Chapter 1

Begin Again

You didn't know what to do anymore.

 

Your brain was running at a million miles per hour yet you couldn't comprehend anything that was going on. You had a complete mental breakdown and couldn't even move.

 

A girls voice suddenly got your attention

 

"Woohyun oppa who is that?" 

 

He was so wrapped up in kissing her that either he didn't see you, or just didn't care that anyone was looking.

 

"I don't see anyone else but you babe." Woohyun said between his kisses while kissing her neck.

 

"Oppa I'm serious! There's a weird girl just staring at us right now, it's freaking me out."

 

Her comment got your attention and started to make you mad...actually you were furious. 

 

You wanted to run over and just rip her hair out. How are you the weird one? She's the one who is making out with a guy in the middle of the street!

 

You were in denial. Why would Woohyun cheat on you?

 

*This is a joke right?*

 

The realization soon hit you like a ton of bricks and you were furious! You love Woohyun, but in no way were you going to get cheated on and walked all over. 

 

To slowly walked over and tapped Woohyun on the shoulder

 

*that b**** probably thinks I'm insane right now*

 

"Woohyun oppa!" You called sweetly, even though what you wanted to do is strangle him right now.

 

His shoulders stiffened as he recognized your voice, he slowly started to turn around.

 

"How about you just call me tomorrow when your less "busy" and we can go get coffee and talk" You said and immediately walked away.