Chapter 2

Begin Again

After the incident, you walked away with your head held high.... Until you got around the corner. 

 

You collapsed on the ground shaking 

 

Your heart felt broken! 

 

Your WooHyun was always so nice and caring whenever he was around you. He always said you were his everything, so why is he cheating on you? 

 

Tears started streaming down your face, both from anger and sadness.

 

The person you thought you loved cheated and lied to you, you felt as if you never really knew him at all.

-----------------------------

THE NEXT DAY......

 

It was 11 am when you got a text from WooHyun.

 

**Meet me at MangoSix in half an hour, if you want to talk**

 

'How rude, he's the one that cheated why am I accommodating him?"

 

Your curiosity beat out he fact that you were still hurt and you decided to go at the time he said.

 

It was 11:10 by the time you got to the cafe. You had to make sure you looked good to make him see what he was losing.

 

When you walked in...you were caught off guard.

 

It wasn't just WooHyun that was at the cafe, Infinite was also there.

 

...along with the girl from last night.

 

"Oppa, the weird girl from last night is here!" you heard her say.

 

The whole group turned around and stared at you. You were getting both looks of pity and sadness mixed with looks of hate, from the girl. You suddenly felt really self conscious, even though you knew you looked pretty and put together. 

 

It was WooHyun that talked first, "Oh annyeong, waseo?"

 

"Ummm, why are there so many people here?" was the only thing that you could come up with at that moment

 

The whole group looked uncomfortable after you said that, eventhough you felt bad, in that moment you didn't really care how they felt.

 

"They came over this morning and I told them they could come along. Why?"

 

'Don't you think this should be a private conversation only between the two of us?"

 

"I would have told them what would've happened anyway so why not just have them here. It's not a big deal, your over reacting?"

 

"It's not a big deal? Really? Is that what you think about getting caught face with another girl?"

 

"What does it matter? It's not like were official or anything, seriously WonHee did you really think this was going to work out? My family has a status to uphold, and truthfully you don't come anywhere near what we are."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"I mean honestly, why did you think I kept you a secret from everybody but Infinite. I would not keep a girl I'm proud of a secret, yet I kept you one. What do you think that means?"

 

You were seeing red. All rational thoughts left you head and the only thing that you could think of was making him just as embarrassed as you felt. 

 

*Nam WooHyun you are a dead man*

 

You walked over to the table with all the confidence and strength you had left in you. Looking around the table you could see the pity from all of the Infinite members. What you didn't realize was that not only did you have the attention of the table you had the attention of the whole cafe. 

 

Your gaze landed on the girl, "What's your name?"

 

"Why does it matter to you?" she replied

 

"I'm just curious, that's all"

 

"Leave her out of it WonHee!" WooHyun scolded you

 

"How do you expect me to not pay attention to the girl that is messing around with a guy with a girlfriend, and considering the fact that she didn't look surprised at all through your little speech, she has known all along. So back to the first question. What. Is. Your. Name?

 

"JiYeon. Park JiYeon. You know of Park Inc. IT Systems."

 

"Oh. Now it makes more sense why he is with you. You've got yourself a real keeper here, make sure you keep him on a tight leash. You never know which one of your friends he is going to go for next."

 

"Yah! Lee WonHee watch your mouth!" WooHyun yelled.

 

You turned your sights onto the real problem now. NAM. WOO. HYUN.

 

"OMG! YAH KIM WONHEE!! WTF WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!"

 

Turns out your body reacted faster than your mouth did.

 

WooHyun was drenched with icy cold blue curcao lemonade, some of it even ended up on JiYeon.

 

*Oops I guess I need to work on my aim*

 

"That my dear old of an ex-boyfriend, was for what you put me through in the past 30 minutes. Have fun with your new girlfriend. I can gauruntee you that you are going to regret what you said to me in the future. Mark my words."

 

With that you walked away from the table and Nam Woohyun for good....Or so you thought.

 

"Daehyun hyung, what are you staring at?" Zelo asked his hyung

 

"That girl that just walked out of the cafe, she works at our school right?" Daehyun asked the table

 

"Yea.Kim WonHee, she works at the school cafe, the guy at the table is from Woollim University across the street. They really cause a scene in here, didn't they?" Himchan answered.

 

"Seriously, No one has time for that much drama in their lives, but I feel sorry for that girl, she just got called worthless in front of everybody." Youngjae chipped in.

 

"Yea but hyung you have to admit what she did was pretty admirable, most girls would have run away crying, she got even, even though she did seem a bit crazy, it was awesome." Jongup said to Youngjae.

 

"Stop eavesdropping guys." Yongguk told the whole table.

 

*She seems like a lot of trouble to me, but the guy did get what he deserved* Daehyun thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: So, What do you guys think so far? I hope this storyline isn't too typical, tell me if it is okay? Please leave me comments on what you think so far please!!!!!

Oh and thanks to @striped-cat for giving me the idea of the drink throwing!Even though it wasn't as good as the cake did I do it any justice? Did it live up to your expectations?

 

Thank you to all of the people reading this fanfic so far. Suggestions are always welcome.