” Tao said

“Okay, thanks Tao.” Tao leaves and now Yixing hold your hand

“Hey, sorry I’m late. How do you feel?”

“Yixing, it’s hurt so much... AAAAHHH!!” you squezzed Yixing’s hand. Yixing yelped but can’t complained because he know you pain can’t be compare with him. Three hours passed and the baby hasn’t come yet. Doctor called Yixing in private. Doctor told him that there is complication so they have to do C-section to you, otherwise you and the baby will be in danger. Yixing ran his finger to his hair then sign the surgery approvement. He is back to see you.

you, looks like our baby too comfortable being inside and I can bear to see you in pain anymore, so the doctor have to do C-section to you.”

“What? Why? Is the baby fine? Is something wrong with the baby?” you asked panickly

“No, the baby is fine. I just I can’t let you in pain. You’ve through it for past 3 hours. I don’t want something bad happened to both of you.”

“Okay then. Let’s do it but you’re going with me right?”

“Of course, Honey. Now let’s the nurse prepare you.” he said with smile but inside he also panicked

 

The surgery begin and she is half awake because the sedative. Yixing sat beside her hold her hand and sometime your arm to relaxed you.

“Yixing....” you called weakly

“Yes, Honey?”

“I’m really gratefull that I met you that night at bar.”

“I’m gratefull too I met you.”

“No, I’m gratefull that night happened then I get pregnant and meet you again. You know, I live alone after my parents died and always feel lonely. Even when I had boyfriend I still feel lonely. But when I’m with you I don’t feel lonely. I feel full, complete.”

“Maybe because you carrying my baby and I give you full love.” Yixing said jokingly and you  chuckles

“You give me the feel that long gone after I lost my parents. The feel having family and someone beside you. Thank you, Zhang Yixing. I love you.”

“I love you too you. Thank you for completing my life too.” Yixing kissed you on the temple and then the room filled with baby cry.

“Baby girl, born at 5.10 PM.” doctor said

“We have baby girl, you!” Yixing said happily

“Come here Mr. Zhang. You have to cut her umbilical core.” Yixing stood up and cut the umbilical cord then nurse cleaned and wrapped the baby then give it to Yixing. Yixing hold her carefully because the baby is so tiny and look fragile. He bend down his body to let see your baby girl.

“Hi, baby. I’m your mommy. So, you are girl, huh? You’re so pretty.” you said weakly

“She’s so much like you, you.” Yixing said

“She have dimples like you. I always wonder are our baby going have your cute dimples and she have it.”

“Thank you for giving birth such beautiful baby.” Yixing kissed your temple once again

 

“Finally she sleeps.” you said in relieved

“And tonight is just first night. We still have long night to go, but don’t worry I will help you.” Yixing said and give you some water to drink. You drink it until the last drop, you feel so thirsty. Yixing smile and pour some water to you glass and you drink it again.

“Do you want to eat something, you haven’t eat anything since afternoon.”

“I don’t like hospital food and I don’t feel hungry.” you pouted

“Then what you wanted to eat? Tell me, I buy for you later.”

“I want strawberry waffle that you made.”

“Then I have to come home first. I don’t want stay away from you.” Yixing pouted

“You should go change.”

“I already bring my clothes in your suitcase, so I don’t have to leave you alone here.”

“But the suitcase in home Yixing, before I’m in hospital I’m at cafe eating ice cream with Tao.”

“Actually I always bring the suitcase in my car trunk incase something happened like today.”

“Yixing, you’re really a good father. Thank you.” you feel touched

“Anything for you.” Yixing hugged you

“Ah I don’t remember what happen in surgery room. I just remember when you beside me with the baby. I remember I mumbling something but it’s so blury. What did I said not something weird, right?” Yixing pulled you from hugh and look into your eyes deeply then give you peck in lips.

“You just said you love me and I said I love you too.”

“Really? I think I said more than that.” you tilting yur head and try remember. Yixing pulled out small box from his pcket and opened it and you saw a ring. He

you, I know the past 9 months have been crazy for you. Just because of one night your life is changed and you have to spend your life with me. I’m sorry if I always get on your nerves because my protective attitude to you, I did that because I’m afraid something bad happen to you and I’ll lost you again. you, I love you. Will you marry me?” you stunned then your tears fall as you say ‘Yes’ to Yixing. He put the ring to your fingers and kiss you sweet and passionate.

“I’m sorry I propose you like this, when you out from hospital. I’ll do it properly.”

“No, Yixing. It’s perfect. Everything is perfect.” you said and continue the kissing.