9

Aither

here next chapter up~

^^d

this going to be end soon

>////<\

I hope i am not ruin your mood, i am not really good author~ please enjoy this

dont forget to leave a comment and subscribe~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Right now, here Yifan want to hug Jongdae, really. He want to caress his back to stopping his tears—

“Mr wu—“ Seung ah come in wrong time without knocking “—I am sorry to interrupt you, but Inspector Council is coming—“ plus bring some bad news to Yifan

“my father?? Come?? Great—“ Yifan gritted his teeth angry—angry to his father and angry to his self that can’t make a move faster to hug Jongdae.

Yifan start pick up some documents at his desk and giving it to Seung ah—

“finish this—now”

“alright, and here Mr Wu, some files for the inspection material report—“ Yifan take some maps.

And then, Yifan come to poor Jongdae—

“maybe I should go home—“ Jongdae ready to take his feet leave—

“—Jongdae—“ for the first time Yifan calling Jongdae name “—do you want my driver take you ho—“

Damn, stop showing that face….

“thanks Yifan, I can go home alone—“ Jongdae turn his body, leave.

Sorry…

 

Jongdae move his feet lazily into Yifan’s home—

Heavy sighing.

“what happen with me?” Jongdae pull the knob’s door to enter—

Jongdae-aah~~!” someone inside hugging Jongdae tightly suddenly, make him in shock.

But there’s not just one, but three angel. There are Baekhyun, Yixing and Kyungsoo.

“are you alright??!—“

“is that human do bad things to you?—“

“he isn’t mess your task here right??—“ Jongdae shooted by question with worried and yearn tone.

guys!!! Calm down if you want asking him, ask him one by one, he just go home” said kyungsoo.

Jongdae give a weak smile to Kyungsoo. Baekhyung noticed it.

“eh? What’s that? You seem look down—what happen?” Baekhyun his friends to sofa gently.

Jongdae start sobbing. Jongdae sat between Baekhyun and Yixing. Baekhyun drive Jongdae’s head to lean into his shoulder, and ask Jongdae to cry harder, make him better and Yixing patted and caress Jongdae’s back comfortly.

Kyungsoo give weak smile and start walk around the apartment. He looking around where’s Jongdae life with human. Kyungsoo just hide his wings behind his back to prevent striking some stuff. He come close to some table beside TV. There’s a collection of some photos.

Ah, this…

There are a family frame, also there is a photo with a pretty girl and a little boy holding a ball, and a picture of a little boy who smiling happily. Staring at the last picture just make Kyungsoo widen his smile.

You looks great and happy. Relieve to knew this, and—you really gorgeous….

“I don’t know what happen to me Xing—“ Jongdae still sobs.

“that’s why we come to visit you Jong-iie~” sing a song Yixing.

Kyungsoo sat apposite Yixing. Jongdae raise his head from Baekhyun shoulder and stop crying. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo andY change stare each other, and the last, Kyungsoo give his nod.

“we want to tell you something Jongdae, before you going crazy—“

“remember when you going down to earth? You still angel with half human—“

“but when you take your time much to finish your task, it means you need time longer to stay at earth, so the strength of Aither’s will be fade with the time pass by in your soul—“

“in other way, stay longer here made you become more human—“ end Yixing. Baekhyung and Yixing explain to Jongdae.

“what??!” Jongdae shocked and felt weak.

“calm down Jongdae, that just happen when you at earth if you finish this job quickly, Xavior yunho will take you comeback” Yixing caress Jongdae smooth cheek.

“that’s why Xavior yunho sent us to tell you about this—“

“so that the reason why everyone can see me?” all of his friends nod coherently.

“so what’s the next?” Jongdae felt excited.

“stop thinking sort of things, just quick finish this task and comeback Jongdae—“ Baekhyun shook Jongdae’s arm.

“I have to” whisper Jongdae softly.

“yeah, just hurry up before you be real human—“ Yixing joke around.

Jongdae slap yixing’s arms playfully “stop it Xing, you just make me mad”

“look, human is really hard to controlled their emotion—be careful Jongdae” Baekhyun start laughing at Jongdae.

“now you really happy about my unfortunate fate” Jongdae sulk.

“and one more Jongdae—“ suddenly kyungsoo grab Jongdae’s arm seriously.

Jongdae stare at Kyungsoo doe eyes.

“you have to make him forgetting that woman properly and make him happy, remember it” Jongdae soft voice lingering in Jongdae’s ears.

“don’t do it purposely because you have to save yourself or us, but your aim about this task is save someone you love—“ Kyungsoo handed a frame photo—a pretty girl who hugging little boy in that picture.

Jongdae frown.

Kyungsoo give his beautiful smile “let’s next time we seeding some flowers at spring  season come”

Jongdae give a shock look.

 

*at Wu Enterprise Office*

Wufan make sure he really can’t focused about the Inspection section, and his father as the head of Main Inspector look at his son behave. But when Mr.Wu and Yifan already have eyes to eyes meeting in his office, he realize that his son just impatient and always looked at his wrist watch.

“I think, this time isn’t about Mr. Hwang’s daughter” Mr. Wu take a sip of his coffee.

“what do you mean dad?”

Is this really wrong decision to agree have a coffee time with his father. It’s completely useless, it’s better to going faster and meet Jongdae.

Suddenly his father laughing.

“so? Is that true? You already not into Mr. Hwang daughter anymore?”

“do you mean Tiffany? For what? just waste my time dad—“ and once again Yifan peek his wrist—urrggh

Mr. Wu closer his face and narrowing his eyes “tell me, this time which girl already stole your attention?” ask him in serious tone.

“what do you mean dad?” Yifan get enough, he really not understand about what his father talking about (of course son, you’re mind already at home =.=)

“even you ignore me when I speech just now, is that because there’s someone who already filling up your mind right?” guess Mr. Wu.

Jongdae face just pop out from Yifan’s mind. Right now Yifan just keep silent.

“just like what I think, aish~ my son” Mr. Wu chuckle and elbowing Yifan at his arms.

Yifan just piss off of his father attitude.

“I want to meet her Yifan, take her to our house sometime. I want to know how is she, which already make you unfocused in Inspection section and always looked at your wrist” teasing Mr. Wu.

“dad—“ Yifan stop his word, he don’t know how to explain about Jongdae. He also not really now Jongdae is he or she “—it isn’t she or her dad”

Mr. Wu widen his eyes “so who is he?”

“dad~” Yifan shoot a glare to his father.

“why? Is you didn’t have him yet?” Mr. Wu give a underestimate laugh.

Sigh.

“for the first time you need more time to make someone yours, and he even not yours yet but he already make your mind and soul flying to him” Mr. Wu laughing again.

“okay, that’s funny dad” Yifan throw his head to right mad at his father.

“just bring him over, and he will be yours, I guarantee that Yifan” tease Mr. Wu.

Jongdae? I take over to my parents?? So, he’ll become human and not an angel?? Urrgh

Yifan shook his head—“stop this joke dad, I think it’s enough” Yifan sat up.

“okay, I’ll let you this time, because you have to meet someone” Yifan go out accompanying by Mr. Wu laughing.

 

But why….? My life—since Jongdae come to my life, I really can’t stop to think about he, even now I never remember my sadness toward tiffany—great

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++