7

Aither

here the next chapter

maybe start today I am gonna updating regularly

just spare me

=.=

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yifan found the guy underneath him have such a innocent stare in his eyes.

“do you want to know?” ask Yifan with seducing tone reduce the gap between their face.

Jongdae just blinking his eyes confuse.

“this—“ say Yifan in Jongdae ear while exhaling his breath.

Suddenly Yifan , nipping, and give some marks at Jongdae neck. Jongdae neck really delicious fresh, sweet and make you drunk over—

“yyah yyah yyah—that’s tickle—“ only that he saying and trying to freeing his self from Yifan strong grip in his hand above his head.

But is useless, Yifan too strong and stubborn. But unexpectedly—

“uunnghh—“ quickly Jongdae cover his mouth with his free hand and widen his eyes.

What’s that sound I made????

Jongdae not again struggling over Yifan, he busy being shock. Yifan stop his act and raise his head to look over Jongdae. Jongdae look lost with his blinking eyes. But Yifan just smirking and want initiated more to play more.

Yifan closer his face to Jongdae “did you know how human have a ?” Yifan give his deep y voice.

Jongdae focus his eyes to Yifan. Only titling his head side little Jongdae become more lost “little bit know, when a man and a woman—“ but Jongdae try to answer it.

Yifan place his right hand at Jongdae slim tiny waist “but, did you know how a man and a man?” seducing Yifan with his smirk.

After three second Jongdae start laughing covering his mouth, right the one who look so confuse was Yifan.

“do you thing I a man?” Jongdae can’t hold his laugh.

Yifan pull his body and stand up awkwardly.

“I already told you Yifan, angel doesn’t have a , we created just being look like feminism and manly one, and that appearance is depend which the level” Jongdae still laughing.

“stop that” Yifan look really piss off. He don’t know what Jongdae laughing at, laughing at his stupid knowledge or laughing at his act.

“don’t you a half human and half angel?”

“wrong, I was angel a half human” insist Jongdae.

“whatever” Yifan sit at his chair.

“but it doesn’t mean that your half human had ?” Yifan can’t lose.

Jongdae titling his head cutely thinking hard.

Jongdae shrug his shoulder “I don’t know, I never check it out” said Jongdae innocently.

Yifan just hold his laugh when heard his answer. Once again, Yifan found his self admire at this innocent angel side. Like a baby born yesterday, pure and irresistible.

Right now Yifan busy with his eyes in front of the computer. Feel his throat drying because of the AC. Yifan ship his noon-still-hot-black-coffee—

But after take a gulp of his coffee Yifan estrange his cup and frown. He put the cup down and calling his secretary, Seung ah.

“what happen Mr Wu?” Seung ah anticipate Yifan answer.

“did you know what coffee I usually drink right?” Seung ah nodding.

“but why you make it really sweet today? You just make my head dizzy” complain Yifan.

“but Mr Wu, I already make it like usual, robusta black coffee what you like” replying Seung ah.

Yifan stand up walking toward Seung ah with the cup in his hand “try it your self” Yifan handed the cup.

Seung ah ship the coffee a little and she just narrowing his eyes after take a gulp “this is really bitter Mr Wu, really—“

Yifan still not believe his secretary, because his tongue taste it really sweet. Yifan watched how the OB making his coffee and they really didn’t add a sugar even a bit. In Yifan tongue it’s still sweet, even he take a spoon of coffee and chewing it, but still sweet.

This is very very strange

Without thinking Yifan take a spoon little spoon of salt, but it taste sweet.

“damn—“ Yifan have heavy sigh “—what the hell is going on with my tongue?”

“before this, did you eating something weird Mr Wu?” asking seung ah.

Yifan recall his activity before. Having a normal lunch and I still taste the bitter of coffee, bitter, and sour meal. After that I am back to office and meet tiffany—okay, pass that. And start to working in front of—

Suddenly, Yifan goes to his office and found Jongdae still read some random economical magazine. Yifan pull Jongdae with him—

“yyah, what are you doing? Slow down please, I don’t have long legs like you Yifan” whining Jongdae.

“seungah, I’ll going out for a moment, take the files in my desk and finished for me” Yifan take his (their) feet out.

After minutes, they end up in some near café. Jongdae frown and ask Yifan.

“did you already have a lunch Yifan?” Yifan just ignore Jongdae question like Jongdae not here.

Yifan raise his hand and called some waiters.

“need something sir?”

“just give me something really bitter, sour and salt, NO SWEET things, that’s it” Jongdae titling his head amazed.

But no word come out from Jongdae, he just watched Yifan strange behave.

“thanks” say Yifan after all his order arrive “you try it first—“ Jongdae shook his head stubbornly and looked really afraid.

“just take a ship—hurry up” insist Yifan.

Jongdae took the spoon of look-so-delicious-spinach-pasta, he ready with opened mouth, but Jongdae just stick out his tongue. After Jongdae tip touch the pasta an taste it, Jongdae just gave a unpleasant expression.

“great, so salt, you want have some hypertension in young age?” Jongdae take the lemon tea staw and it “uuurrgh” Jongdae stick out his tongue.

Watching Jongdae give pure expression just made Yifan piss off, he take the pasta’s spoon—but Jongdae hold his hand—

“stop it, what happen with you Yifan?” ask Jongdae worriedly.

Yifan sigh—

“stop sighing, you look 5 years older you know?” scolding Jongdae “tell me”

“you already taste the meal, and it’s really bitter, sour even salt, but if eat them it’ll be really sweet, and it strange—did you know something about this?” Yifan take closer his face to Jongdae.

Jongdae blinking his eyes. Jongdae give a fake cough.

“okay, calling some waiters—“ order Jongdae.

When some waiters come “—tell him to give you some pure original honey, not the fake one” Jongdae whisper even no one can hear his voice.

Yifan follow Jongdae advice.

The honey Is arrive—

“eat that—“

“how much?” ask Yifan.

“urrm, at least 3 spoon to cover all of your inner mouth and your tongue”

Yifan already bored to eat something sweet this day—

After Yifan finished eat his honey “try the lemon tea, don’t eat the pasta, it’ll kill you—“ suggesting Jongdae.

When Yifan drink the lemon tea—

Really, really sour…

But Yifan just give some poker face, because he curious right now. How he know to cure this condition? Is it about the—

Yifan directly stare at Jongdae neck—go up to the his chin, jaw and lips—

Yifan shook his head

What are you thinking Wu Yifan??? Throw out that stingy think….

“now, tell me, what’s that?” Yifan lean his back at his chair.

“sensitive taste spread—maybe you already suspicious about you done to my neck early moment , it’s little a bit confusing to explain to you, but still remember we born from soil and flower, so our taste is some kind human can’t tolerate. I just can tell you that” Jongdae felt bored and start looking around the café.

Yifan fold his arm and rubbing his chin with his index fingers—

Taste human can’t tolerate? His neck? So his neck taste sweet? How about his lips? It’d be different taste?—or same? And his jaw? How’d it taste?—

But it really make Yifan piss off, because Jongdae really didn’t affected by Yifan tease. Is that because angel doesn’t have ? So they haven’t libido? So you can’t make them ?—

.....yyah!! stop it Yifan!! You start wildly imagination….

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

how about the latest chapter?

please leave your comment and don't forget to subscribe ^^~

ppyong~