Meetings

The Clockmaster's Tragedy

"Fake documents. Fake documents.." Suho held onto a stack of papers in his hands that enlisted his fake ID and everything. He couldn't believe that going to this so called "school" would require so much effort and energy. Earlier, he had just walked in the main office to check in as a transfer student, but he was sent back due to a lack of ID. 

"These worlds that I'm going to are becoming increasingly complex." Suho mumbled softly to himself as he was waiting for the principal's door to open after knocking upon it earlier. Suddenly, Suho heard a loud noise ringing from somewhere in the ceiling; he could not perceive what it was at first, but it looked like it was coming from the corner of the room. "So noisy." He sighed.

The principal's door eventually opened in a few minutes, and Suho stepped in decorously. 

"Well hello, are you our new student here?" "I'm Principal Adams, Nice to meet you very much." The woman smiled sincerely, and Suho returned with a soft smile. "It's a pleasure to see another new student of our school." "Come in. Come in, and follow me." Principal Adams nudged Suho to come in her office and motioned for a chair.

"Don't by so shy." The principal laughed heartily. 

Suho sat down silently and placed the documents on the table. "Here are the documents that I forgot." He chuckled along with her and rubbed the back of his head casually, just like the people of this world would. He had studied Earth in many of the various collections of books in the Cosmopoli Library in the Universal Dome, the haven of the universe and also the main place where Suho used to travel to many dimensions/worlds. 

-----

Physical Ed was horrible as usual for Leah today. She didn't expect herself to get better at any type of sport. But she looked forward to the rest of the day because she actually enjoyed learning the other subjects that her school taught. In that moment, she was daydreaming of a future profession in which she might want to pursue.

"LEAH!" "LEAH!" Leah felt her friend Tiffany nudge her on the shoulder. 

"Are you dazing off in space again?" Tiffany shook Leah's shoulder once more until Leah finally caught her attention and faced her. "Look!" Tiffany pointed to the smart-board. 

"Hello class, we have a new student." Leah heard her teacher say, but she wasn't surprised because she had seen this person somewhere else before. Leah gulped and looked down to hide the embarrassment. 

"Suho, take a seat next to anyone you prefer." 

Suho abruptly picked a seat next to Leah and sat down with his backpack. 

"Hello, nice to see you again, Leah. I can still remember you very well from our first encounter." Suho smiled as Leah raised her head shyly, sneaking a look at him. "..Hi." 

"Ooooh girl. You already got the new kid's attention." Tiffany giggled and Leah lightly punched her in the shoulder. "Aiyi, just shush. It's no big deal, honestly." Leah mumbled and placed her head down until the teacher tapped the board whereas then she raised her head to look up.

Class continued on with ease and Leah learned with b determination. 

-------

She really is immersed in this world's topic. Suho thought to himself silently as he sneaked a quick look at Leah while tapping his pencil on the desk quietly. What may be so interesting that has caught her attention to such an extent?  Suho then turned his head back to the board and sighed as she noticed the teacher lecturing on US History Topics and various battles in the Civil War. 

Suho tilted his head to the side and eyeballed Leah again. Class was boring for him, especially history. He had already spent years studying this world's history and all the rudimentary mathematics, sciences, and literature that accompanied it all. Class was basically a breeze for him, and he didn't really need to study excessively anymore for topics that he had already learned and was familiarized with.

In the middle of class, Suho was called up by the teacher to answer a question concerning organic chemistry to which he answered with correctness and confidence. The teacher shook her head while rolling her eyes and told him to pay attention even if he already knew the topic.

This is becoming increasingly boring. Suho yawned and rubbed his eyes. He looked at Leah one more time and smiled. So attentive and calm. 

So he decided to interrupt class because his boredom was overwhelming him.

Suho quickly grabbed Leah's hand and rushed her out of the classroom while the teacher was still writing on the board with ease. The students did not even pay attention to Leah's disappearance and continued to look up as if nothing had happened.

"Where are you taking me?" Leah yelled out loud and tried to let go, but she could not resist Suho's stronger grasp.

"Lets go somewhere more peaceful." Suho chuckled as he turned back to smile at her. "Studying and learning isn't always something you can make the best out of your life." He winked and Leah blushed in mild anguish. "I need to go back soon so please don't interrupt me for too long." 

"It's alright." Suho laughed. "No time will be wasted." He tossed the sands of time in his hands and led her out of the school. 

----

"I'm thinking that I should be heading back by now. It's getting quite late." Leah whispered shyly and shivered a little as a cold wind blew past her. She shook as she realized long arms wrap around her with ease.

"Better?" Suho chuckled.

"Hold up for a second." Leah quickly whipped Suho's arms back and turned around to face him with an incredulous expression. "I don't understand why, but can you explain to me why your actions have been becoming more and more invading of my privacy?" "Don't you realize that before you attempt to become intimate with me, you should realize my own feelings and thoughts?" Leah scowled quietly, but Suho noticed that timd expression on her face. The wind lightly brushed her hair and her soft eyes, which seemed to not be able to contain any anger, amused Suho.

Leah then turned around to leave.

"Wait." 

Suho ran up to her and grabbed her arm, but Leah turned around with a faraway-like expression. "I only know you for one day. Please just leave more alone for now."

"..I have other things to think about."

As Leah turned around, Suho sighed sadly. She wasn't moving.

"I know that you're crying."

Leah didn't budge a bit so Suho walked up closer to her without touching her. 

"You need comfort, and I can sense that you've gone through troubles. Won't you allow me to make you feel better?" 

"I'm so sad." Leah mumbled under her tears.

"I know you are." Suho patted her shoulder and lightly bumped his head upon hers.

"..He died." "My old boyfriend..he left this world." 

"He's gone.." "He'll never come back..again." Leah cried under her breath and covered her face with her hands as she tried to stop the tears from falling. "I tried to hide it..I tried to be optimistic."

"But, Suho, I'm still very upset."

"So very upset that I don't want to talk to anyone...So can you just...leave me alone?" Leah finished with mild stammering.

Suho smiled and whispered.

"Of course not." 

He wrapped his arms even tighter around her back and placed his head on her shoulder. "I couldn't leave you in pain." 

And it was always this method Suho used to capture "her." But it was all a test to see the real "her" emerging.

"Don't fail my test." Suho whispered under his breath to where Leah could not hear.

-------------

oooo i feel like the plot is going reallllly slowly.

i have the ending to the story already but i need to toss in more twists/turns and cliffhangers to make a more suspenseful story.