Chapter 1

Perfect

You

Here I am, sitting alone in the bar, pitying myself. Is that so wrong being independent? I can handle everyhthing by myself why bother to called him. I know he’s busy with his bussines so I don’t want bother him with something like pick me up at my work or go with me to grocery. I sighed and sipped my whiskey.

you?” I heard someone call my name I turn around my head and look at him

“You don’t remember me do you?” he asked and smile showing his dimple. I think I remembere that dimple, my vision start blurry. How much glass did I drank?

“It’s me, Yixing. We go highschool together.”

“Ah yes. I remember that. You look different.” I look at his short hair, I remember his hair back then much longer.

“Yeah I cut my hair.” he smiled shepishly and rub his head “What are you doing here alone?”

“Me? Just being dumped. He cheated on me with spoiled .” I said bitterly

“Oh sorry.”

“Why you sorry? You are not my boyfriend, ah no my stupid boyfriend.”

“You’re right. He’s stupid to cheated on girl like you.”

“Thank you Yixing. Do you think being independent woman is wrong?”

“Why you ask that?”

“He said he cheated on me because I’m too independent. I can’t helped it. I used to it. I’m all alone in this world!” I gulped down my whiskey

“No, I like independent woman!”

“What?”

you, how much do you drink?”

 

Yixing

I found her! After all these years I’ve been looking for her, we met in the bar. But she looked sad and she looked drunk. She said she’s being cheated on. How dare that man cheated on you!

“Do you think being independent woman is wrong?”

“Why you ask that?”

“He said he cheated on me because I’m too independent. I can’t helped it. I used to it. I’m all alone in this world!” she gulped down her drink

“No, I like independent woman!” I blurted it out. What did just I said?

“What?” her face already pink. How much she drink? I took a sit beside her.

you, how much did you drink?”

“How much? I don’t know. I just want to get drunk.” she passed out on my lap. I shook her body for couple times but no respond. Suddenly she sit straight and looked at me and crashed her lips on me. I feel so wrong because she’s drunk but I found myself replying the kiss and the kiss become deepened and passionate.

 

You

The sunrays hit my face. I stretch my body and my hand bump into something. I think it’s my pillow. I turned around my body to hug it but why my pillow so hot. I opened my eyes and saw a man sleeping without clothes. WHAT?! I look to myself and I found I’M TOO! I try recollect my memory from last night and face palmed myself.

“Oh you, you’re awake. Good morning.” he woked up and sit. His hair is messy and I can see lipstick mark on his neck and and chest. OH MY GOD! I really had with him!

“G-Good morning too, Yixing. Where are we?”

“We’re in hotel. You passed out and I don’t know where your house.”

“I’ve done bad things to you, did I? I’m sorry Yixing, I’m trully sorry.”

“No. I’m okay with it.” He look serious

“S-So I’m going to take a shower first.” I wrapped myself with blanket and looking for my clothes.

“Are you looking for this?” I look at him hanging my on his hands. I snatched it and quick run to bathroom. I look to mirror found my self in smeared lipstick and messy hair. I really want to scream right now.

 

Yixing

I saw her little bit limping while walk. Did I too harsh last night? I should hold myself last night but she irresistble. She doesn’t speak anything after take a shower. I should ask her for breakfast.

you

“Yes?”

“Do you want to get breakfast with me?” she take a glance to her wrist watch

“Umm... I’m sorry I can’t. I already late for meeting. Maybe next time.”

“Can I have you number?” then we exchanged our number and she took of with taxi I face palmed myself to not drive her. I feel like a jerk.