Prologue

Begin Again

It was a cold winter night and you were outside Woohyun's house waiting to surprise him for your anniversary. It had been a year since you guys started dating and you felt bad for not being able to spend the day with him because you had to work, so decided to surprise him.

No one knew about your relationship though. Woohyun was scared that his parents were going to disagree and make you guys breakup so you and Woohyun kept it a secret from everyone except Infinite, his best friends.

You had your cake prepared and was waiting for Woohyun so you could tell him your secret so that you didn't have to date secretly anymore, that it would be okay to tell everybody that you guys were dating!

You had been waiting for about an hour when you heard voices coming down the street. You thought nothing of it because Woohyun was always with Infinite, they lived close to each other so they always went out together. You soon realized though that it wasn't a bunch of guys voices but a guy and a girl voice. You got curious so you stuck your head around the corner, making sure that you wouldn't be seen.

It was a guy and a girl pressed up against the wall giggling and making out with each other. You smiled thinking about how you and Woohyun would be able to do that soon. Being able to express your love for each other without worry about who was looking. You realized you were still staring at the couple and decided it was rude and started to turn around.

Before you could fully turn around you heard the girl giggle the boys name and your heart immediately stopped.

"Woohyun-oppa, I need to get home now!"

Your head whipped around. She can't be talking about my Woohyun can she? Why is Woohyun kissing another girl? A million different things were running through your head at the same time, and you didn't realize that you weren't hiding your self anymore.