5

Aither

I kind of have mental breakdown writing thi story

*sigh*

I hope more krischen author will updating

TT.TT

instead EXO haven't yet comeback but I hope Krischen otp still blooming eveywhere

sorry aboutmy stupid blabbering, kind of tiring updating by my self *throw my self to abbys*

here the latest chapter ^^

i hope you guys enjoy it, and don't forget leave comment and subscribing okay?

thanks

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

“eh? What??” Kris frown “don’t tell me that you are a ghost??” Yifan start having conclusion.

“you really have a bad mouth” Jongdae puff his red cheeks.

“okay, I need a prove of course” Yifan take Jongdae hands away.

Walking through coridor for maybe 100 m from his apartment. They finally arrive at some door like Yifan apartment and Yifan press the bell. Trying to proving what is he talking about angel, no body cannot see him—Yifan press the bell again.

Jongdae just stud dumbfounded while Yifan hold his hand. Until 3rd time, finally giant body appear behind the door with annoying facial and sleepy face.

The pajamas boy rubbing his eyes and recognize someone he knew already waking him up this late midnight.

“Yifan, what are you doing? Are you nuts? Are you start sleep walking??” that giant start complaining.

Chanyeol looked at his wall watch behind his back “in 2 o’clock in the morning???” chanyeol look really mad.

Still confuse Yifan try to pointing at Jongdae direction “Chanyeol-ah, y-you didn’t see…y-you—” Yifan hang open his mouth.

“see what? Seeing your stupid act? Yes, I already see it in this early morning—“

Chanyeol slam his door hard without wait for Yifan’s leave.

Yifan arching his neck, confusing and leaving Jongdae standing alone in front of Chanyeol apartment. Yifan enter his apartment without looking back.

Jongdae sigh.

This guy really

TOK TOK TOK

Yifan opened the door not long after that “what’s more?” tease Yifan with tired look.

Jongdae softened his face “you’ll make me alone outside?” Jongdae pouting and start watering his eyes.

“so? What must I do now? Let you into my house?” Jongdae nod cutely.

Crap, stop that unbearable expression

Yifan shook his head and close his eyes. Yifan never let someone no particular or not just some ordinary person can come in to his house.

“no, it’s immposible”

“or you want me every day in front of your house and always following you everywhere even when you have a date with your girlfriend?—ah, I forget, you already didn’t one” Jongdae immediately close his mouth with his hand.

This person already piss me off

Yifan just give annoy look. And Jongdae felt this not gonna work.

Jongdae bowing to Yifan and pleading his eyes “I am really sorry before, but I promise if you let me in I’ll following your rules, I promise—you know angel never broke his promise—“ Jongdae biting his lips nervous.

Yifan thinking hard about what he said, but still can’t persevere to make this guy sleep outside.

After a couple second—

“okey, come in” say Yifan lazily.

Jongdae smile brightly, he come in and stand his body in front of the door, still wait for Yifan to let him sit.

When Yifan go to kitchen and open the refri he saw Jongdae just stay still awkwardly—

“what are you doing there? Just take your feet where you want—but no mess around alright?” Yifan take some water and ship it to his mouth.

Even Jongdae was a naughty angel at Aither, but if you comparing it with human Jongdae still have really pure attitude which much better.

Jongdae take a sit in the sofa.

“okay—“ Jongdae start speak up “—now tell me, why you can’t forget your ex-girlfriend? When she already betrayed you, and you just make your way everywhere” Yifan choked and spray out his water.

Yifan shoot a death glare to Jongdae, but Jongdae just put on calm face.

“shut the off” Jongdae already said too much.

Yeah, he too obsessed to finish this task, quickly. He doesn’t like life at earth.

Jongdae widen his eyes “that’s so impolite” whispering Jongdae “listen, my job here is make you out from this problem and your problem is your ex, so I just trying figure out how to make you move on Yifan—“ “—and after that you can be free from my existence”

Yifan take a step closer “so, God sent you to me to make me forget Tiffany right?” Yifan take his face really close to Jongdae. Planning to .

But, Jongdae had poker face.

“what are you doing human? You breath is trough my face” complain Jongdae, really boring.

This guy really doesn’t have sense of this kind situation. Yifan pull his head away.

“but, before that, I want you answer my question first”

“what’s that?”

“did you really an angel?” Yifan asking hesitantly.

“yes” sure Jongdae.

“but why you didn’t have wings?” insist Yifan.

“please human—“

“Yifan, my name is Yifan” Yifan firm at his name.

“okay Yifan, not all of angel have their wings, angel also have point or measure point to conclude they was a really good angel or just good angel. And that point is the mark of how big was your wings as angel” explain Jongdae.

“so, the conclusion is, you’re a zero angel? Zero angel?” Yifan make a fun of Jongdae.

Yifan laugh really hard. He found that name really funny. Kind of when you got the last place in past National Exam. Yifan can’t stop laughing.

“really impolite” mumbling Jongdae stay calm “what the great thing have a wings?” Jongdae sulking a side.

“beside that, what’s angel’s ability actually?” Yifan still integrating Jongdae.

“beside wings? They can read other person mind, teleport and they have a beautiful voice to sing a pretty poem—“

“I bet, you can’t do that all—“ Yifan start laughing hard, again.

Jongdae keep his eyes calm even actually deep inside he really mad and felt humiliation.

“forget it, I won’t pick a fight with human with a zero points like you” Jongdae fight back.

“me?—“ Yifan laughing “—I am Wu Yifan, don’t you know me???” arrogant Yifan.

“no” poker face Jongdae “in God eyes you’re just a grain of dust” still poker face and creepy tone.

Suddenly Yifan stop his laugh.

“so—is angel also eat?” Yifan start again.

“of course, did you think we are a robot?” mocking Jongdae.

“do you also know robot?” underestimating Yifan.

“please Yifan-ssi, God was the one who make human really genius to make you can do all of the sophisticated technology” said Jongdae plain.

“did you guys also take a sleep—“

“we only sleep when we already done out job. Satisfied enough?” Jongdae tired answering this stupid question “—but because I already become a half human, I think I’ll be a little bit humanity, like you” add Jongdae.

Yifan nodding his head understand “did angel also have a ?” Yifan ask Jongdae straightly.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++