First Taste of Heaven

A Coffee for a Kiss

Luhan's POV 

It was freakin cold. Why did it decide to snow today!! Shoving my hands deeper into my pockets I quickened my pace as the snow started falling hard. Damn it! I'm not going to get home if this keeps up! 

Jut as I was starting to complain everything became white. REALLY?!!?!?! I looked around and across the street I spotted a small cafe. Rushing across the street I pulled open the snow covered door. 

The sweet smell of sweets and coffee sunk into my body as I stripped my coat and scarf. 

"Hello welcome to Sweets And Bitters, may I get you anything?" A boy with shaggy brown hair asked smiling brightfully. 

"Maybe some new fingers and maybe a ticket to somewhere warm?" I stared at him with a serious expression before we both broke out into laughter. 

"I'm sorry sir but I can only offer sweets and coffee!" He laughed trying to catch his breath as I glanced around the empty cafe. 

"What do you recommend?" I smiled staring at the small menu in front of me. 

"Personally I like to drink lattes but since today is snowy and almost Christmas it reminds me of being a little kid. " this boy glanced out the window with a small smile playing with his lips. 

"Get to the point!" Chuckling he lightly smacked my arm. 

"I say a hot chocolate and a snow flake cookie! Okay?" He smiled with a hint of pink swirling in his cheeks. 

"That sounds nice I guess I will have a hot chocolate and a snowflake cookie too!" Winking he ran off into the back. Pulling out my phone I noticed it was 10 pm. What was this guy still doing here?

"Okay! I've got your cookie and drink!!" The tall boy came back into the room with a plate and two mugs. "I hope you don't mind if I joy you?" He started blushing!! I felt myself my cheeks heating up too! What is wrong with us!! 

"You kidding I don't mind I've been alone all day!!" I whined breaking off a piece of the cookie. "So where is everyone?" I asked still glancing around at the caramel walls.  

"Oh they went home a few hours ago." He smiled as let his foot slightly brush agaisnt mine. Grabbing my coco I placed it to my lips ad drank its sweet thick flavor. 

"So good!!" Squealing like I was four he chuckled giving my an eye smile.

"I'm Sehun and I'm glad you like it."

"I'm Luhan. So why are you the only one working shouldn't you have gone home with the others?" Leaning forward my fingers the white glass.

"Well Luhan, I am home." Cocking my head to the side I stared at his with a confessed look. 

"What?"

"I live up stairs my aunt owns this place." His smile was so adorable!!! I just wanted to lean across the table and kiss him but I couldn't I mean we just meet like three hours ago. 

"That's so nice! Gosh I really don't want to go home."

"That's not the real problem right?" Half smirking his hand found my hand. 

"No... I guess that's not the real reason."

"you just hate the cold and don't want to go back outside correct." How the heck did he know that? " you can stay here my aunts out until news year so if you want you can stay here!"

"Aah I can't. I should go." Stand up I walked over to the door and tried to push it open but it wouldn't budge. 

"Having regrets on leaving already?" Sehun questioned strolling to my side. 

"No... The snow I'm blocke the door so I can't leave." I whispered. Sehun sheriked and threw his arms around me. 

"Yay!!! Now you have to stay!!" Sehun laughed as he finally let go of me.