Roller Coaster Love

You Just Disappeared

[ Daehyun's Pov ]

 

As soon as I paid for the tickets, we walked in and Ara's eyes immediately went to the nearest roller coaster. She turned to look at me, her large bambi eyes doing the puppy eyes on me. She obviously wanted to go on the roller coaster. I groaned jokingly.

"For once, can we go do something else first instead of a roller coaster?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. Ara shook her head at me. I sighed and gave in since there was no way I can say no to a face like that. I slapped a hand to myself and shook my head. 

"Okay fine, you cutie," I said to Ara, pinching her cheeks. She made a face and slapped my hand away. 

She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the nearest roller coaster. It looked like one of the most thrilling rides in the entire amusement park. My eyes widened at the sight of the coaster, but her face expressed an expression only of anticipation. Her eyes twinkled at the sight of the coaster and I knew she wanted to go on. I guess I can understand since roller coasters are something that I love myself. However, it's the first time where I've met a girl that loves roller coasters more than I do.

"Let's go!" Ara exclaimed pushing me from behind and going to the first seat in the coaster. I sighed and shook my head, following her to the coaster. She immediately stepped into the cart and I stepped in right behind her. I pulled down the bar and she moved her body around restlessly. 

"Why won't it start already?" she asked loudly grumbling from her seat as she looked around to the seats behind us, waiting for all the seats to be taken. When all the seats were finally taken, she faced forward once again and smiled widely. "Come on! Hurry the heck up!" she pouted as the staff went to each cart and checked whether the bars were tight enough on the passagers.

"YES YES YES YES, IT'S STARTING!" Ara announced excitely, shaking my arm in excitement. "Oh dear lord," I said. She was moving her feet in anticipation.

The ride was extremely slow going up the slope towards the . During this time she couldn't stay still. Ara was either rambling on and on about something or playing with her hair cutely. 

When finally the ride started to go down, she clapped her hands together excitely for a few seconds before grabbing onto the handlers immediately which were in front of her as soon as the ride started to tilt downwards. I closed my eyes and let all the excitement evaporate within me. I wasn't the type to scream. 

When the ride finally ended, the two of us got off and we decided to go on a couple of more rides. 

After three to four more thrilling roller coasters in which Ara thoroughly enjoyed, we decided to eat something. Since there was no way the day could last without any source of food. Especially since the two of us were food lovers. 

Hand in hand we walked towards a simple pizzaria. 

Ara nudged my arm lightly and blinked a couple of times. I looked back at her and waited for her to say something. "Why are you so quiet today? she asks with her eyebrows furrowed together slightly in concern. I shook my head with a small smile on my face. "No reason," I said chuckling slightly.

This time, she furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion. "Why the chuckle then?" she asks. We stopped and stood in front of me with a raised eyebrow. I look away from her face whistling, with my arms behind me. "Fine don't tell me," she said frustrated stomping away towards the direction we're going anyway. 

I quickly jog up behind her quietly and snake my arms around her petite waist. She stops in her steps and looks at me from the corner of her eye when I put my chin on her shoulder. "Babe, don't get maddd," I pouted slightly giving her my best puppy face. "You'll know later," I said grinning slightly. 

Ara pursed her lips and tried pouting but I pecked her quickly on her small, pink, pouty lips. "You'll see," I said dragging out the term 'see'. "Fine, I'm hungry so... let's go!" she said grabbing my wrist and ran fast speed towards the restaurant we need heading previously. I jogged catching up to her and pushed through the door, pulling her behind me.

The two of us went immediately to our favorite seat in the restaurant. Weaving through the crowds towards the front of the store and headed to the back. Hand in hand we reached our favorite seat of the restaurant. The back was surprisingly empty compared to the crowd in the front of the store. I always wondered why everyone preferred in te front when the back of the store had a amazing garden. And nearly all the seats in the back had the view of the beautiful garden. 

I pulled the seat out of Ara and jogged around to sit down in my own. She sat down and a waitress handed us two menus. One for the each of us. As Ara looked through the menu and began having weird faces to nearly each dish. A disgusted face for something she disliked, nearly drooling for something she loved and having a 'eh' face to something she didn't think much about. 

I put my hand onto my chin and propped my elbow on the table, staring at my perfect girlfriend while she's picking what she would like to eat. Pursing her lips, she made the difficult decision of deciding which of the foods she should choose. 

"Oppa! You remember getting the spicy rice cake, the first time I mean," she said suddenly looking at me with sparkling eyes. 

I laughed in response. "Of course! What. Did you expect that my memory is as bad as Yongguk hyung's? Who cannot even remember where he puts his boxers and he's the one who puts it away. Considering the fact that it's disgusting and no one in our old dorm wanted to touch any of his belongings. No one wants to know what he does what his clothing." I pointed out with a shudder.

She laughed out loud and her shoulders shook with laughter. "Oh I remember those days." Ara looked at me again. "I remember during those days, Yongguk hyung needed to all of the laundry himself since maknae Zelo didn't want to touch anything of Yongguks." 

Ara tilted her head slightly. "Of course not, I didn't even want to see anything of his," she replied blinking the old memories. 

I snapped the waiter over and ordered a spicy rice cake for Ara and spicy ramen for me. Of course, not that we would eat our own food only. I chuckled to myself. 

"Oh my god, do you remember the time where Himchan oppa actually wanted to do something for you birthday, but ended up slipping on a banana peels, as cliche as that is, of course fell face first into the ice cream cake." 

"I remember that," I laughed. "He started running around the house because his flawless face got tainted with cake frosting." I shook my head and chuckled. 

The food arrived and the waiter placed both of our foods in front of us. She took some of my noodles and I took some of her rice cakes. She laughed and smiled, finishing our meal, for dinner. 

We finished our meal and I paid at the register. Both of us walked arm in arm out of the door and got into my car once again.

This was our last destination. 

Nearly the most important location of my entire life. My entire being.