Planning

You Just Disappeared

[ Daehyun's Pov ]

 

After I took Ara home since her roommate, Hayoung, wouldn't be very happy if I had kept her at my house, and took the five boys to my house. As soon as I unlocked my door, all five rushed past me and burst in through the door. All of their shoes were thrown everywhere as soon as they past through the frame of the door. 

I followed everyone else, closing the door behind me quietly and neatly took off my own footwear. Everyone was slugged in the living room, exhausted due to planning throughout the entire day. Yongguk was the only one who was in the kitchen, cooking everyone else a ending meal of the day. 

Jongup and Zelo were passed out in the couch next to each other. Himchan and Youngjae were next to each other playing with the PS3. Each one having a controller in their hand. The television had different colors changing quickly and rapidly. 

"What in the world- Guys!" I shouted out. Yongguk peeked at me from behind the wall in the kitchen and he's the only one whos attention was fully placed on me. I sighed and decided to give it another shot. "Guys!" I shouted louder this time. 

Thank the lord, everyone turned their attention to their dear landlord. "Why exactly are you all here?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, ready to question their responses.

"We deserve special treatment, considering the fact that we slaved in labor helping you propose to your girlfriend," Jongup pointed out. He stretched his arms up and yawned. 

"I agree with Jongup hyung, we deserve what we're doing right now," Zelo added getting up from the couch and standing up for a stretch. "Even though we're done some uh, things in the past which we've deserved punishments for," he muttered to himself.

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing!" The maknae chirped way too perkily. 

"I should tell my parents about the proposal, right?" I asked unsure of myself. The other five guys looked at each other and rolled their eyes. 

"Are you kidding me? It's a big deal. You should dial up your mother right now as a matter of fact," Himchan pointed out. "I know if my son got engaged and I didn't know about it... Oh my, it would not be very pretty." Himchan said with a touch of his sassiness kicking in. 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Sure sure. I'll be right back then," I jogged to the door and quickly put my shoes back on. I took out my iPhone from the pocket of my blazer and opened the door. Walking out, I already started to dial my mother's number. 

The phone began to ring on the other end.

Ring... 

Ring...

Ring... 

"Your call has been forward-" the call went to the voicemail. I hung up on my mother's phone, not bothering to leave a voicemail. "I'll just text her," I muttered to myself.

Hey... Uh, so I proposed to Ara and she accepted. I'm going married. 
Do you want me to plan our wedding or do you want to?
I don't mind, it actually depends on whatever you want, mom
Call you back whenever you get the text...

I clicked sent to the text and hoped my own mother wouldn't have a heart attack. I was already preparing myself for the hundreds of phone calls I would get for my different relatives. I shook my head to myself knowing that mom always makes a big deal out of everything.

I walked back into my house and took out my shoes. Placing my phone back into the pocket of my blazer. Yongguk was already done with whatever he was cooking previously and everyone was crowded into my dining room, trying to eat whatever that was cooked first. Yongguk sat in his own little spot in the living room, casually eating from a bowl which he had prepared earlier knowing perfectly fine that this situation would occur. 

He slurpped his noodles loudly, proud of his genius mind for thinking about it earlier and he isn't one of those wolves fighting for food. I walked in the door and just went to the fridge to get some grape juice. I poured the juice into a cup and went to the living room and joined Yongguk.

"What did your mom say?" he asked me. I shrugged. "She didn't answer." Yongguk started laughing out loud. "Wow, it's like the biggest day in her life and she doesn't answer the phone. Okay." He stiffles another laugh and continues to eat his noodles. 

My phone starts to vibrate and I immediately know who it was. My ringtone quickly faded as the call went to voicemail. I put a palm to my voice, getting ready for what would be coming next. Yongguk nudged me. "Pick up the phone you ," he said making a face at me. 

I sighed and answered my mother's phone call. Sliding the unlock button over to the over side, immediately there was loud screams coming from the phone. I put the phone far away from my ear, as soon as my mother started to calm down, I put the phone back onto my ear. 

"Mom, would you like to answer my question now?" I asked patiently. 

"I want to plan the wedding," she simply said.

"Okay, that's all I need to know," I replied. "Bye now, love you mom," I said with a grin. My mother started screaming once again into the phone and I quickly hung up again. I sighed in relief. "Okay, got that over with."

Jongup and Zelo stuck their heads out of the dining where there was a wall separating it from the living room. "Well, obviously your mom freaked out," Zelo said pointing out the obvious. I rolled my eyes at him. "No. Really," I replied monotonously. 

"Do you want us to help plan the wedding?" Jongup asks. Himchan walks out with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Hey hey hey, that's my job," he said to Jongup taking a sip of his coffee. 

I chuckled knowing what he meant, considering the fact that everyone knew Himchan was the designer of our crew. "So, do you need help?" he asks leaning over the couch across from me. I shook my head in response. "Mom's on it." He made a face clearing understanding what I meant. 

"I guess I'll leave everyhing to your mother then," he shuddered slightly. Himchan took another sip of his coffee and walked away. "I think everyone knows about how your mother is," Yongguk said. I laughed and chuckled in agreement. 

"Hey," Yongguk nudged my elbow as he somehow ended up with a beer in his hand. I made a face and pointed at his drink and he replied with a shrug. "What?" I asked. "Wanna party tomorrow? Considering the fact that you just got engaged," he said emphasizing the term engaged. 

I thought about it for a moment. "Sure, do you have anyone in mind to invite?" Yongguk looked forward for a second and nodded. "Of course! Who do you think I am?" he raised his eyebrow her emphasis. 

"Leader Bang of course," I laughed. 

"Who do you have in mind?" 

"The regular people of course. Ara's not going to be there obviously considering the fact that her and her friends will probably be throwing a party anyway. Hmm, well Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, Seunghyun and Jiyong are obviously going to be there. I'll be thinking about everyone else..."

I chuckled and smiled thinking about what was going to happen next. 

Clealy, my mother was going crazy at this very moment. 

My wedding, this day was coming very soon.