Chapter two

A Boy's Letter
 
 
 
 
Chapter two
 
(lol, another xia junsu xD)
 
   
 
 
Coming down the stairs, Luhan's eyes widen as he saw his sister on a fashionable yet casual outfit.
 
"Wah, my meimei is soo preeeetttyy~" he cooed sweetly, that made her blush.
 
"Xie xie dage~" Airui said, as Luhan took her hands. "Oh! Wait dage.." she scan her pocket, and smiles when she found what she's looking for. "Here's my cars key."
 
Luhan grins taking it "Weeeh! I'm so excited to see your baby~"
 
At the garage.
 
 
 
Luhan whistles in amazement. "Porsche Carrera GT?" Airui nods "Good choice! She's y! y like her mama~" he winks at his sister who in return, punched his arm playfully..
 
"Dage, let's go. Before mama and baba send you to the outerspace." Luhan saluted with a cute smile.
 
"Yes ma'am!"
 
 
▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ 
 
 
He was staring at message on his phonescreen blankly, when a knock broke his focus. Clearing his throat, he hid the device under the covers, as the door swung open.
 
With a blurry vision, he turn to look at the new comer, who had this worried look on her face. She took a sit beside him.
 
"Yixing, are you okay?" the latter ask, as he made a small smile, wiping the forming tears on his eyes. "Are you sure?"
 
"Yes mama, I'm fine." he replied, softly. The woman sighs, patting his head. Then walks to the door and grab the knob.
 
"Come on dear, dinner's ready." 
 
"Ahhh~"
 
The latter looks at him "Are you going somewhere?"
 
He nods, the woman smiled. "I understand Yixing." she says, before taking her leave.
 
Yixing interlaced his fingers, resting both elbows on his lap. 'Airui'. he sighs, proceeding to the bathroom.
 
 
▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ 
 
 
Luhan and Airui's greeted by a waiter, who led them to their respective place. Arriving at the said table, their parents gave them a look glare which made them nervous. Upon taking their seat, Luahn notices a very unfamiliar person, who's sharing their table.
 
Luhan frowns, looking at the stranger. The boy gave them a polite bow and a charming smile. "Baba? Mama? I thought this is a family di--" he stopped when their dad shot him a look. "Okay! I'll stop." he raises both hands, defeated.
 
"He's Chanyeol, son of the Park's. I'm sure you knew them very well, right?" their father said.
 
"Yes," the siblings chorused
 
Luhan smiled at the boy offering his hands "I'm Luhan,"
 
"Chanyeol." the boy shook it back, before turning to the girl besides the latter "You must be Airui."
 
"Ye," she answers politely
 
"Well." Chanyeol flashes his signature smile "You're pretty." he says, bluntly.
 
"Eh?" she blinks, confuse and embarrassed at the same time.
 
While the air's starting to get awkward. Their father cleared his throat,  gaining everyone's attention at the moment.
 
"Let's eat?" he said when and they started to dig in. After the short yet satisfying dinner.
 
"Airui," her father began.
 
Airui wipes her lips with the napkin, then turns her attention at the latter "About Chanyeol," she blinks.
 
"I want you to go out with him, starting tomorrow."
 
"What?" she blurted shockly
 
Luhan interupts "Baba, she already has a boyfriend! Remember the Zhang's heir? So why--"
 
"Luhan. This is none of your business! So Shut up!" with that, the latter looks away clenching his fist.
 
"Mama. But--" Airui started
 
"This is for our companies future my dear. If you marry him, our business will be a sucess." their mom said "Besides, Chanyeol's Mama and Baba really wanted you to be their daughter in law, right Chanyeol dear?"
 
Chanyeol nods, flashing a smile. "Ye,"
 
With that, Airui stood up from her sit, making everyone on the table to look at her. "No, no. I can't marry him. I-I'm sorry." then she walks away with tears falling from her eyes, ignoring all her parents calls. 
 
'The Zhang's heir? Is her Boyfriend? ' Chanyeol thought watching her disappearing figure..
 
 
▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ ◙ ▬ 
 
 
Yixing's already at their place. The special place where they first meet each other, also, the same place where he confess and shared their sweet first kiss together. He smiled at the memory, thinking about all the times they spent with each other,. While busily walking over the bridge. He heard some soft sniffles. Turning to the direction where he heard it. He was surprised to see a very familiar figure standing across him. Tears were falling endlessly from her eyes. He bit his bottom lip at the sight, feeling all helpless, upon seeing his beloved princess like this,
 
"Airui." he then decide to approach her.
 
"Lay," she trembles running towards the latter, before collapsing on his arms. He gasp, surprised with the sudden action.
 
"D-did s-something happened?" he ask, wrapping his arms around her.
 
Airui continue to sob clutching unto his cloth. "I-I'm sorry'" she said, almost like a whisper but audible enough for him to hear. 
 
Yixing frowns knowing the reason, although he has the feeling that there's something more. He didn't dare to ask her right away, afraid that she might break any moment. Sighing, he pulls her closer to his body, resting his chin at the crown of her head. "Shush, I'm not mad at you~ look, everything's gonna be alright. So stop crying, okay?" he softly stated, trying to calm her down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Words from the Author
 
Chapter two is up! Are you curious why she have to marry Chanyeol when her current boyfriend is a heir too? kekeke~ find out on the following chapters! ofcourseIwon't revealithatfastXD..Now how was it? I tried to make it dramatic as possible but I think.
I failed. OTL
Anyways! Thank you for reading!
Thank you to :
* nightstar
* diana_101
* Sky__
* chocoma
* HelloKelly
* Minah07
* Blackpenguin
* ShiKy25
* caecie
Thank you my lovely commentors and subscribers for supporting this story! I promise to improve for y'all!
Mwahh~!
 

     © layout by ChOrCeE

updated12/18/12