Mistole and My First Kiss

A Coffee for a Kiss

Luhan's POV

Sehun ran up the stairs in the back sighing to myself I climbed the steps. 

"Jeez! You're so slow!!"

"I wouldn't be slow if you didn't sprint up stairs!" We whined for awhile before Sehun spwarled across the couch. 

"Boy it doesn't want to let up." Sitting on the floor my head rested next to the brown locks and I couldn't help but feel a small flutter of my heart. Ugh what's wrong with me. "Hey do you know what today is?" Sehun asked rolling onto this side staring at my blonde locks. 

"Christmas Eve why?" I turned so our faves were inches apart. 

"No silly it's Christmas."

"No it's not!" My eye brows furrowed closer together. 

"Look at the time see its midnight thy makes it-"

"Christmas. My first Christmas alone."

"silly you aren't alone I'm here remember!"

"you know what even though we just meet hours ago I feel like I've meet you before." I smiled thinking back to when his hand was on mine. 

"Same here. I really like you but why did you say first Christmas alone?" Sehun was going to push me until I told him so I decicide to tell him. 

"My parents got in a accident 4 months ago killing both of them and my younger sister." My eyes fell into my lap. 

"I'm so sorry Luhan. Well at least your parents didn't commit suicide and then have your aunt adopt you but never see her. So I've been meaning to ask you this. How old are you?"

"Well I'm 22 and what about yourself."

"18 I just got out of highschool last year." A proud smile crossed his lips and I lightly chuckled.  "Hey what's so funny!!"

"you're cute." My face turned red and my hand quickly cover my lips. 

"Did you just call me cute?"

"Neh..." Pulling himself up he stood in front of my holding out his hand. "Merry Christmas, now lets go to my room." Taking his hand I followed him up more steps before we both came so halt. 

"Luhan?"

"Neh?"

"Is that mistole??" With a shakes finger he pointed at the small piece of mistole hanging at the top of stairs right above both us were standing. 

"Yup." Thank you!! I screamed in the inside. Cupping Sehuns blushing face I pulled each other closer and placed out lips together. As if he knew it was coming he kissed back with nothing holding him back. It was so passionate I was glad that this was my first kiss. And I can't believe I'm 22 and has neer kissed someone until now.